Any of IG support team that i can contact?

57 minutes ago, dmedin said:

They are probably swamped with calls ...

Some serious 'prioritization' going on no doubt ...

Its not only now...their customer service has all along been less than satisfactory...Few years back still ok...but now not so.... Perhaps...they find it easier to get contributors to answer on their behalf....holding fort for them. 

• Sad 1

Yes seem that no one is answering the line, listening to the auto message and no single one come to support . What happened and there is no contactable when in needs for help !!!! This is real bad ! 

Almost on and off an hour waiting to get someone 

Edited by Lelia

New funds deposited....more then 4 over hours ago...

started calling more then 4 hours ago....with such volatility and funds holding stocks Low.... if positions were to be cut...who will be responsible if funds were deposited much earlier...? 
Anyone have and past experience on such?

On 17/03/2020 at 22:15, samcapitalfx said:

I am facing several issue with my account and i am trying to call and email the ig support team but none of them reply up until this moment. 

Very bad when something like this happens they will probably go to the wall I suggest you withdraw all funds

• Like 1
  • Great! 1
On 18/03/2020 at 00:25, nit2wynit said:

I don't know what to do myself  I can't amend my stop in a running trade.  I move it, it stays there for a few seonds then goes back to where it was!!!!!

Maybe I've missed something in the Academy lessons?

You can amend if you do it on smart phone

1 minute ago, snap333 said:

You can amend if you do it on smart phone

No idea....I Day trade Scalping.   I'm in and out in seconds or minutes....Don't have the time to check...

It's basically a failed system that hasn't improved since I've been using it for 12 months.....

As clearly pointed out by other forum users, I'm a fool to still be using it.!

Guest bullion

I've been trying to get to customer support for over 30 minutes and no luck. I can place a new deal and can only view. I can on the demo account but not live account.

On 18/03/2020 at 00:49, MGP said:

Please IG answer the p[hone, having been desperately trying to get hold of someone for the last two days. Your lack of service and communication has been nothing short off appalling.

Best way is to massage them to there IG Client Help on Twitter. 

They were responsive but anyway if you had issue with MT4 which i had for the whole past week, it is solved now.

13 hours ago, Guest bullion said:

I've been trying to get to customer support for over 30 minutes and no luck. I can place a new deal and can only view. I can on the demo account but not live account.

You should email to helpdesk.en@ig.com or go to IG client Help on Twitter and leave a dm for them, they replied fast.

Calling them is waste of time, i tried it for 5 days in a row, morning and night, waiting for like 1 hour behind the phone and they keep saying we will be with you shortly, But note that it was cuz of the issue with the mt4 and now they have solved it so probably now they are more responsive. Cheers 

16 hours ago, just_me said:

Anybody knows anything about LIVE CHAT ? I've used successfully  last month,but I 'm unable to find it today.What's going on IG?

I opened Account with IG about a week ago and there is a link to the Live chat but it doesnt work, in my opinion they have removed it to only email and phone call, But the best way is for you to go to Twitter and leave DM to "IG Client Help". they will reply fast.

The Queen has left London and the military is out to guard the super markets.

(In other words, all the VIPs have been evacuated and the proletarians left to fend for themselves.)

Maybe they have other things to worry about