Sign in to follow this  

Shorting Countrywide

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    AdamKavan
    Joined 22/10/20 23:20
    • https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/when-performance-matters%3A-nasdaq-100-vs.-sp-500-second-quarter-20-2020-07-13 should look similar with GICS - i.e. NDX underweight (vs SPX)to Financials (incl. RE), Energy, Materials and Utilities together roughly 25%... and those went kinda nowhere over the more or less recent past...:     ...of course this is rather superficial, but (together with comparisons posted earlier) suggests really exactly two - closely linked - segments in global asset markets have been trending (up) recent years:  US large cap tech and consumer (incl. Healthcare) stocks.   ...apparently a significant share of all the money printed globally this period  seems to eventually somehow have found its way into these highly concentrated segments...
    • I know relative to some brokers (who are taking the absolute $%&*) IG fx conversion fee of 0.5% is okay, however its still an absolute joke that they and the industry can get away with this flagrant ripping off of customers. I would like to know if IG have any plans to reduce their conversion fee ( trading US stocks in an ISA) to compete with others such as Trading212 who don't charge fx fees at all.... I have a moderate account with substantial turnover, like others I know, I'm now considering transferring my account to 212 as I cant see any justification for such high fx conversion fees now its been shown thats its possible to remove them al together... Perhaps 0.1% to cover costs would be understandable, but 0.5% so 1% round trip on trading any size is ridiculous. I easily give IG thousands, if not tens of thousands a yr in fx fees...
    • Hey,  Unfortunately in Singapore we don't offer a non-leveraged account. We offer these types of accounts to other clients in other countries but not for Singapore.   Apologies for the inconvenience.