short and long on same position

Hello, trade in on USD/JPN in the Demo account and then after awhile the order information Take Profit, Stop Limit and Risk/reward lines on the chart are missing but the position is still open?

7 hours ago, Chuckfk said:

Hello, trade in on USD/JPN in the Demo account and then after awhile the order information Take Profit, Stop Limit and Risk/reward lines on the chart are missing but the position is still open?

hi, can you explain more, the title and the text don't seem to be related, if the platform is set to 'net off' then the reverse trade will be taken off.

Thanks for the reply.  Sorry, yes did not change the title and should be "Missing Order Information on Chart".  My question is I made a USD/JPN trade  in the Demo account and then after 20 minutes the order information for Take Profit, Stop Limit and Risk/reward lines on the chart where missing but the position is still open?  All the other trades I made had the order information lines on the chart.  I also could see the order information on the mobile app for this trade.

Chuck

8 minutes ago, Chuckfk said:

Thanks for the reply.  Sorry, yes did not change the title and should be "Missing Order Information on Chart".  My question is I made a USD/JPN trade  in the Demo account and then after 20 minutes the order information for Take Profit, Stop Limit and Risk/reward lines on the chart where missing but the position is still open?  All the other trades I made had the order information lines on the chart.  I also could see the order information on the mobile app for this trade.

Chuck

ok, sounds like a demo glitch but an odd one, not heard before. if the trade is still on in the positions tab perhaps see how it plays out or just close it but if happens again I would call the helpdesk and see if tech can check your demo account for you.