Sign in to follow this  

Interesting monthly chart.

Brannigan Barrett @Trader_Bran

44m

#eurgbp has been stuck in range since 2016. If #BorisJohnson is able to open up the spending taps in 2020, you can expect to see us trading below 83c support after the UK budget announcement #trading

image.png.b47582952baca693bbb1a0a7b39e7ee5.png

• Great! 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    BoBoWill
    Joined 05/04/20 23:28
    • The Fed might pump lots of free money in to reflate the market but I can’t see a sustained high with lots of public participation from here, any rally from here is a ‘zombie’ rally propped up by trillions of fake (and free) cash from the central banks.
    • We feel bad for the Jewish population during Hitler's time. Yet we feel socially responsible when we are treated the same today. But don't worry, more rights will be eroded soon and we will be thankful for those measures.
    • I shall continue to hold out with a small bet for a further decline till end of week. Probability wise, a drop is still of statistical significance althought this has reduced since targets were not hit on friday. I shall also open a small long hedge when market open and increase the holding of either direction depending which side the probability dip when more data presents itself.