Covid and the Economy

oh dear, never mind. The important thing is to save lives! ... oh wait.

When we look back over the #COVID19 lockdown who will be held responsible for annual increases in deaths at home?

* Diabetes +86%

* Prostate +53%

* Parkinson’s +79%

* Breast cancer +47%

Absolute travesty, a dereliction of duty. We’ve been failed by our leaders

Martin Daubney  @MartinDaubney

image.png.9375ebda1ca39129b75a7345b5b4e6f8.png

so from the data copied and linked above we know that Covid-19 is a corona virus and is no more deadly than common flu (most colds and flu are also corona viruses).

that the shutting down of the economy and the locking down of healthy people was an act of politicians in response to massively exaggerated inaccurate modeling from Imperial College.

the WHO now admits lockdowns do not work to prevent the spread of covid and actually cause more harm.

that covid testing is a farce with 90% false positives as well as many false negatives but continuing this testing policy and the fear it deliberately creates is politically driven.

there is no scientific evidence that simple cloth masks prevent infection of covid or it's spread but are in fact a breeding ground for many other types of infections.

Sweden (no lockdown) achieved herd immunity with an overall lower death rate than most countries that did lockdown.

with T cell immunity gained from other corona viruses (colds and flu) plus 20% herd immunity (despite lockdown) from covid the UK may already have achieved 60 -70% herd immunity, enough to counter covid.

but the govt has taken to calling all corona viruses covid and as there will always be colds and flu then 'the new normal' to fight covid is permanent, and so then is the current loss of civil rights and liberties.

the search for a vaccine for the common cold (a corona virus) has been ongoing for over 70 years without success.

the 5 year rolling average of deaths from respiratory infections (mostly corona and corona associated complications such as pneumonia) is around 30,000 a year. This has been roughly the case since records begun.

The govt can use the covid excuse to 'keep up the fight' forever.

On 22/03/2020 at 02:44, Caseynotes said:

Still can't quite work out why we are deliberately destroying the economies of every first world nation because of this flu virus. Yesterday I went shopping at the local mega supermarket where the shelves were all well stacked and I happily mingled with well over a hundred people doing our shopping but I'm not allowed to go to the local pub (avg 20 people) or the local gym (avg 20 people).

The latest stats on US cases I saw was on Friday night where it was reported 99% of cases were classified as mild (normal flu like symptoms) and 99% of deaths were in the over 70s age group. True the death rate for WuFlu is higher than common flu currently 1% vs 0.1% in most western countries. Italy is looking like an outlier compared to the rest at this stage and no one seems sure what's going on there. Also is the fact that most of the US cases are in just 2 large cities with the rest of the country relatively unaffected. For example the state of Arizona has 7 million people and is now in total lockdown because of the death of 1 person (over 70 years old with an underlying medical condition) and people are starting to ask why? The WuFlu cases are still nowhere near the number of normal flu cases where a week off sick is all that's needed for over 99% of sufferers. 

I understand the use of containment in the prevention of the spread of a disease but also know that if triggered too early has no affect other than causing bankruptcies and despair, my heart bleed over selfies on twitter of Sam Smith in tears all alone in his 11 million pound mansion 😪. In less than a week of lockdown some commentators are claiming it a great success because the infection rates are continuing as before (not rapidly expanding) hmmm.

None of this seems to fit together unless there is something huge we are not being told.

Hey everyone new trader here. just started 2 weeks ago. Just wanted to share what we have seen of the virus in the US. I live in Texas but travel frequently across the states. I still have refused to wear a mask (except when on the plane. Dumbest rule ever.) But hospitals are not being over run, there isnt a pandemic. This is one of the largest worldwide political scams in history. I hope everyone across the world fights for the rights and freedoms of the individuals not the systems and corporations that lie and want to regulate us. The saying "BUILD BACK BETTER" is seen almost in every country by certain political parties. That should be a warning to everyone. They have torn down the economies of every country and most if not all small businesses have gone out of business. This is the greatest transfer of wealth from the everyday working civilian to the large corporate machines that destroy everything and everyone in their path since Franklin Roosevelt convinced (forced) americans to give up their gold and silver for paper.... As far as trading im a newbie. I have no advice . Eyes and ears open ready to learn.

• Like 1
On 20/10/2020 at 12:07, Caseynotes said:

oh dear, never mind. The important thing is to save lives! ... oh wait.

When we look back over the #COVID19 lockdown who will be held responsible for annual increases in deaths at home?

* Diabetes +86%

* Prostate +53%

* Parkinson’s +79%

* Breast cancer +47%

Absolute travesty, a dereliction of duty. We’ve been failed by our leaders

Martin Daubney  @MartinDaubney

image.png.cb148166fc973728faaaee7143e9cb4e.png

image.png.53972380762d164565e27bbb4e9551f8.png

oh dear there's more, lung cancer referrals down 75% and 25 million GP appointments lost due to the lockdown, never mind, we were err, Saving Lives!

Meanwhile fake case numbers is way up but has anyone seen the second wave deaths? 

image.thumb.png.cc7622de2af64ebb6d94fdcd64965164.png

but but but, we were saving lives 😭 ...

Lockdown's lethal toll laid bare: 50,000 children see surgery postponed, treatments for strokes plunge by almost 50%, and one in FIVE people were hit with depression in just one month as devastating effect of coronavirus restrictions are revealed

• 25,000 more people died at home during pandemic as they didn’t go to hospital
  • Huge backlog in NHS treatment set to cause 20% rise in cancer patient deaths
  • Organ transplant operations fell by two thirds while waiting list deaths doubled.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8856959/Lockdowns-lethal-toll-NHS-vulnerable-patients-laid-bare.html

oh, neither Policing Minister Kit Malthouse or Owen Wetherill, the Police Officer leading police response to the pandemic know what the law is anymore, but never mind because you'll be the one paying the £1000 fine when you get it wrong not them ha ha.

Meanwhile Scotland introduce a 5-tier system 😏

image.png.f206fc4f4dd2d636d297a38037827202.png

https://order-order.com/2020/10/22/policing-minister-and-head-covid-officer-both-fail-restrictions-test/

Meanwhile, going down the pub becomes a risky business ...

Andrew Pierce @toryboypierce

It's outrageous of Police to expect pub landlord to snoop on their customers by demanding photo ID of their addresses. this is UK not China twitter.com/mailplus/statu…

twitter.com/toryboypierce/status

?UK not China? not sure anymore.

This ...

image.png.9a32af39f15e7aa30c842cc2d72c74fa.png

to generate enough fear and despair to ensure this ...

image.png.c9e5f1c00582b7500d6c1674521d9957.png

which is essentially a loss of national sovereignty and a loss of personal freedoms and liberties.

In the future Google will tell you what's true or not, Zuckerberg will tell you what you're allowed to say or not, Greta will tell you what you're allowed to do or not while Gates will tell you which medical interventions and treatments will be mandatory or not.

Meanwhile back to Sweden ...

image.png.305b7ea0796d504fb9137a32904d93c5.png

While in Wales you can look but you can't buy (this is what stupidity looks like) ...

image.png.3b839a0ea6430b78de2b8e2f01073a30.png

The Stasi raiding birthday parties now while NZ sets up concentration camps  ...

Meanwhile attention is finally being drawn to the total disparity between CASES CASES CASES and actual deaths ...

But Flu and Pneumonia no longer exist, everything is now COVID ...

Flu cases ‘drop’ 95% compared to last year. Are patients being misdiagnosed as having COVID-19?

https://noqreport.com/2020/10/19/flu-cases-drop-95-compared-to-last-year-are-patients-being-misdiagnosed-as-having-covid-19/

And you thought you were living in a free modern western democracy ha ha.

• Like 1
On 27/10/2020 at 16:46, Horatio said:

Helloooo to you very clever man. 

Am thinking I have symptom of Corona.

What should do?

It is just flu okay?  Then I will have cup of hot chocolate and go to bed.  Is no big deal.

Pls advice.

depends on how old you are (physical not mental age), try reading the thread, over 99% have only mild flu symptoms or no symptoms at all.

24 minutes ago, jlz said:

oh right, so you're saying the video of Fauci saying that testing using more than 35 cycles gives mostly false positives when both the US and the UK are using 40 cycles is faked, and that the video of Fauci saying masks are not effective in stopping viral transmission is also faked?

you know I don't think they are.

18 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

oh right, so you're saying the video of Fauci saying that testing using more than 35 cycles gives mostly false positives when both the US and the UK are using 40 cycles is faked, and that the video of Fauci saying masks are not effective in stopping viral transmission is also faked?

you know I don't think they are.

That article is not about Fauci, there is more land outside the United States.

don't know which article you're referring to, if you mean your link titled conspiracy theories I didn't look, not on topic.

Fauci has dictated policy for the US (lockdowns and masks) which has been followed by most of the western world particularly the UK, it was all made up on the hoof and has proved disastrous but here we go again.

Sweden on the other hand followed the original WHO plan for dealing with respiratory pandemics (2009, updated 2016) and have proved that that was the correct course of action.

Johnson now has got a new set of BS model projections and, having failed once, is now doing the same thing all over again, it would be laughable if it wasn't destroying the country and causing hundreds of thousand of premature deaths from undiagnosed, untreated cancer, heart disease and all.

It wasn't for you, I know you are not going to read it. It was for everyone else that reads this post so they can understand the psychology behind conspiracy theories.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/insight-therapy/202004/true-false-believers-the-psychology-conspiracy-theories

It is worth knowing what is behind the mind of someone that claims to have some kind of "special" information that no one sees. 

46 minutes ago, jlz said:

It wasn't for you, I know you are not going to read it. It was for everyone else that reads this post so they can understand the psychology behind conspiracy theories.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/insight-therapy/202004/true-false-believers-the-psychology-conspiracy-theories

It is worth knowing what is behind the mind of someone that claims to have some kind of "special" information that no one sees. 

the funny thing is no one seems to want to try to contradict the govt, nhs, who data I've produced throughout the thread since March (and other threads since Jan). And no one seems to questioning the validity of videos of Johnson, Fauci, prominent epidemiologists and WHO officials who say openly that the testing (CASES CASES CASES) is producing a massive percentage of false positives and that Covid-19 is no more deadly than the common flu.

The real difference is that main stream media choose not to tell 'the people' these facts because it spoils their chosen narrative and 'the people' don't seem capable of searching for themselves.

meanwhile of course the country is on it's knees and dying as are hundreds of thousands of people as a result of total incompetence of politicians and their handpicked pet 'scientists' (fantasy model makers). 

1 hour ago, jlz said:

This may not be on topic, but I am addressing an article that has been linked here.

“Finally, like religions, conspiracy theories are, at the core, about community, manifesting our most fundamental tribal impulse—the psychological need to belong, to be part of a well-defined in-group and, by extension, to recognize and fight enemy out-groups. Like religions, conspiracy theories are group phenomena, shared by communication rituals that help adherents manage emotions by, “transforming unspecific anxieties into focused fears.” As in religion, successful (enduring) conspiracy theories produce narratives that are “framed as conflicts over sacred values.” With religion, the false God is never our God. With the conspiracy theory, the menacing shadowy group is never our group. Conspiracy theories are always about ‘the other.’ As psychologist Jan-Willem van Prooijen notes: “the root of conspiracy thinking lies in our ancient instinct to divide the social world into ‘Us’ and ‘Them’ categories.” The same psychological processes that produce God for 'us,' produce conspiracy theories about 'them.'”

I have a theory that people who confidently write about “the core” of religions reveal more about themselves than religion. It is a bit like a Rorschach Test.

3 hours ago, AndrewS said:

This may not be on topic, but I am addressing an article that has been linked here.

“Finally, like religions, conspiracy theories are, at the core, about community, manifesting our most fundamental tribal impulse—the psychological need to belong, to be part of a well-defined in-group and, by extension, to recognize and fight enemy out-groups. Like religions, conspiracy theories are group phenomena, shared by communication rituals that help adherents manage emotions by, “transforming unspecific anxieties into focused fears.” As in religion, successful (enduring) conspiracy theories produce narratives that are “framed as conflicts over sacred values.” With religion, the false God is never our God. With the conspiracy theory, the menacing shadowy group is never our group. Conspiracy theories are always about ‘the other.’ As psychologist Jan-Willem van Prooijen notes: “the root of conspiracy thinking lies in our ancient instinct to divide the social world into ‘Us’ and ‘Them’ categories.” The same psychological processes that produce God for 'us,' produce conspiracy theories about 'them.'”

I have a theory that people who confidently write about “the core” of religions reveal more about themselves than religion. It is a bit like a Rorschach Test.

How do you call that theory, does it have a name we can refer to?

7 hours ago, jlz said:

How do you call that theory, does it have a name we can refer to?

The manner in which I expressed myself was influenced by the third last paragraph of this review. But I was referring to a how a writer on “Insight Therapy” may have unnecessarily alienated some readers while writing about cult-like thinking.

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/reza-aslan-historian/

9 hours ago, AndrewS said:

The manner in which I expressed myself was influenced by the third last paragraph of this review. But I was referring to a how a writer on “Insight Therapy” may have unnecessarily alienated some readers while writing about cult-like thinking.

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/reza-aslan-historian/

ok, we don't have a name for the theory, that's a shame. Every great theory should have a name so people can remember it.

I don't want to spam Casey's scientific research on this thread so I am just going to leave here this link in case people want to follow someone educated on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdvoe0j4Hjw

We should go back to the main topic of this thread:

- How governments are playing us into a non-existent pandemic by forcing us to wear a 1£ mask. How they cook charts and colorful graphs to show us a non-existent danger.

- How corporations are using this pandemic to initiate the "great reset". The moment that will set us into darkness under their evil control.

- How 5g can be used to control us by injecting us a vaccine with nanobots that will leave Bill Gates at the top of our human kind. 

Not that I agree with any of the points but there they are. We should stick to them.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, jlz said:

ok, we don't have a name for the theory, that's a shame. Every great theory should have a name so people can remember it.

I don't want to spam Casey's scientific research on this thread so I am just going to leave here this link in case people want to follow someone educated on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdvoe0j4Hjw

We should go back to the main topic of this thread:

- How governments are playing us into a non-existent pandemic by forcing us to wear a 1£ mask. How they cook charts and colorful graphs to show us a non-existent danger.

- How corporations are using this pandemic to initiate the "great reset". The moment that will set us into darkness under their evil control.

- How 5g can be used to control us by injecting us a vaccine with nanobots that will leave Bill Gates at the top of our human kind. 

Not that I agree with any of the points but there they are. We should stick to them.

haha, seriously, 4 strawman points made in a half mocking tone is the best you can do ffs.

soooo, not actually able to challenge any of the govt, nhs or who data presented in the thread that paints a very different picture from the one hand feed to you by the BBC.

it's not  uncommon to see peeps who claim to be data centric happy to simply ignore it when it doesn't suit their own bias/prejudice.

2 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

haha, seriously, 4 strawman points made in a half mocking tone is the best you can do ffs.

soooo, not actually able to challenge any of the govt, nhs or who data presented in the thread that paints a very different picture from the one hand feed to you by the BBC.

it's not  uncommon to see peeps who claim to be data centric happy to simply ignore it when it doesn't suit their own bias/prejudice.

I am going to let you continue with your research based on memes. Don't mind me.