IG TRADING COSTS COMPARED TO OTHERS

dau710

I have been with IG for a number of months & being a trader I am around many areas of finance & I often see other providers offering very tight spreads and zero commissions.  I found this recent advert from IG which I think is very interesting to see just how trading costs are added & how good IG costs are compared to others.  I think IG needs to highlight this fact more often as this is the first time I have seen IG compared to others & I am sure that many others are swayed away from IG when they are offered zero commissions & what appears to be tight spreads.  Incidentally I use ProRealTime as I am unable to currently use MT4 or MT5 because they do not currently run on a Mac but I would suspect that similar reasonable costing would apply to all IG trading.

https://www.ig.com/au/mt4-with-ig?CHID=2&QPID=20452&QPPID=1&CrID=104602735&PlID=218036274&dclid=CPau08SK7ucCFVGDcAodK7YISQ

Edited by dau710

Many thanks for your thoughts & I have thought about doing that & other methods before ie VirtualBox virtual environments & Boot Camp but I prefer a native Mac & leaving more space on my machine.  Whilst I have ProRealTime I don't currently see an urgent need to clog my machine up with another OS. 😀