Deposit taken from bank but not recognised in my trading account

KFL

Question

Hi, 

Last Friday I tried to deposit money using a debit card. The payment on the deposit screen bounced and I was advised to get into contact with support to make a deposit, however the money has been taken from my account. I've tried emailing and calling but can't get through on your support line and have not received an email response. 

I have spoken to my bank and they have confirmed that the payment was successful on their end, so I need to get in touch with the merchant to fix the error. 

Could I please get a response to my email or directed to the right place on this thread. 

Thanks

1 answer to this question

On 17/03/2020 at 19:50, KFL said:

Hi, 

Last Friday I tried to deposit money using a debit card. The payment on the deposit screen bounced and I was advised to get into contact with support to make a deposit, however the money has been taken from my account. I've tried emailing and calling but can't get through on your support line and have not received an email response. 

I have spoken to my bank and they have confirmed that the payment was successful on their end, so I need to get in touch with the merchant to fix the error. 

Could I please get a response to my email or directed to the right place on this thread. 

Thanks

Hi

i am having the same issues - no reply , no chance of getting through the customer support. Hope IG is not going under and takign my money with them