Jump to content

Covid and the Economy


Caseynotes

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Deaths, winter months. 1996/97 vs 1999/00 vs 2020/21

 

image.thumb.png.ff9c4b404200ba5525886fde6e73e48e.png

Interesting if true. Looks suspicious though.

"Contains OS data Crown copyright and database right 2020/21" doesn't look like a usual ONS disclaimer.

Can you post a link to the ONS source? otherwise not worth anything, I could knock this up in Excel in 5 minutes....

Link to comment
55 minutes ago, Provaton said:

Interesting if true. Looks suspicious though.

"Contains OS data Crown copyright and database right 2020/21" doesn't look like a usual ONS disclaimer.

Can you post a link to the ONS source? otherwise not worth anything, I could knock this up in Excel in 5 minutes....

you are forgetting I don't give a **** what you think, the data is there, if you don't like it prove it wrong (I mean really, not some pedantic BS), I already showed you how to go about it but once again for the hard of thinking, go to the relevant ONS stats site, download the data and check the data points from the chart, it really is that simple. Constant bleating is no match for the ton of actual data produced, trying to find tiny cracks won't change anything, and pretending to be a 'fact checker' is just laughable.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

very interesting new documentary on covid, lockdowns, the great reset, 5G, digital data and the 4th industrial revolution. 

Intelligently pulling together older stuff with new, for example Amazon expect to need no human employees within 10 years. Bill Gates expects robot workers will be taxed, the money going towards the basic universal credit payments.

Part 1 30 min.

.Best Geopolitical Documentary Ever - Explains Near Everything on Vimeo 

 

Link to comment

Sweden has achieved natural covid herd immunity with a proven antibody count of 40% of pop and with T-cell immunity takes them to 60-70%. They did it by using the original WHO pandemic protocol (2019).

The UK, having switched to the China plan (2020 untested) are relying instead on vaccine immunity.

Here's a graph they don't want you to see - Sebastian Rushworth M.D.

image.png.efeb09b2b775fd004ce87e078734119e.png

NB/ There will always be seasonal winter spikes in deaths of the old and sickly from respiratory disease, always has been since the dawn of time. The latest nonsense that lockdowns, masks and social distancing are fine and we should continue until there is zero covid are delusional publicity seeking morons who really don't care about your life.

Link to comment

I'll try one last time to get my point across, this time without any stats or charts, simply a link to a thread on Reddit with people describing their experiences of getting back into running post Covid.

These are the people that aren't in the death stats.

You will probably say that they are just "random people on the internet". Well I am part of this community and know several of them in the thread.  I also know of two others who are experiencing affects long after recovering from Covid- one still gets out of breath after walking up stairs (was previously very fit) months later and another, a semi-pro singer who literally can't sing anymore.

@Caseynotes Keep posting your memes and **** but be aware that you contributing to people taking covid less seriously and ultimately ending up like those in this thread:

Link to comment
38 minutes ago, Provaton said:

I'll try one last time to get my point across, this time without any stats or charts, simply a link to a thread on Reddit with people describing their experiences of getting back into running post Covid.

These are the people that aren't in the death stats.

You will probably say that they are just "random people on the internet". Well I am part of this community and know several of them in the thread.  I also know of two others who are experiencing affects long after recovering from Covid- one still gets out of breath after walking up stairs (was previously very fit) months later and another, a semi-pro singer who literally can't sing anymore.

@Caseynotes Keep posting your memes and **** but be aware that you contributing to people taking covid less seriously and ultimately ending up like those in this thread:

FFS you are using reddit now as verification in you roll as self imposed arbiter and fact checker 🤪🤣🤣🤣

  • Like 1
  • Great! 1
Link to comment

From Sky News;

48k more deaths than expected from people dying at home unrelated to covid.

Out of the 98k excess deaths this year.

So 50k excess deaths related to covid.

Same as winter 2017/2018 then but this time we killed same again by reduced health care.

 

image.png.f5fddf6948eda36b83def02450edc199.png

image.png.029ce52012691ca650acdca84d596d91.png

 

.

 

Link to comment

 

23 hours ago, Provaton said:

Population per square km:

UK 275
Denmark 137
Sweden    25
Finland 18
Norway 15

UK is 10x more dense than Sweden....

 

23 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

Look at where the people actually live.

 

oh look .... Thank god someone knows facts from BS round here or the thread would be covered in s**t from fast google searches with absolutely no context.

 

image.png.38410187079f6a7a2ff08f3b15fa8a33.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
37 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

oh look .... Thank god someone knows facts from BS round here or the thread would be covered in s**t from fast google searches with absolutely no context.

Well that took 30 seconds.

Your Stockholm population density is correct.

However, NY population density is 27,000 per square mile not 5,239 according to the actual City of New York Government website: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/planning/planning-level/nyc-population/population-facts.page

Only a factor of 5 out, keep trying....

And you're posting stuff from "Fabulous Mrs Fox" on Twitter, that well known statistician 🤣

  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

Haha, 

''Did you see THIS on the news today? "after extensive research it was concluded the shots offered less 'protection than just contracting the virus itself and developing antibodies" Who knew?''

 

image.png.c4bce8faed51e9b5ee49cd1c844d98c9.png

This is quite far of the mark i.e. missing facts to be inflammatory.  Merck dropped development of their vaccine candidates, following phase 1 trials.  Their finding (which will be published for peer review to stop try and stop nonsense such as the article posted here), showed that their candidate vaccines were not effective.  The immune response was inferior to those seen following natural infection ***and those reported for other SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 vaccines.***

Merck are continuing to invest in covid related therapeutics. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
9 hours ago, NotAlwaysVolatile said:

This is quite far of the mark i.e. missing facts to be inflammatory.  Merck dropped development of their vaccine candidates, following phase 1 trials.  Their finding (which will be published for peer review to stop try and stop nonsense such as the article posted here), showed that their candidate vaccines were not effective.  The immune response was inferior to those seen following natural infection ***and those reported for other SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 vaccines.***

Merck are continuing to invest in covid related therapeutics. 

oh so are you suggesting the news article didn't actually say as per above or that it didn't actually say YOUR interpretation of events?

Link to comment
15 hours ago, Provaton said:

Well that took 30 seconds.

Your Stockholm population density is correct.

However, NY population density is 27,000 per square mile not 5,239 according to the actual City of New York Government website: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/planning/planning-level/nyc-population/population-facts.page

Only a factor of 5 out, keep trying....

And you're posting stuff from "Fabulous Mrs Fox" on Twitter, that well known statistician 🤣

Once again Pinky loses the plot in a desperate attempt to use pedantry to pretend the whole concept is false.

So you're actually agreeing that Sweden is more similar to a modern urbanised country than rural Finland but you either haven't got the guts to admit it or intelligence to realise it.

Probably time I left Pinky and Perky to their wikileaks, bbc and reddit fact checking and just concentrate on the actual science.

 

.

 

 

Link to comment

We have been tracking how most countries are coming out of 2020 with similar death totals to previous years. The UK is the outsider there having decided to restrict access to the health service in order to 'save the NHS'. which resulted in as many non-covid deaths as covid.

That's an organisation that employs 1.5 million people and burns through 4 billion in cash every week.

So inevitably sights would turn to the world as a whole and exactly as you would expect.

Deaths from ALL causes remains constant. 

A proper pandemic is supposed to add to the normal number of deaths not be instead of. That's a lot of rebranding, sure there have been a lot of covid deaths but only in similar numbers to previous bad flu years.

The highlight of the chart though is the cases numbers compared to deaths and that's the main driver of the covid hysteria and is the result of the misuse of the PCR test causing a huge ration of false positives.

 

image.png.f192c4367995e59c061f981a138107fa.png

Link to comment
17 hours ago, Provaton said:

Well that took 30 seconds.

Your Stockholm population density is correct.

However, NY population density is 27,000 per square mile not 5,239 according to the actual City of New York Government website: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/planning/planning-level/nyc-population/population-facts.page

Only a factor of 5 out, keep trying....

And you're posting stuff from "Fabulous Mrs Fox" on Twitter, that well known statistician 🤣

well that took all of 10 seconds

top of google search;

The New York metropolitan area is the largest metropolitan area in the United States by urban landmass, at 3,450.2 sq mi (8,936 km2).
...
New York metropolitan area.
New York metropolitan area New York–Newark–Bridgeport, NY, NJ, CT, PA
• Megacity 3,450.2 sq mi (8,936 km2)
Population (2010)
 Density 5,318/sq mi (2,053/km2)

 

oh, so you're just BSing again, deliberate dishonesty.

Edited by Caseynotes
Link to comment

Shame we had to wait till the new expensive vaccines were bought and paid for to find this out 🤔

Dr. Simone Gold @drsimonegold

8h

Facebook just announced it “made a mistake” when it censored studies showing HCQ saves lives. Censorship is never “a mistake” Tech executives repeatedly made a calculated decision, month after month, silencing physicians worldwide. Censorship kills.

image.png.e85425f17f9148156e18c2b134363626.png

Link to comment

Early Jan England deaths data and all causes other than covid at increasingly negative (below normal) levels due to many being rebranded as covid instead.

Covid deaths 'look' to be rising but all-cause deaths roughly normal.

Since summer this is a picture of misdiagnosis not pandemic.

image.png.99d80a2f1b0239b63e3378469c38dfe6.png

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

had enough yet? ... no?  - fine, carry on ...

 

Disclose.tv 

@disclosetv

NEW - China demonstrates how to perform an #COVID19 **** swab sample collection.

''Passengers on a flight to Beijing were taken to a hotel where they were subjected to **** swabs.''

video demonstration on a dummy.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1355148597017403402/pu/vid/544x960/fja73SuEFAlJZCSb.mp4?tag=10

 

Edited by Caseynotes
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 28/01/2021 at 07:30, Caseynotes said:

oh so are you suggesting the news article didn't actually say as per above or that it didn't actually say YOUR interpretation of events?

Just looks like clickbait, or a biased journo, to me.  Headline and summary look like they are taken from a Merck press release...just cutting the sentences down to me more sensational and create a bit of outrage to those willing to be outraged at everything. 

It's quite a catchy headline, and is bound to attract some clicks.  I guess they rely on the outrage of a few doing their promotion work. 

Link to comment

Dear oh dear, the Dutch are protesting against perpetual lockdown, what's wrong with them, don't they want to SAVE LIVES!!!!!

 

Meanwhile the plucky Brits are just queuing up for the next constant-covid rollout - roadside swab tests.

If it saves just 1 LIFE!!!!!.

 

cvv7.PNG.9f17f55896f7b35879582f0bc26947be.PNG

 

.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

SAGE go on the p*** take, SAGE are now warning that there could be 100,000 collateral non-covid deaths.

This will be of course due to the policies SAGE themselves recommended, chiefly lockdowns and restricted access to health care to 'save the NHS'.

Defies belief. They clearly realise they can't keep this farce running much longer. The numbers never added up but by now are so glaringly, obviously crooked they can't hide any longer.

They should all be in jail.

UK pandemic could lead to 100,000 non-Covid deaths caused by the crisis SAGE warns - Mirror Online

 

Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics: Manufacturing the Crisis – Architects for Social Housing (ASH)

 

.

 

Edited by Caseynotes
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • CharlotteIG changed the title to Covid and the Economy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • General Statistics

    • Total Topics
      16,008
    • Total Posts
      76,721
    • Total Members
      63,930
    • Most Online
      7,522
      10/06/21 10:53

    Newest Member
    Georgxyz
    Joined 18/09/21 22:02
  • Posts

    • @Caseynotesthanks for the reply. How do I know if I am trading at DMA platform or any other.       
    • Hi, all brokers are market makers to some extent. If you are trading on the Direct Market Access (DMA) platform then you are dealing on the exchange through IG but if using any other platform then IG looks to match those trades inhouse matching shorts to longs. Any excess they hedge on the exchange themselves.  So IG aren't taking the other side of your trade, they are covered whether you win or lose and they make on the spread from both parties. If they need to hedge they still win because they get a better spread than what they pass on to you.  
    • Err, I've had all my real vaccines, the ones that completed safety trials, have also had special vaxxes when had to present proof when travelling to a country were there were dangerous diseases present, no problem. But experimental gene therapy that has no medium or long term risk data for a disease that, according to the FDA, has just a 1 in 250,000 risk, and needing to present proof to go to a restaurant or club in my home town - no, this is not about a virus.   Note that the FDA officials that the Biden admin pressured into giving early FDA approval for these vaxxes both resigned. FDA panel just voted 16-3 AGAINST approving the boosters This slide was shown at their meeting.  
×
×
  • Create New...