AUD/JPY price manipulation

• 1 month later...

Yes, I agree. There seems to be manipulation on the part of IG who try to knock out retail traders. Stuff like this can ruin you and destroy years of work. This is clearly a case for the FCA. I also checked the chart with my other broker and "surprise, surprise", their chart is totally normal. By the way, for some odd reason Caseynotes is apparently the only one who cannot seem the spike. Be careful, Caseynotes is paid off by IG. 

1207519815_Screenshot2020-04-03at9_56_51AM.thumb.png.59fcd50d5ddff8ade826fad686ecf593.png

32 minutes ago, AndrewK said:

Yes, I agree. There seems to be manipulation on the part of IG who try to knock out retail traders. Stuff like this can ruin you and destroy years of work. This is clearly a case for the FCA. I also checked the chart with my other broker and "surprise, surprise", their chart is totally normal. By the way, for some odd reason Caseynotes is apparently the only one who cannot seem the spike. Be careful, Caseynotes is paid off by IG. 

1207519815_Screenshot2020-04-03at9_56_51AM.thumb.png.59fcd50d5ddff8ade826fad686ecf593.png

Ha ha, are you trying to trade off your mobile phone with it's dodgy 2 bar signal, what a complete loser ha ha.

Here is the AUDJPY chart, see no spike. Also know that the chart and your account are 2 separate entities, no false spike on a chart can adversely affect your account.

image.thumb.png.f6bdbefcdb305964af5f71a55cc0eac5.png

Edited by Caseynotes
8 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Ha ha, are you trying to trade off your mobile phone with it's dodgy 2 bar signal, what a complete loser ha ha.

Here is the AUDJPY chart, see no spike. Also know that the chart and your account are 2 separate entities, no false spike on a chart can adversely affect your account.

image.thumb.png.f6bdbefcdb305964af5f71a55cc0eac5.png

What kind of redneck are you? Insulting people as complete losers for stating their opinion. Actually, you are a complete loser cuz you spend your life sitting in front of the charts from 6 am till late afternoon every day *l*m*a*o. A pro trader spends half an hour max per day haha. Also, your screenshot does not prove jack. Could be from anywhere, does not show it's from IG. 

CASEYNOTES IS PAID OFF BY IG - BE AWARE

Edited by AndrewK
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, AndrewK said:

What kind of redneck are you? Insulting people as complete losers for stating their opinion. Actually, you are a complete loser cuz you spend your life sitting in front of the charts from 6 am till late afternoon every day *l*m*a*o. A pro trader spends half an hour max per day haha. Also, your screenshot does not proof jack. Could be from anywhere, does not show it's from IG. 

CASEYNOTES IS PAID OFF BY IG - BE AWARE

you are a clown, because some **** has wafted through your brain you presume it must be real, you make up false allegations and seem surprised someone might call you out. I day trade so of course I spend the day at the charts, even a moron could work that out.

2 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

you are a clown, because some **** has wafted through your brain you presume it must be real, you make up false allegations and seem surprised someone might call you out. I day trade so of course I spend the day at the charts, even a moron could work that out.

Daytrading does not equate to spending the whole day in front of the computer!!! It means opening and closing trades on the same day. Only a complete moron wastes his life like you. Sitting in front the chart the whole day... my god, get a life... ah I forgot..

CASEYNOTES IS BEING PAID OFF BY IG

• Like 1
Just now, AndrewK said:

Daytrading does not equate to spending the whole day in front of the computer!!! It means opening and closing trades on the same day. Only a complete moron wastes his life like you. Sitting in front the chart the whole day... my god, get a life... ah I forgot..

I make anything between 0 and 20 trades a day, your total ignorance is not an  excuse for talking total ******.

grow up you sad ****.

• Great! 1

Yeah man.... to each their own... it's just remarkable that you are the only one not having issues everyone else has with IG. IG is a nice weather broker and in times like these they fail utterly and let people down. Delayed and screwed up charts, trading not possible, closing trades not possible, generic email answers that do not solve people's issues, calls are not being answered and so so. But your account works perfectly fine and I am sure they answer your call immediately when you call them. That's why my conclusion is that 

• Like 2
Just now, AndrewK said:

Yeah man.... to each their own... it's just remarkable that you are the only one not having issues everyone else has with IG. IG is a nice weather broker and in times like these they fail utterly and let people down. Delayed and screwed up charts, trading not possible, closing trades not possible, generic email answers that do not solve people's issues, calls are not being answered and so so. But your account works perfectly fine and I am sure they answer your call immediately when you call them. That's why my conclusion is that 

well considering you are trying to trade on a mobile phone with a **** signal I expect everyone else has less issues than you.

I've not had a need to call the helpdesk for years, I did call my bank on Wednesday by they had a waiting time of over an hour (virus > staff shortages), tough, it wasn't urgent so I just hung up.

Andrew: lol I totally agreed with u. I was betting someone would have the same perception since yesterday...bingo~

But sadly Caseynotes will always come back with some sad logic and has his last say...It’s almost an addiction haha.

Let’s be nice and let him have that honor.

There r better things to do than to argue with ignorance in times like these:

PS: Caseynotes, yes go on, have your last said in the most condescending way u can...good boy:)

8 minutes ago, AndrewK said:

• Like 1

@dmedinGood to know that you have never had any issues with those spikes. And no, I was not affected by this one, luckily. But a year ago, when I also saw a spike like that and reached out to IG they were talking about an alleged flash crash so the spike seems to have been real. They also said that everyone affected by this was entitled to compensation. But who knows if this is reliable. If you try to live off of trading I do not wanna deal with that kind of stuff. So my whole point here is that I wanna know what's going on with these spikes and if they affect people and whether or not IG is manipulating to destroy retail traders.  

Edited by AndrewK
4 minutes ago, VK said:

Andrew: lol I totally agreed with u. I was betting someone would have the same perception since yesterday...bingo~

But sadly Caseynotes will always come back with some sad logic and has his last say...It’s almost an addiction haha.

Let’s be nice and let him have that honor.

There r better things to do than to argue with ignorance in times like these:

PS: Caseynotes, yes go on, have your last said in the most condescending way u can...good boy:)

easy. logic isn't sad, it's truth. the problem is many just can't handle it, that's what's sad.

2 minutes ago, AndrewK said:

They also said that everyone affected by this was entitled to compensation. But who knows if this is reliable. If you try to live off of trading I do not wanna deal with that kind of stuff.

Yes, I want to know about this too.  For example if asked to provide screenshots when this happens - it might be better to turn on screen recording software when trading, because it's tricky to remember to take constant screenshots everyday.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Yes, I want to know about this too.  For example if asked to provide screenshots when this happens - it might be better to turn on screen recording software when trading, because it's tricky to remember to take constant screenshots everyday.

I reached out to IG on this issue. Will post their answer as soon as I get one. 

• Like 2