Jump to content

AUD/JPY price manipulation


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

Yes, I agree. There seems to be manipulation on the part of IG who try to knock out retail traders. Stuff like this can ruin you and destroy years of work. This is clearly a case for the FCA. I also checked the chart with my other broker and "surprise, surprise", their chart is totally normal. By the way, for some odd reason Caseynotes is apparently the only one who cannot seem the spike. Be careful, Caseynotes is paid off by IG. 

1207519815_Screenshot2020-04-03at9_56_51AM.thumb.png.59fcd50d5ddff8ade826fad686ecf593.png

 

Link to comment
32 minutes ago, AndrewK said:

Yes, I agree. There seems to be manipulation on the part of IG who try to knock out retail traders. Stuff like this can ruin you and destroy years of work. This is clearly a case for the FCA. I also checked the chart with my other broker and "surprise, surprise", their chart is totally normal. By the way, for some odd reason Caseynotes is apparently the only one who cannot seem the spike. Be careful, Caseynotes is paid off by IG. 

1207519815_Screenshot2020-04-03at9_56_51AM.thumb.png.59fcd50d5ddff8ade826fad686ecf593.png

 

Ha ha, are you trying to trade off your mobile phone with it's dodgy 2 bar signal, what a complete loser ha ha.

Here is the AUDJPY chart, see no spike. Also know that the chart and your account are 2 separate entities, no false spike on a chart can adversely affect your account.

image.thumb.png.f6bdbefcdb305964af5f71a55cc0eac5.png

 

Edited by Caseynotes
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Ha ha, are you trying to trade off your mobile phone with it's dodgy 2 bar signal, what a complete loser ha ha.

Here is the AUDJPY chart, see no spike. Also know that the chart and your account are 2 separate entities, no false spike on a chart can adversely affect your account.

image.thumb.png.f6bdbefcdb305964af5f71a55cc0eac5.png

 

What kind of redneck are you? Insulting people as complete losers for stating their opinion. Actually, you are a complete loser cuz you spend your life sitting in front of the charts from 6 am till late afternoon every day *l*m*a*o. A pro trader spends half an hour max per day haha. Also, your screenshot does not prove jack. Could be from anywhere, does not show it's from IG. 

CASEYNOTES IS PAID OFF BY IG - BE AWARE

Edited by AndrewK
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, AndrewK said:

What kind of redneck are you? Insulting people as complete losers for stating their opinion. Actually, you are a complete loser cuz you spend your life sitting in front of the charts from 6 am till late afternoon every day *l*m*a*o. A pro trader spends half an hour max per day haha. Also, your screenshot does not proof jack. Could be from anywhere, does not show it's from IG. 

CASEYNOTES IS PAID OFF BY IG - BE AWARE

you are a clown, because some **** has wafted through your brain you presume it must be real, you make up false allegations and seem surprised someone might call you out. I day trade so of course I spend the day at the charts, even a moron could work that out.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

you are a clown, because some **** has wafted through your brain you presume it must be real, you make up false allegations and seem surprised someone might call you out. I day trade so of course I spend the day at the charts, even a moron could work that out.

Daytrading does not equate to spending the whole day in front of the computer!!! It means opening and closing trades on the same day. Only a complete moron wastes his life like you. Sitting in front the chart the whole day... my god, get a life... ah I forgot..

 

CASEYNOTES IS BEING PAID OFF BY IG

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Just now, AndrewK said:

Daytrading does not equate to spending the whole day in front of the computer!!! It means opening and closing trades on the same day. Only a complete moron wastes his life like you. Sitting in front the chart the whole day... my god, get a life... ah I forgot..

 

CASEYNOTES IS BEING PAID OFF BY IG

I make anything between 0 and 20 trades a day, your total ignorance is not an  excuse for talking total ******.

grow up you sad ****.

  • Great! 1
Link to comment

Yeah man.... to each their own... it's just remarkable that you are the only one not having issues everyone else has with IG. IG is a nice weather broker and in times like these they fail utterly and let people down. Delayed and screwed up charts, trading not possible, closing trades not possible, generic email answers that do not solve people's issues, calls are not being answered and so so. But your account works perfectly fine and I am sure they answer your call immediately when you call them. That's why my conclusion is that 

CASEYNOTES IS BEING PAID OFF BY IG

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Just now, AndrewK said:

Yeah man.... to each their own... it's just remarkable that you are the only one not having issues everyone else has with IG. IG is a nice weather broker and in times like these they fail utterly and let people down. Delayed and screwed up charts, trading not possible, closing trades not possible, generic email answers that do not solve people's issues, calls are not being answered and so so. But your account works perfectly fine and I am sure they answer your call immediately when you call them. That's why my conclusion is that 

CASEYNOTES IS BEING PAID OFF BY IG

well considering you are trying to trade on a mobile phone with a **** signal I expect everyone else has less issues than you.

I've not had a need to call the helpdesk for years, I did call my bank on Wednesday by they had a waiting time of over an hour (virus > staff shortages), tough, it wasn't urgent so I just hung up.

Link to comment

Andrew: lol I totally agreed with u. I was betting someone would have the same perception since yesterday...bingo~

But sadly Caseynotes will always come back with some sad logic and has his last say...It’s almost an addiction haha.

Let’s be nice and let him have that honor.

There r better things to do than to argue with ignorance in times like these:

 

PS: Caseynotes, yes go on, have your last said in the most condescending way u can...good boy:)

 

8 minutes ago, AndrewK said:

Yeah man.... to each their own... it's just remarkable that you are the only one not having issues everyone else has with IG. IG is a nice weather broker and in times like these they fail utterly and let people down. Delayed and screwed up charts, trading not possible, closing trades not possible, generic email answers that do not solve people's issues, calls are not being answered and so so. But your account works perfectly fine and I am sure they answer your call immediately when you call them. That's why my conclusion is that 

CASEYNOTES IS BEING PAID OFF BY IG

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

@dmedinGood to know that you have never had any issues with those spikes. And no, I was not affected by this one, luckily. But a year ago, when I also saw a spike like that and reached out to IG they were talking about an alleged flash crash so the spike seems to have been real. They also said that everyone affected by this was entitled to compensation. But who knows if this is reliable. If you try to live off of trading I do not wanna deal with that kind of stuff. So my whole point here is that I wanna know what's going on with these spikes and if they affect people and whether or not IG is manipulating to destroy retail traders.  

Edited by AndrewK
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, VK said:

Andrew: lol I totally agreed with u. I was betting someone would have the same perception since yesterday...bingo~

But sadly Caseynotes will always come back with some sad logic and has his last say...It’s almost an addiction haha.

Let’s be nice and let him have that honor.

There r better things to do than to argue with ignorance in times like these:

 

PS: Caseynotes, yes go on, have your last said in the most condescending way u can...good boy:)

 

 

easy. logic isn't sad, it's truth. the problem is many just can't handle it, that's what's sad.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, AndrewK said:

They also said that everyone affected by this was entitled to compensation. But who knows if this is reliable. If you try to live off of trading I do not wanna deal with that kind of stuff.

Yes, I want to know about this too.  For example if asked to provide screenshots when this happens - it might be better to turn on screen recording software when trading, because it's tricky to remember to take constant screenshots everyday.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
17 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Yes, I want to know about this too.  For example if asked to provide screenshots when this happens - it might be better to turn on screen recording software when trading, because it's tricky to remember to take constant screenshots everyday.

I reached out to IG on this issue. Will post their answer as soon as I get one. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

  • Posts

    • Mexc определяет код приглашения как специальный код, который новые пользователи могут использовать при регистрации на платформе. С кодом «mexc-1925» новым участникам предоставляется возможность торговать со ставкой комиссии, определенной при создании учетной записи. Реферальный код Мексики: mexc-1925 В настоящее время реферальный код Mexc — «mexc-1925». Это наиболее часто используемый мексиканский справочный код в мире, действительный пожизненно, с самой высокой ставкой скидки 70%. Когда пользователи становятся участниками, используя реферальный код Mexc, эти коды предоставляют определенную скидку на комиссию, что позволяет совершать более экономичные транзакции на платформе Mexc. Кроме того, бонусы, полученные с помощью справочной системы, можно использовать в различных услугах, предлагаемых Mexc, создавая более привлекательную инвестиционную среду для пользователей. При создании учетной записи Mexc введите код mexc-1925, где написано «код приглашения» (необязательно). Комиссионная скидка, которую вы получите, составит 70%. Вы также можете получить бонус за регистрацию в размере 600 долларов США, выполняя задания в центре вознаграждений.
    • OKX ریفرل کوڈ کیا ہے؟ OKX ریفرل کوڈ کو ایک خاص کوڈ کے طور پر بیان کرتا ہے جسے نئے صارفین پلیٹ فارم پر رجسٹر کرتے وقت استعمال کر سکتے ہیں۔ "38804384" کوڈ کی بدولت نئے ممبران اکاؤنٹ بناتے وقت طے شدہ کمیشن کی شرح کے ساتھ لین دین کر سکتے ہیں۔ اگر نئے ممبران ضروریات کو پورا کرتے ہیں تو وہ $1000 کا سائن اپ بونس حاصل کر سکتے ہیں۔ OKX ریفرل کوڈ: 38804384 فی الحال OKX ریفرل کوڈ "38804384" کے طور پر استعمال ہوتا ہے۔ OKX دنیا میں سب سے زیادہ استعمال ہونے والا ریفرل کوڈ ہے، جو تاحیات درست ہے اور سب سے زیادہ رعایتی شرح کے ساتھ۔
    • Що таке реферальний код OKX? OKX визначає реферальний код як спеціальний код, який нові користувачі можуть використовувати під час реєстрації на платформі. Завдяки коду «38804384» нові учасники можуть здійснювати операції зі ставкою комісії, визначеною при створенні облікового запису. Нові учасники можуть отримати бонус за реєстрацію в розмірі $1000, якщо вони відповідають вимогам. Реферальний код OKX: 38804384 Наразі реферальний код OKX використовується як «38804384». OKX — це найпопулярніший реферальний код у світі, дійсний довічно та з найвищою ставкою дисконту.
×
×
  • Create New...
us