Jump to content

Covid and the Economy


Caseynotes

Recommended Posts

In previous posts I'd reported legal suits against the use of the PCR test in Italy, UK and Portugal.

The PCR test (as is currently done in most western countries) found to give 97% False Positives by Portuguese court in recent ruling.

Covid cases numbers, Covid hospital admissions numbers, Covid deaths numbers are all completely bogus. 

Also, 41% of excess deaths in March and April were actually due to missed medical care

Dr Vincent Carroll explains in 13 min vid.

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
On 04/12/2020 at 00:02, Caseynotes said:

oh, currently more free beds in hospital than last winter ...

image.png.8356ba34762a2948fc255357d5434eb3.png

As I suspected. You're only telling half the story. It appears there is also a reduced number of total beds available in 2020 compared to 2019.

So not only are there more empty beds, there is less beds to start off with. WTF?

https://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/bed-availability-and-occupancy/bed-data-overnight/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Quote

Hospital capacity has had to be organised in new ways as a result of the pandemic to treat Covid and non-Covid patients separately and safely in meeting the enhanced Infection Prevention Control measures. This results in beds and staff being deployed differently from in previous years in both emergency and elective settings within the hospital. As a result caution should be exercised in comparing overall occupancy rates between this year and previous years. In general hospitals will experience capacity pressures at lower overall occupancy rates than would previously have been the case.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Navarone said:

As I suspected. You're only telling half the story. It appears there is also a reduced number of total beds available in 2020 compared to 2019.

So not only are there more empty beds, there is less beds to start off with. WTF?

you are of course correct, many beds were removed early 2020 to comply with social distancing. I didn't add all the stats as I've found peeps don't really like being hit with too many inconvenient truths all at once.

image.thumb.png.e8785521ee5508068995bd714b3ca0e5.png

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Meanwhile, lockdowns ah -- well, if they save just 1 life !!!!

(more stats from the stats guy)

 

1.5 Million Jobs Lost

14.5k Minimum Collateral Deaths

27 Million lost GP Apts

100 Billion Extra Debt

10 Billion NHS App

504 Children denied chemo

603 children denied heart ops

62k missing urgent cancer referrals

12k missing 2nd Cancer Treatments 

image.png.f88a9723cb233ce197930764d5d8d978.png

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Caseynotes said:

you are of course correct, many beds were removed early 2020 to comply with social distancing. I didn't add all the stats as I've found peeps don't really like being hit with too many inconvenient truths all at once.

image.thumb.png.e8785521ee5508068995bd714b3ca0e5.png

 

So, without sounding argumentative, we now have to social distance our 'inconvenient truths'?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Finally some good news for a change!!!

Gates, Bezos and all the other Davos elites have seen their wealth increase by 20% due to lockdowns 👍

 They couldn't have done it without your help so give yourself a pat on the back.

Meanwhile small business everywhere has been totally crushed never to recover, if you were thinking of starting one think again.

Quite clearly we are all being herded towards this 'Great Reset', "in the future you will own nothing and rent everything", -- off Gates and Bezos et al obviously, so I'd better start finding out what it's all about.

image.png.f56398ac2feb48f9dd30b4a7f6f5aabb.png

 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Dr James Lyons-Weller PhD 14 min rapid fire video of a conference speech in the US pulls apart the politicisation of Covid-19, PCR testing, the rush to produce vaccines and the negligence of politicians and the media.

He reports that of the 3 vaccines about to be rolled out only 1 has published data on adverse reactions, Moderna - 21%.

https://m.facebook.com/paleochefpeteevans/videos/380383269895238/?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FUh0gjAlY47&_rdr

 

Meanwhile, ...

image.thumb.png.11cdff0966b59153b7ef72383e47601e.png

 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment

****** this just keeps getting worse, Dr's queuing up to denounce the new vaccines. 

Historically vaccines for coronavirus have failed catastrophically at the animal testing stage, solution - skip the animal testing stage.

Published on Youtube yesterday, likely to get taken down before long.

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment

Haha, more BS.

NHS facing third wave with 10-20 times more covid patients than September

By Alastair McLellan7 December 2020

https://www.hsj.co.uk/coronavirus/nhs-facing-third-wave-with-10-20-times-more-covid-patients-than-september/7029115.article

Meanwhile, was just totting up the deaths in England from Flu and Pneumonia in recent years;

2015 - 91,260.

2016 - 88,920.

2017 - 86,775.

As has been posted above Flu and Pneumonia have basically gone missing this year, everything is Covid, kind of puts things into perspective.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/adhocs/008999numberofdeathsfrominfluenzaorpneumoniaclinicalcommissioninggroupsinenglandregisteredbetween2015to2017

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

****** this just keeps getting worse, Dr's queuing up to denounce the new vaccines. 

Historically vaccines for coronavirus have failed catastrophically at the animal testing stage, solution - skip the animal testing stage.

Published on Youtube yesterday, likely to get taken down before long.

 

told ya, was a half hour procession of some 40 odd Dr's giving their professional opinion on the new vaccines explaining exactly why they considered them to be unsafe.

Out of control censorship.

A lot of what they were saying was introduced in the Lyone-Weller video posted above (yesterday).

Link to comment

Oh, Cambridge University PCR screening program false positives when checked with a second PCR test.

All of the Covid-19 cases, hospital admissions and deaths numbers are total garbage.

 

image.png.0ab83962926c48cfba8ab89f78086e94.png

 

 

'Huge false positives in PCR uncovered only when double checked by second test. It proves must double check all PCR positives. Norway does this. We should too, would give much more confidence to data.'

Richard Tice @TiceRichard

Link to comment

GAME OVER! 22 Researchers, Doctors & Academics conclude the PCR test is USELESS!

The probability of a PCR test positive result, using a 35+ cycle threshold, being infectious, is . . LESS THAN 3% ! PROBABILITY IT'S A FALSE POSITIVE, IS 97% !

Ian Lyne @lyne_ian

1d

 

 

 

Edited by Caseynotes
Link to comment
  • CharlotteIG changed the title to Covid and the Economy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...