Covid and the Economy

What happened in the recent mass testing at Liverpool, it's all gone very quiet? 

PHASE 1 OPERATION MOONSHOT!!

The Liverpool test was using the new 'lateral flow method' instead of the now totally discredited (deliberately misused) PCR test. 

CASES CASES CASES suddenly not there anymore 🤔

Lateral Flow test = 0.8% infection rate.

PCR test = 3% infection rate. 

🤔🤔🤔

(vid 8 min)

• Sad 1

The Covid Hoax continues.

Everything centers on the PCR test and it's deliberate misuse.

A PCR of 25 cycles identifies the infectious with a minimal amount of false positives, the more cycles you do the more false positives are included. Fauci himself has said 35 cycles and above most results are false positives for infectious material.

Western countries are running the PCR test at 45 cycles which is mathematically known to give 90%+ false positives.

Govt and health officials know this.

Groups in Portugal have joined groups in Italy and the UK in starting legal action against the fraudulent misuse of the PCR test used to justify continuing lockdowns and social restrictions.

Meanwhile new research from the US finds: “All of this points to no evidence that COVID-19 created any excess deaths. Total death numbers are not above normal death numbers. We found no evidence to the contrary,” 

Just as has already been found in many other countries (see recent posts above for data from Sweden and Ireland). 

https://web.archive.org/web/20201126223119/https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19

• Sad 1

Now, now, don't let little things like questions of legality get in the way of delivering all those millions of vaccine doses to the flock. Besides, even if it's not legal, I have no doubt the government will just change the law to get around such a trifling inconvenience. 

• Like 1

I must thank you Casey for being the counter-balance to general consensus. Though you often raise some interesting points , I do wander why 1/3rd of our hospitals are reaching capacity with Covid related issues. Were one to witness firsthand any Covid ward in any Hospital and suggest then that it is all over reaction or group hysteria, I suggest one may seem to appear callous and erroneous in perception. Which is where I have trouble with the whole denial/conspiracy narrative. I understand the scepticism, in fact it is healthy and to be encouraged. However, to then suggest there is a greater global conspiracy at work enters into the Donald Trump/ Qanon school of delusion and self deception.  I mention that, as some of your retweets and shares often allude to the same conclusion.

Stay well and good luck with your trades.

• Sad 1
36 minutes ago, 786Trader said:

I must thank you Casey for being the counter-balance to general consensus. Though you often raise some interesting points , I do wander why 1/3rd of our hospitals are reaching capacity with Covid related issues. Were one to witness firsthand any Covid ward in any Hospital and suggest then that it is all over reaction or group hysteria, I suggest one may seem to appear callous and erroneous in perception. Which is where I have trouble with the whole denial/conspiracy narrative. I understand the scepticism, in fact it is healthy and to be encouraged. However, to then suggest there is a greater global conspiracy at work enters into the Donald Trump/ Qanon school of delusion and self deception.  I mention that, as some of your retweets and shares often allude to the same conclusion.

Stay well and good luck with your trades.

I don't actually know too much about the great reset plan and have never looked into it closely but those that have (Prince Charles, Justin Trudeau etc) all remark on what an opportunity Covid-19 is to get the plan moving so I remain suspicious.

The covid numbers are unreliable and problematic, if you go into hospital having had a heart attack you will be tested for covid with the PCR test which is know to give a very high number of false positives.

If you test positive you go on the covid cases list and the covid admissions list and if you die from the heart attack you will go on the covid deaths list but it may well be you never actually had covid at all.

No matter how you count it though the main point is that if there really was a deadly pandemic sweeping the land then total deaths this year would be way up on the average and they just aren't.

I have posted data from the UK, Sweden, Ireland and now the US and all show the same thing, the total number of deaths for this year is normal.

Also, normal winter pressures mean hospitals always fill up at this time of year, data I've seen so far for this year is not out of the ordinary but no doubt MSM are shouting CASES!!!

Best of luck to you too.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 18/11/2020 at 13:08, Provaton said:

This is most likely due to lockdowns (less people circulating, on public transport etc), masks, washing hands etc. Basically all the measures in place to combat covid are fighting flu.

Not surprising really.

but there has been a mass of data already published that the lockdowns or masks have not had any affect in fighting Covid at all. 

• Sad 1

3 Weeks to Flatten the Curve  -- Day 252 and counting:

A Dr writes,

Yardley Yeadon @MichaelYeadon3 (PhD respiratory pharmacol)

1h

"... The hallmark of a pandemic is excess deaths, such as the extreme event in spring. In the autumn, in excess of 10k deaths have been attributed to covid19. Yet the autumn all-causes mortality is barely above the 95% confidence interval for the 5y average.

That’s not even an epidemic. For comparison, the degree of elevation of the last weeks all-cause mortality is the same as that arising from the first real heatwave we’ve had in U.K. (several days in Aug where temps exceeded 34C).

Those were circulatory excess deaths & are familiar in Europe. Oddly though, now, non-covid19 deaths are apparently reduced. As this is most unlikely, there is significant overstatement of covid19 deaths, in turn due to the volume of false positives from PCR mass testing. Corrected for this, the dominant cause of total mortality is likely due to restricted access to the NHS for 8mo & counting. ..."

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

More ludicrous data from the govt mass PCR testing which shows that 20% of a large sample in Bolton recently tested positive to Covid despite being asymptomatic. The inference is that they are all infectious and must automatically self isolate immediately - utter nonsense.

Going back to the original Imperial College models that predicted a Covid death toll of 500,000 (double the normal UK all-cause deaths), in reality Covid killed mostly the same type and number of people who would normally succumb yearly to flu type infections (average age 82 with co-morbid conditions) . The result being that not only is there not a doubling of total deaths for the year but the total is actually around the normal figure.

Meanwhile, you will be reassured to know that the govt has taken adequate action to deal with the large number of expected adverse reactions to the mass vaccination scheme starting next week  👍  (see video).

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, Caseynotes said:

The result being that not only is there not a doubling of total deaths for the year but the total is actually around the normal figure.

The ONS reports:

Using the most up-to-date data we have available, the number of deaths up to 20 November 2020 was 542,440, which is 62,615 more than the five-year average

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending20november2020

8 minutes ago, Provaton said:

The ONS reports:

Using the most up-to-date data we have available, the number of deaths up to 20 November 2020 was 542,440, which is 62,615 more than the five-year average

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending20november2020

interesting and up to date, here's another interesting graph showing a large increase in non-covid deaths at the same time as the initial covid spike and half the size of the covid spike and is attributed to the NHS shutdown.

image.thumb.png.d9afdb19bf370cbfebaee9271d6b7b88.png

• Sad 1

Lockdown ...

Claimant count.

image.thumb.png.01a7bdef765093e457d5f6ce947aac3f.png

Meanwhile, ...

603 children had heart surgery delayed so far this year.

1504 children's chemotherapy referrals delayed in 2020

2,000 secondary cancer referral patients missing referrals for treatment during 2020.

But,but Covid !!!

Survival rates of those who actually caught it ...

image.png.0bd4802b89a0480ea79ec09273770e59.png

• Sad 1

Oh dear, turns out the PCR test for Covid produces garbage results, who knew 🤷‍♀️

(reminder the PCR test results were the main reason for lockdowns)

New research paper (27 Nov) 

"External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws at the molecular and methodological level: consequences for false positive results."

image.png.a95d167237b8878b5e981c12cfed8d7b.png

https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/

• Sad 1
22 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Oh dear, turns out the PCR test for Covid produces garbage results, who knew 🤷‍♀️

(reminder the PCR test results were the main reason for lockdowns)

That's odd, everything I've read about the PCR test says it is highly accurate, for example here is MIT Medical:

https://medical.mit.edu/faqs/faq-testing-covid-19

How accurate is the diagnostic test for COVID-19?
The PCR test for COVID-19 works by detecting genetic material from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. The genetic material from SARS-CoV-2 cannot be confused with the genetic material from other viruses, so the COVID-19 diagnostic test is highly specific. This means it almost never gives a false positive. If you are tested for COVID-19, and the test comes back positive, you can be very sure that you are infected with this virus. The new antigen test for COVID-19 is also very specific and rarely gives a false positive.

Mate, I've no idea what your background is or where you find these strange websites but most of the stuff you post is either completely wrong or very misleading.

14 minutes ago, Provaton said:

That's odd, everything I've read about the PCR test says it is highly accurate, for example here is MIT Medical:

https://medical.mit.edu/faqs/faq-testing-covid-19

Mate, I've no idea what your background is or where you find these strange websites but most of the stuff you post is either completely wrong or very misleading.

you clearly haven't read much of this thread then as I've relayed data for months now in the inaccuracy of the PCR test and you certainly didn't even look at the research paper just posted above.

The only thing that's wrong is your own limited knowledge and stupid biased assumptions. To bring you up to speed here's a short video posted earlier showing some 5 professors plus Dr Fauci himself explaining just some of the problems of the PCR test that is known to produce over 90% false positives.

• Sad 1

Oh wait, but the UK's already up and running?

"Switzerland’s medical regulator Swissmedic says it lacks the necessary information to sign off on three different coronavirus vaccines ordered by the government. " 

"The regulator said important data on safety, efficacy and quality are still missing. It has reached out to the manufacturers, who provided data from their studies." ... 

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/society/incomplete-data-stalls-swiss-authorisation-of-covid-19-vaccines/46196598#.X8jJb8dpGZh.twitter

• Sad 1

Just a personal update...

My son's school has effectively shut down as most of the pupils are working from home again (isolation) as the virus spreads through the school. 7 children in his year have tested positive, my son not, despite sitting next to one of the infected children in French and another in Music. So far most (5 of 7) of the cases have been asymptomatic. This has necessitated another Covid test for our home. (We are currently in Isolation by association 4.0) Again negative. It would appear the rate of infection is high, but with few actual cases that are not asymptomatic. Makes one wonder what all the fuss is about. I have a friend, who is a male nurse, who works in casualty. Apparently, there is a rush of cases in our A and E. The majority, he says, are middle aged, obese men with diabetes or associated problems. I cannot verify this as am in isolation....like most of the parents in my son's school. 

Several other schools in the area have had to close down on account of viral spread. Lockdown may have ended for some. But not for all.

Edited by 786Trader
forgot a word
  • Like 1