Covid and the Economy

ONS covid deaths data not adding up.

'Deaths within 28 days of a positive PCR test by date reported' is way higher than 'Deaths with covid-19 on the death cert by date registered'.

image.thumb.png.15695f2fd158e8729912707312d33a0f.png

Prof Norman Fenton @profnfenton

18h

1. Screenshot from coronavirus.data.gov.uk showing plots of #Covid19UK deaths. First is deaths within 28 days of pos test; 2nd is ONS data (covid listed as one of causes on death cert).

In the ONS data, weekly deaths are now less than half they were in spring peak, but ..... 2. ...in the other (which is the one used in the media) the currently weakly deaths are MORE than they were in the spring.

The ONS death stats have been increasing, but not at the rate of the dashboard stats.

The ONS deaths data contradicts the ‘2nd wave worse that first’ narrative

• Sad 1
Just now, Caseynotes said:

as counted with the PCR test that gives 84% false positives?

I am just adding of bit of reliable data for anyone that wanted to read it. It is interesting that you are replying almost instantly with your usual messages, I can tell that you haven't even tried to read the article.

• Great! 1
1 minute ago, jlz said:

I am just adding of bit of reliable data for anyone that wanted to read it. It is interesting that you are replying almost instantly with your usual messages, I can tell that you haven't even tried to read the article.

didn't know there was an article, you didn't mention there was let alone if any part of it was relevant in any way.

• Sad 1

It is ok, we understand your usual technique of replying multiple times to move away posts that are against your narrative from the main page. That's ok, we'll dig between memes for actual reports.

Keep guarding the thread, a reply might come at any time...

• Great! 1
13 minutes ago, jlz said:

It is ok, we understand your usual technique of replying multiple times to move away posts that are against your narrative from the main page. That's ok, we'll dig between memes for actual reports.

Keep guarding the thread, a reply might come at any time...

once again you're not really saying anything, just the usual waffling.

I'll answer my question for you seeing as you can't or won't. Yes they were by the PCR so many were misdiagnosed not that it really matters because any real pandemic will cause more excess deaths and that's not happening except where there was appalling mismanagement such as the UK that shutdown it's health service to everything other than covid.

Govt minister details exactly how accurate the PCR test is ...  (short clip 1 min).

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

18% fewer emergency admissions in Dec 2020 than Dec 2019.

Because everybody was stuck at home doing far less than they were during December last year? Not surprising really.

Or is the narrative "we can't be in a pandemic if we have less emergency admissions?".

Do emergency admissions even cover somebody going to hospital with Covid? Or is that a general admission?

Who knows....

1 hour ago, Provaton said:

Because everybody was stuck at home doing far less than they were during December last year? Not surprising really.

Or is the narrative "we can't be in a pandemic if we have less emergency admissions?".

Do emergency admissions even cover somebody going to hospital with Covid? Or is that a general admission?

Who knows....

umm, just to drag you back to reality for a minute. All through Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec we were told of new covid strains sweeping through the country causing a massive rise in cases overwhelming the NHS (again), ICU's were over run. That was why we were placed in ever increasing lockdown tier levels until finally full lockdown where we sit today.

As the data sets came in I posted them Sep - Dec and they showed no such thing was happening, the cases number was exploding because of the increasing mass testing of asymptomatic people was producing record numbers of false positives.

111 and 999 calls were never above normal, ICU occupancy was lower than in 2019 every month and now including December and deaths were normal for the time of year. The increasing hysteria since September and the resulting increase in lockdown tier levels has all been over nothing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

oops, looks like the goalposts are shifting again.

No longer about cases or hospital admissions or deaths, it's now all about 'NEW STRAINS'!!!!!

Hancock saying restrictions can lift if there is "no new variant".

Meanwhile of course ...

Daily Mirror  @DailyMirror

1d

Terrifying mutant Covid strains from around world and ones you need to worry about - Mirror Online

Reminder that even the WHO admitted covid 'original'  was no more deadly than the common flu. All new variants so far have proved even less so.

• Sad 1

Yardley Yeadon @MichaelYeadon3

11h

Replying to @itvnews @MattHancock

No variant is proven to be more harmful that the original. The trend of respiratory viral evolution is to lower lethality & greater ease of transmission, which is consistent with there being 40 viruses which cause symptoms of the common cold. You’re fighting evolution, just stop

Meanwhile this web site extols the virtues of jogging and cycling wearing a mask, while the video below it has a more realist take on masks.

Joggers and cyclists should wear masks – here's why (theconversation.com)

• Sad 1

Looking like this whole covid farce is about to collapse as msm finally start to tell the truth about the PCR test.

New podcast from CNN on PCR test comparing to the rapid antigen Lateral Flow test.

Without the massive ratio of false positives produced by the PCR test there is nothing supporting social distancing, masks and lockdown policy. 

(Jan 19th)

Coronavirus: Fact vs Fiction - Podcast on CNN Audio

image.png.459c69e59b6eb15249674de6552f29d4.png

• Sad 1
12 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

Looking like this whole covid farce is about to collapse as msm finally start to tell the truth about the PCR test.

hahaha, and now ...

Dylan Davidson

@dyl_davidson

Holy ****, on the day Biden is sworn in, WHO advises laboratories around the world to reduce the cycle count in PCR Covid testing, which will result in fewer positives!! 

WHO Information Notice for IVD Users 2020/05

If you have been reading the thread you will know the high cycle threshold in use for the PCR was a major cause of the very high ratio of false positives (50 - 80%)

(if you haven't already have a listen to the 16 min podcast (linked in quoted post) where Harvard Prof explains the different uses for the PCR and the Lateral Flow tests and why we should be using the quick and cheap LFT).

• Sad 1

Shock Breaking News,

'No evidence of decline' in Covid-19 rates in England's third lockdown'.

So, third lockdown and vaccinations making no impact on the number of PCR false positive test results 🤪.

The solution is obvious, quadruple down with harder restrictions.

"We've really got to double down on the public health measures'' Elliott said.

(I already said that bit for ya, saw it coming a mile away 🙂)

'No evidence of decline' in Covid-19 rates in England's third lockdown (livemint.com)

• Sad 1

Interesting snip from Parliament TV. 

NHS staff are now full on the Lateral Flow Test twice a week but still waiting for public LFT mass testing roll out. Asymptomatics testing -ve on LFT will not need a PCR and therefore an end to the PCR false positive pandemic.

Govt claim to have several hundred million LFT kits, not sure why the holdup.

First 15 min discusses LFT efficacy.

https://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/c435f728-b042-4293-a877-42812aa90dee

Edited by Caseynotes
diff link
  • Sad 1

and so suddenly, within the last few days;

- Vit D finally gets govt recommended.

- Invermectin finally gets approval.

- HCQ now suggested as a treatment instead of being banned.

- WHO finally revises PCR test to reduce huge ratio of false positives.

With all these much cheaper treatments now available it's lucky for big Pharma then that all their vaccines have already been bought up for the next few years. 🙄

image.png.e646bde7d56dd57f7111ba33066a04ae.png

• Sad 1

This will make your blood boil @Caseynotes

"Cash for Covid"

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-britain/cash-for-covid-uk-says-no-decision-on-reported-plan-for-positive-tests-idUSKBN29R0QQ

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain’s environment minister said on Friday no decision had been taken on plans to give everyone who tested positive for COVID-19 a payment after newspapers reported people could be given 500 pounds ($683.75) to incentivise them to take tests.

Newspapers said the government was considering the plan in England because surveys suggested that some people with symptoms were not taking tests because lower paid workers did not want to self-isolate if they were positive and so be unable to work.

Currently, only some people receiving welfare benefits receive a 500 pound payment if they are told to self-isolate, but according to an official policy paper seen by the Guardian newspaper and others, ministers were looking at making this a universal payment to all who tested positive.

3 minutes ago, Provaton said:

Interesting, didn't know they were considering doing it.

In the WHO's recent amendment to covid protocols already posted above which included decreasing the cycle threshold of the PCR to reduce false positives was also the assertion that a positive PCR test no longer confirms you have covid. 

It states a further (preferably different type) test is needed to confirm in conjunction with case presentation (symptoms).

The best testing advice is the advice I gave at the start of this debacle, just take your temperature every morning, if elevated self isolate until it has returned to normal. 

image.png.01522d768bbe22cf92ea1b1c073d910b.png

• Sad 1
14 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

The best testing advice is the advice I gave at the start of this debacle, just take your temperature every morning, if elevated self isolate until it has returned to normal.

I didn't know that you consider yourself a doctor. 

I am confused, you have been telling us that the virus is a hoax for months and we were being played by the news, and now you are advising people to isolate if they see their temperature is high?  You contradict yourself, again. 

• Great! 1
11 minutes ago, jlz said:

I didn't know that you consider yourself a doctor. 

I am confused, you have been telling us that the virus is a hoax for months and we were being played by the news, and now you are advising people to isolate if they see their temperature is high?  You contradict yourself, again. 

no wonder you're confused, you should try actually reading up on stuff before commentating on it, that's the reason why you are forever reduced to playing with strawmen in fantasy land.

Meanwhile, back in reality ...

image.png.2c93444e0af8381a8ba3e17c1a769e09.png

Weimar court issues devastating ruling against German lockdown, finding a ban on contact for healthy persons exceeds what was advised by German public health authorities even in nightmare scenarios, and time for unprecedented measures has passed.

Amtsrichter in Weimar: Corona-VO verfassungswidrig - 2020 NEWS

• Sad 1

I do read everything you post, that is the problem, that I read it, then I realise how easy you can change your narrative depending on how you wake up that day.

One of the nice features of this forum is the ability to search on keywords, for example "hoax" and "played".

You are the star in the result, a pure rock star.

There you see how many times you have told us that the "great reset" is about to begin , followed by cooked news on the virus that play us into a Davos' conspiracy.

For the rest of the readers below is the search, they just need to scroll down and see how many people tried to challenge you on that topic.

https://community.ig.com/search/?&q=hoax played&search_and_or=or

It is very interesting that you are now recommending people to follow the governments' advise, very very interesting.  

• Great! 1