Feature request for PRT - Sync for Web platform

Guest KasperElsborg

Guest KasperElsborg

Hi there.

It would be very convenient to have some sync of the web trader platform with PRT.

1.Alarms that are pushed to mobile. atm it seems like that if I want this alarm I need to set it in the web trader platform. the alarms in PRT is only displayed when I'm online in PRT(?)

2. The "INFO" and the "NEWS" in the instrument. I would be very convenient to have those in PRT as well. A margin, minim contract and the spread for the specific instrument would also be nicetohave.

3. sync of customized watchlist list between web trader and PRT. When "outofoffice" it would be cool to have your list from PRT available, also seen in contexts to the missing feature from my 2.

Best Regards

Kasper

Hi ,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on ProRealTime and the web platform. 

Unfortunately allowing alerts set on ProRealTime to notify you via mobile push is not currently on the development road map, however I'll pass your comments on. We are looking into the potential to sync much closer with ProRealTime, which will enable us to provide some of the features you raise in your second point, however these discussions are in their early stages.

Please also note that any watchlists you create on the web based platform will be available in ProRealTime, however this doesn't work in the opposite direction.

Tim

Archived