Facts you won't find on the BBC;

So as UK covid deaths reach 30,000 how actually is that number arrived at. Well just list all deaths as covid is one way. Earlier in posts above is reported some weeks ago that testing after death was no longer necessary in the US first then quickly followed by the UK, there just needed to be a suspicion of covid involvement, but things have moved on since then. 

image.png.e79b0d5c1d03218eafa20e4443668ebc.png

https://www.globalresearch.ca/manufactured-pandemic-testing-people-any-strain-coronavirus-not-specifically-covid-19/5707781

Many are coming onto twitter to complain a relative had covid put on the death certificate when they clearly didn't die of covid, here's one.

image.png.d5cf2f2b1b8588e7ddb647e28c4c9275.png

And from the US a  funeral director saying they are just writing covid on all the death certificates.

Posted (edited)

For all the clueless dimwits, there is real educational material on this site.

https://www.nhsforsale.info/

Also, just found out how cheap it was back then to pay off our beloved Matt Hancock to start the ball rolling. Even I can afford it.

https://www.nhsforsale.info/conflict-of-interest/new-health-secretary-matt-hancock-accepted-32000-from-boss-of-think-tank-that-wants-to-scrap-the-nhs/

Process this.

https://lowdownnhs.info/comment/why-bypass-nhs-labs-for-mass-testing-concerns-over-new-super-labs/

I think there is a big opportunity to make specific guaranteed longer term investments here.

Edited by HPbrand

Facts you won't find on the BBC;

Dr Fauci of the US 'National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease' and the Wuhan Lab.

image.thumb.png.9732a869668f866c749146bcb2b282d7.png

image.thumb.png.30a794a0d2c921f76343071f2f65d78d.png

Latest from the yougov poll I get asked. 

Travel in and out of your local area

Latest results... In 6 weeks - 35% Longer - 29% In 3 weeks - 20% Now - 14% Other - 2%

Free movement within your local area

Results so far... In 6 weeks - 34% In 3 weeks - 25% Longer - 20% Now - 19% Other - 2%

Complete lifting of all restrictions

Results so far... Longer - 82% In 6 weeks - 7% Now - 4% Other - 4% In 3 weeks - 3%

• Sad 1

Watch out the EU have woken up;

Steven Swinford  @Steven_Swinford

Exclusive. Officials have drawn up 3-stage plan for easing lockdown

Phase 1: Small shops & outdoor workplaces reopen

Phase 2: Larger shops, shopping centres reopen

Phase 3: Pubs, hotels, restaurants, bars, leisure facilities last to reopen thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/r…

lockdown doesn't apply to them what makes the rules 😁

• Great! 1

But in an apparent change of messaging, official government Twitter accounts have dropped the stark slogan "stay home, save lives" and begun broadcasting the messages "stay safe, save lives".

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/coronavirus-boris-johnson-set-to-scrap-stay-home-advice-and-ease-lockdown-limits-on-work-parks-and-exercise/ar-BB13IaYs?ocid=msedgntp

2 hours ago, dmedin said:

yes, it's starting to look like Neil Ferguson's predictions of half a million dead through covid as reason for the lockdown might not have been very accurate, actually 250ish  (under the age of 60 with no pre-existing conditions) as it turned out.

23 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

yes, it's starting to look like Neil Ferguson's predictions of half a million dead through covid as reason for the lockdown might not have been very accurate, actually 250ish  (under the age of 60 with no pre-existing conditions) as it turned out.

This is the solution to global warming, hopefully it is just a warm-up and the world will soon become communist :D

7 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

"Neil Ferguson’s team said 200million people might die from bird flu — just 292 died. They said there could be 65,000 deaths from swine flu — there were 457. We really must stop treating scientists as gods. They often get it wrong," says Brendan O’Neill

https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/05/06/what-neil-fergusons-booty-call-tells-us-about-modern-politics/

1 hour ago, Caseynotes said:

"Neil Ferguson’s team said 200million people might die from bird flu — just 292 died. They said there could be 65,000 deaths from swine flu — there were 457. We really must stop treating scientists as gods. They often get it wrong," says Brendan O’Neill

https://www.spiked-online.com/2020/05/06/what-neil-fergusons-booty-call-tells-us-about-modern-politics/

I wonder if his blonde lover treated him like a god :P:D

- NEW STUDY: 1.4 MILLION are expected to die globally from tuberculosis due to lockdown delaying needed care.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/06/coronavirus-millions-of-people-expected-to-fall-ill-with-tuberculosis.html

- OLDER STUDY: economic downturn (of 2008) linked with at least 260K excess global cancer deaths.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/economic-downturn-excess-cancer-deaths-atun/

And of course don't forget all the serious illness going undetected during lockdown as hospitals run at 50% capacity.

Reminder: Just 270 people under the age of 60 with no pre-existing conditions have died from covid in the UK.

i just wasted 3 minutes oof my life reading this horseshite

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, appress said:

shame it's all true.

Edited by Caseynotes

oh, now all the deaths caused by the lockdown and economic depression are going to be chalked up to covid as well ffs.

you are trapped in a never ending farce.

NEW ANALYSIS: The COVID Pandemic Could Lead to 75,000 Additional Deaths from Alcohol and Drug Misuse and Suicide

https://wellbeingtrust.org/news/new-wbt-robert-graham-center-analysis-the-covid-pandemic-could-lead-to-75000-additional-deaths-from-alcohol-and-drug-misuse-and-suicide/

Reminder: Just 250 people under the age of 60 and with no pre-existing medical conditions have died from covid in England (hospital deaths up to 28 April)

image.png.905e93a6ff9d79d236028de0978992b9.png

52 minutes ago, appress said:

Yep, it's ridiculous, it's full of conspiracy theories and links to dodgy websites, just ignore it.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

shame it's all true.

All of it, everything is true. The only thing I feel as true from here is the smell of manure. Now I stop.

3 minutes ago, appress said:

All of it, everything is true. The only thing I feel as true from here is the smell of manure. Now I stop.

most of the data in the thread is either from the NHS or the ONS, both are govt controlled. You say you took all of 3 minutes on the entire thread so not enough time taken to open even a single link. carry on clapping. 

22 minutes ago, andysinclair said:

Yep, it's ridiculous, it's full of conspiracy theories and links to dodgy websites, just ignore it.

haha, you've piped up again but still not able to refute any of the data of course 🙁. stick to your bbc inspired bias and carry on clapping.

12 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

carry on clapping

The clapping and honking only lasted a minute or so here last night, maybe people have had enough of 'the clap'.

Just now, dmedin said:

The clapping and honking only lasted a minute or so here last night, maybe people have had enough of 'the clap'.

having bottled the initial (and correct) herd immunity response and instead ordering this disastrous lockdown policy the govt now needs to save faced and pretend it was right all along meaning the pubs will stay closed til the autumn.

Reminder: Just 250 people under the age of 60 and with no pre-existing medical conditions have died from covid in England (hospital deaths up to 28 April)

image.png.4e8d4384612173c39b2c346b6c776706.png

Just now, Caseynotes said:

Just 250 people under the age of 60 and with no pre-existing medical conditions have died from covid in England (hospital deaths up to 28 April)

But the issue is that people would have died unnecessarily because the NHS couldn't cope with an influx, even if it was just thousands/tens of thousands :( 

11 minutes ago, dmedin said:

But the issue is that people would have died unnecessarily because the NHS couldn't cope with an influx, even if it was just thousands/tens of thousands :( 

Listening to clowns like Ferguson and ignoring real data from other Asian countries such as Taiwan, South Korea and Japan was the problem. Sweden got it right, no lockdown, no destruction of the economy and no collapse of the health service. And still less deaths per million than the UK, latest data May 7th see below.

image.thumb.png.9b115fbab03302f44987180553746650.png 

• Thought provoking 1

10 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Great movie!

1 minute ago, dmedin said:

Great movie!

what was it? great 80s fashion sense.

looking forward to today's nfp with 22 million newly unemployed?  📣🥳

Elon gets it, Elon Musk interviewed today;

Reminder: Just 250 people under the age of 60 and with no pre-existing medical conditions have died from covid in England.

(hospital deaths up to 28 April) NHS data.

image.png.c2fad6b37261547f8583d63f6b7b6c3f.png