Covid and the Economy

Caseynotes

The Govt are going to use the excuse of the Indian variant to keep the farce rolling. 

People dropping death in the street, where have we heard that one before?

NYP, Sky news and the Telegraph ran with this Indian covid horror story, but ....

aaa1.PNG.33626ce1e181e51adb5f4460c58c086b.PNG

Meanwhile we're supposed to believe India (1.4 billion people, 17.9% of the world's population) can't cope with 1600 covid deaths a day (bodies piling up in the street) in a country that averages 27,000 deaths a day.

aaa2.PNG.f11ce65883f77d9f12c61ec7fd3641d5.PNG

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Quick look at climate change as Boris has promised the UK will be CO2 neutral by 2030.

Coldest April for 60 years, Greta is absolutely fuming, ''how dare it !!!!!''

Merkel has signed off the new gas pipeline. Germany, having spent 80 billion over 10 years on renewables has to now spend 80 billion on a second gas pipeline to Russia to make up the shortfall.

Biden has announced plans for meat eating reductions for Americans which are not going down too well.

UK wind turbines just can't cut it, no storage solution and no hope of the industry getting off govt subsidies.

Western countries decreasing CO2 emissions can't keep pace with Chinas increasing emissions. China committed to start decreasing emissions by 2030 but looking increasingly unlikely.

image.png.c7f69263a9139435dd8a48e7c8ecbef3.png

image.thumb.png.06df8f27eb64323b737e4258794d30da.png

image.thumb.png.27a1af7a396fcb41052c3b4f28d116ef.png

image.png.717deff116472cafbdfc0be8baa8527d.png

image.png.b59d1c30ff3a7d51ca23c6fd7c2a9560.png

On 26/02/2021 at 14:50, Caseynotes said:

Vaccination data is just coincidental*. *Correlation does not equal causation.''

I've posted before on the 'coincidental' spike in covid cases immediately after covid vax rollout, certainly happened in the UK, I posted the charts around January.

Someone has been keeping the score and the 'coincidences' keep on happening, 31 countries so far and counting (a couple are regions rather than the whole country).

This one from India is typical.

image.png.6c91cf4c9b91551d29023d23c242cf12.png

At last the endgame is coming into view.

The UK govt announced it's going to convert the 'Track and Trace' swipe app into a vaccine passport.

This passport is not just to allow you to travel overseas but also to allow you to travel to the shops, to get on a bus, to go to a pub.

In due course it will be the basis for a Chinese style social credit system that scores your social behaviour, it will contain your health records and will be your bank card and digital identification.

And if your digital paperwork is not all in order you will not be going anywhere or doing anything.

And it works too, the Chinese govt has proved it works.

Clip from recent Joe Rogan show discusses the above.

• CharlotteIG changed the title to Covid and the Economy

Did this thread do a covid? Mutate. Should I panic? Is it becoming more deadly (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander translation 😆😂). Threat of lockdown? No Wuflu's anymore?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

since IG changed the title casey disapeard from the community 

what a shame on that he was a BRILLIANT contributor to alltopics and forums

hope hes back anytime soon 

• Like 1
On 29/04/2021 at 10:43, Caseynotes said:

Excellent 16 min educational video on mass psychosis and totalitarianism.

You will recognise much that has been going on over the last year. 

Funny, as a frontline Paramedic I've been saying since DAY ONE that this is classic medical mass hysteria. I'm usually totally ignored or just simply deleted but maybe the message is finally getting through!

• Like 1
On 28/04/2021 at 07:44, Caseynotes said:

Quick look at climate change as Boris has promised the UK will be CO2 neutral by 2030.

Coldest April for 60 years, Greta is absolutely fuming, ''how dare it !!!!!''

Merkel has signed off the new gas pipeline. Germany, having spent 80 billion over 10 years on renewables has to now spend 80 billion on a second gas pipeline to Russia to make up the shortfall.

Biden has announced plans for meat eating reductions for Americans which are not going down too well.

UK wind turbines just can't cut it, no storage solution and no hope of the industry getting off govt subsidies.

Western countries decreasing CO2 emissions can't keep pace with Chinas increasing emissions. China committed to start decreasing emissions by 2030 but looking increasingly unlikely.

image.png.c7f69263a9139435dd8a48e7c8ecbef3.png

image.thumb.png.06df8f27eb64323b737e4258794d30da.png

image.thumb.png.27a1af7a396fcb41052c3b4f28d116ef.png

image.png.717deff116472cafbdfc0be8baa8527d.png

image.png.b59d1c30ff3a7d51ca23c6fd7c2a9560.png

Watch tony heller on youtube, he's been demolishing the climate change myth for 13 odd years now.

10 hours ago, paramaniac said:

Funny, as a frontline Paramedic I've been saying since DAY ONE that this is classic medical mass hysteria. I'm usually totally ignored or just simply deleted but maybe the message is finally getting through!

coincidently I was watching this again just yesterday, it really does explain an awful lot.

• Sad 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 01/01/2021 at 18:27, Caseynotes said:

Journalist and broadcaster;  

Neil Clark  @NeilClark66

' My inside source says that there will be no significant easing of restrictions until July at the earliest. Govt mentioning Easter as they need to take backbenchers with them & want public compliance.'

Neil Clark  @NeilClark66

1h

I knew from my inside source back in January that a June ‘unlock’ was never going to happen. But Johnson had to do his ‘agonising’ act to keep his backbenchers & the public on side for a further extension. The govt isn’t ‘incompetent’: it’s working to a long laid-out plan.

han1.PNG.27c83ec172d43fa7764496d8ec668e28.PNG

• Sad 1
  • 2 months later...
On 18/04/2020 at 12:00, Caseynotes said:

an epidemiologist writes;

• The flattening of the curve we are seeing now is due to the most vulnerable dying first as much as the lockdown
  • UK policy on lockdown and in other European countries is not evidence-based
  • The correct policy is to protect the old and the frail only
  • This will eventually lead to herd immunity as a “by-product”
  • The initial UK response, before the “180 degree U-turn”, was better
  • The Imperial College paper was “not very good” and he has never seen an unpublished, non-peer-reviewed paper have so much policy impact
  • Is dismissive of the 510,000 figure that was predicted if mitigation measures were not implemented
  • The Imperial College paper was much too pessimistic and did not factor in the now much increased ICU capacity
  • Any such models are a dubious basis for public policy anyway, taking no account of real world specifics
  • The results will eventually be similar for all countries
  • Covid-19 is a “mild disease” and similar to the flu, and it was the novelty of the disease that scared people.
  • The actual fatality rate of Covid-19 will in all likelihood turn out to be in the region of 0.1%
  • At least 50% of the population of both the UK and Sweden will likely be shown to have already had the disease when mass antibody testing becomes available

https://order-order.com/2020/04/18/must-watch-swedish-epidemiologist-lays-swedens-thinking-video/

This from April 2020. Everything said came to pass and a reminder that Sweden, who followed the original WHO pandemic plan were absolutely right, and the rest that fell for China's lies (lockdowns, masks, social distancing) will be paying the price for decades to come.

• Sad 1