IG ProRealTime Version 11

ShaneA

Question

Evening,

Is there any update on the roll-out date for Version 11 of ProRealTime?  Looking through previous posts I was expecting February, but there seems to be no news yet.  Wouldn't mind some sort of rough answer even if it is "By the end of the quarter", or a rough date of some sort.. Thank You 😀

2 answers to this question

12 hours ago, ShaneA said:

Evening,

Is there any update on the roll-out date for Version 11 of ProRealTime?  Looking through previous posts I was expecting February, but there seems to be no news yet.  Wouldn't mind some sort of rough answer even if it is "By the end of the quarter", or a rough date of some sort.. Thank You 😀

There hasn't been an update for a while, would be worth repeating the question through the week in case the post gets buried over the weekend. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• I am a little puzzled about the claim of the DAX being an easy market to trade. Moreover, thank you for the charts examples, but I am skeptical about that too. I am too old in this game to believe any claim made on an historical piece of data. But please do give me some more pieces of hard tangible evidence that the DAX may be an easier market than let's say the Dow or the S&P. I can allow for my mind to be changed. In the mean-time I believe that trading is a minefield, and I am never careful enough. The DAX is no exception as far as I am concerned. All the best
    • The current global economic uncertainty has increased significantly, with consecutive declines in the US stock market and surging US Treasury yields putting pressure on global stock markets. Particularly for the Australian ASX 200 index, these factors directly influence investor confidence and market dynamics. Thomas McGee mentioned that the "higher for longer" rate policy of US may lead to global liquidity tightening, affecting liquidity and stock performance in the Australian market. Furthermore, historic highs in copper prices also indicate potential cost pressures and profitability challenges for resource-intensive markets like ASX 200. Performance Releases of Mining Giants and Market Expectations With several mining giants set to announce their March quarter financial results, market focus has shifted to the performance of these companies and their potential impact on the stock market. Thomas McGee believes that these results not only provide crucial information about industry health but also guide market sentiment and investment decisions. Against the backdrop of potential global demand slowdown, the production and profit performance of these mining companies will be a key focus for investors. Additionally, this serves as an important indicator to assess whether market expectations for future economic conditions are overly pessimistic. Investment Strategies and Market Outlook Considering the current global economic situation and domestic market dynamics, Thomas McGee emphasizes that investors need to adopt more cautious strategies and pay attention to changes in macroeconomic indicators and industry fundamentals. For ASX 200 investors, this means potentially adjusting portfolios and prioritizing industries that can withstand economic fluctuations and policy changes. Furthermore, maintaining sensitivity to changes in international financial markets and timely adjusting strategies will be crucial in addressing future market challenges. Through continuous market analysis and prudent risk management, investors can find opportunities for growth and returns in an unstable market environment.
    • Hi @chemist66, we may need to look into your account to understand why it's not going through. Could you please send an email to helpdesk.uk@ig.com from your registered email address with your query? This way, we can investigate and assist you further. Regards, AshishIG
us