Create price alerts by right clicking chart

It would be great if we could right click on a price level on a chart and have the option to add alert. This would be much quicker than going into the alert panel and typing out the price level for the alert. 🙂

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    camper
    Joined 24/01/21 16:30
    • how did you manage to buy those shares in 2 different accounts synced to the same instant. i would imagine the price to change if not. Under the statements, the Past activity report may help with the investigation. i cant think of anything else.
    • You can keep insulting, that is your style when you have no actual reply. There is something that I will never do, and that is to say that I am more intelligent than anyone else, even in an argument. You on the contrary keep telling everyone, not only me,  that dares to challenge you all sort of undermining insults, putting yourself on top of them instantly. Giving yourself the title of "intelligent". So here is one for you: "Tell me what you bluff about and I´ll tell you what you lack off"