WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON

Question

5 answers to this question

cant answer your question specifically but the whole trading platform seizes up periodically - great day for that to happen, has already cost me 200 pips on the DOW

Guest Joseph

I am having the same issue too. Its annoying.

They have 'prioritized dealing over analysis' in other words IG is happy to let people use their buggy system to place trades which costs money even although it has fallen on its @rse.  Highly irresponsible!  They should have closed trading altogether until it was fixed.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dmedin said:

They have 'prioritized dealing over analysis' in other words IG is happy to let people use their buggy system to place trades which costs money even although it has fallen on its @rse.  Highly irresponsible!  They should have closed trading altogether until it was fixed.

Has anyone checked the T&C? I haven’t looked into this but intentionally breaking their charts during periods of extreme volatility seems like it could be a case for a lawsuit either under contract law or consumer law...

I've had probl;ems all year with Live and demo and for the last month also like everyone else.

I'm down about £350 over the year thru the inability to Close a Trade or Amend a Stop.

Today the charts froze for 20 minutes.  I had 2 charts open on the same instrument and both on the 2m.  Both showing Bid price.  Candles different on both, P/L showing different than what's on the chart also.

Manually refreshing every 2 minutes or so, only for it to have been closed at a loss again.  

Currently on the phone to IG for 30 mins and counting.

I'm expecting the usual.  Restart computer, refresh empty cache, check internet, computer problems, not enough power, ram etc.etc.etc.

• Sad 1