Jump to content
  • 0

new stock added


go4I0200

Question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 02/03/2021 at 12:00, Lexjaks said:

Hi @CharlotteIG

Please would it be possible for you to take a look at the below three listings on the NYSE/Nasdaq to be added to share dealing or any other account type, namely:

Soaring eagle aquisition corp (SRNGU)

Spartan aquisition corp 3 (SPAQ.U)

Liberty media aquisition corp. (LMACU)

Please see attached screenshots of the equities in question for your information.

Many thanks

LJ

Screenshot_20210302-114602_Chrome.jpg

20210302_114828.jpg

Screenshot_20210302-115130_Chrome.jpg

The request has been made :) I will let you know when they get back to me. 

All the best 

Link to comment
  • 0
On 02/03/2021 at 12:00, Lexjaks said:

Hi @CharlotteIG

Please would it be possible for you to take a look at the below three listings on the NYSE/Nasdaq to be added to share dealing or any other account type, namely:

Soaring eagle aquisition corp (SRNGU)

Spartan aquisition corp 3 (SPAQ.U)

Liberty media aquisition corp. (LMACU)

Please see attached screenshots of the equities in question for your information.

Many thanks

LJ

Screenshot_20210302-114602_Chrome.jpg

20210302_114828.jpg

Screenshot_20210302-115130_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for your post. 

These are all Unit lines of SPACs, which we no longer support.

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Charlotte 

Link to comment
  • 0

I have also been left with SPACs I can no longer benefit from, potentially life changing sums involved if any of the SPACs find a good company to take public. However, I have got a email from IG saying that SPACs can be split into shares and warrants on their platform, so any potential gains lost can likely be recouped through litigation. IG could easily cope with these investments since other brokers are. Why not?

Link to comment
  • 0
On 15/04/2021 at 16:11, MFLDN said:

Dear @CharlotteIG,

Could you kindly add Horizon Kinetics Inflation Beneficiaries ETF ("NYSE:INFL") in order for it to be tradable in SIPP/ISAs/Share Dealing? 

The CUSIP is 53656F623, the ISIN is US53656F6236. 

Many thanks!

Hey, 

I've spoken to our shares desk and : 

We can set this up but it won’t be ISA eligible (as it’s US listed) and won’t be suitable for ESMA retail.

So if you're either pro or non ESMA you will be able to trade it. Let me know if you are pro as we can still go ahead.

If you can find a UK/EU listed equivalent it will be suitable for almost anyone. 

All the best, 

Charlotte 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
  • 0
21 hours ago, CharlotteIG said:

Hey, 

I've spoken to our shares desk and : 

We can set this up but it won’t be ISA eligible (as it’s US listed) and won’t be suitable for ESMA retail.

So if you're either pro or non ESMA you will be able to trade it. Let me know if you are pro as we can still go ahead.

If you can find a UK/EU listed equivalent it will be suitable for almost anyone. 

All the best, 

Charlotte 

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for your message, I am planning to hold this in my SIPP actually and I believe it should be SIPP eligible. If you could kindly go ahead and add it to the platform it would be much appreciated. Unfortunately no U/EU equivalent seems to exist currently. 

Thank you.

Link to comment
  • 0
On 20/04/2021 at 15:23, MFLDN said:

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for your message, I am planning to hold this in my SIPP actually and I believe it should be SIPP eligible. If you could kindly go ahead and add it to the platform it would be much appreciated. Unfortunately no U/EU equivalent seems to exist currently. 

Thank you.

Hi @CharlotteIG, sorry, I forgot to link you into the reply above. If you could kindly add the ticker it would be much appreciated. I can also obtain the professional designation if necessary.

Many thanks!

Link to comment
  • 0
23 hours ago, MFLDN said:

Hi @CharlotteIG, sorry, I forgot to link you into the reply above. If you could kindly add the ticker it would be much appreciated. I can also obtain the professional designation if necessary.

Many thanks!

Hey, 

Amazing. I will get that added to all non-lev accounts but if you're a UK client you will have to have pro status to trade them. 

All the best 

Link to comment
  • 0

Hi @CharlotteIG

Would it be possible to add ticker (NASL) - Lyxor Nasdaq-100 UCITS ETF - Acc to the share dealing + ISA account, it trades on the London Stock Exchange. There are some other variants available for trading already on other exchanges but this is the best version of all of them but it's not been added.

It is available on T212 on their ISA so I assume you should be able to get it quite easily.

Best Wishes and Thanks

Nic

 

Link to comment
  • 0
On 23/06/2021 at 08:38, luvinmj said:

@CharlotteIG please can you consider adding RMS (hermes international) and LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE to share dealing platform. thank you!

Hi @luvinmj, unfortunately we do not offer French shares on Share dealing accounts, they are only available on leverage accounts.

All the best - Arvin 

Link to comment
  • 0
On 02/03/2021 at 23:00, Lexjaks said:

Hi @CharlotteIG

Please would it be possible for you to take a look at the below three listings on the NYSE/Nasdaq to be added to share dealing or any other account type, namely:

Soaring eagle aquisition corp (SRNGU)

Spartan aquisition corp 3 (SPAQ.U)

Liberty media aquisition corp. (LMACU)

Please see attached screenshots of the equities in question for your information.

Many thanks

LJ

Screenshot_20210302-114602_Chrome.jpg

20210302_114828.jpg

Screenshot_20210302-115130_Chrome.jpg

Hi @Lexjaks,

Soaring Eagle Acquisition Corporation is already on the platform. I have submitted a request for the two other stocks to be added.

Moving forward you can use this post to submit your stock request : 


All the best - Arvin

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • General Statistics

    • Total Topics
      16,236
    • Total Posts
      77,723
    • Total Members
      64,436
    • Most Online
      7,522
      10/06/21 10:53

    Newest Member
    Deep123
    Joined 20/10/21 08:37
  • Posts

    • As warned months ago ... SAGE and the NHS have called on Boris Johnson to implement plan B for Covid now, including masks and vaccine passports. But Conservative MP Steve Baker says "We are heading into a poisonous cocktail that could really damage our civilisation. This has got to stop." “We cannot allow the liberties of the people of this country to be a tool of NHS capacity management.”   And now would obviously be a good time to sack all the unvaxxed hospital staff - you know, the ones who worked all through the covid crisis for the last 18 months and must have had covid contact and gained natural immunity.   Meanwhile in the US.  
    • What to expect from Q3 tech earnings The tech sector can be a standout from other areas of the markets. This time around valuations are starting to adjust to life after lockdown and in there have been some big moves. IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor caught up with Paul Sedgwick FCSI, CIO at Frank Investments, to talk about earnings in the tech sector. https://www.ig.com/uk/market-insight-articles/what-to-expect-from-q3-tech-earnings-211020  
    • Welcome to the forum. Which instruments were you trading and what was the average holding time of the trades.
×
×
  • Create New...