Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Well, it gives people something to do :)

 

Share this post


Link to post

lol, hearing about people getting 'strong pain killers' - one of the side effects of opiate-based medications is that it causes shortness of breath, and in some cases asphyxiation.  Dumb f*ks.

  • Thought provoking 1

Share this post


Link to post

Bespoke @bespokeinvest

2m

The official Covid model just re-adjusted again and now says peak resource need for US is 3 days away. Projected hospitalizations way down again to just 94k nationally. Remember the prior estimates for 200k+ beds already factored in social distancing.

image.thumb.png.bcbfa03e51800296770692ff6f781632.png

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Bespoke @bespokeinvest

2m

The official Covid model just re-adjusted again and now says peak resource need for US is 3 days away. Projected hospitalizations way down again to just 94k nationally. Remember the prior estimates for 200k+ beds already factored in social distancing.

image.thumb.png.bcbfa03e51800296770692ff6f781632.png

 

 

Doesn't matter.  People are now locked psychologically into 'virus mode'.  Even after curbs are lifted, it will take a long time for people to change their minds again.

It's just the madness of the crowd.  Don't try and put facts in the way of people's feelings.

Share this post


Link to post

US hospital admissions coming down fast. Virus now expecting to peak in the US in 3 days time. Business will reopen sooner than predicted and start rehiring.

image.thumb.png.25f98274307811a2acfb080140a80c1d.png

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

I hope you're not daft enough to bet any money on that happening.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

LBC News  @LBCNews

7m

The Government's emergency Cobra committee will meet later to discuss how long the UK will remain under coronavirus lockdown, Monday will mark 3 weeks since Boris Johnson ordered non-essential business & schools to close. Follow the news as it happens:

Share this post


Link to post

It looks like Trump is surrounded by mercenaries. He does not want complete lockdown in US but other coordinated forces keeping up the pressure.

Interesting fact. Both CDC and Johns Hopkins receives private funding. They are not government organisations. The current WHO chief was selected for his incredible track record. He was involved in a few cover ups in Africa which makes him ideal for the job.

People might wonder who funds WHO.  People might also wonder who provides the private funding to CDC and Johns Hopkins.

Hint...the advocates pushing for vaccine and microchip.

  • Like 1
  • Thought provoking 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Mike Coudrey

@MichaelCoudrey

"Professor Didier Raoult has just released the results of a new Hydroxychloroquine treatment study involving 1061 patients. It shows after being treated with Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin, a complete virological cure was obtained in 91.7% of patients within 10 days."

image.png.d766857e1b4ae4d0b0071f7a2b0ec67f.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Caseynotes said:

Professor Didier Raoult

He looks dodgy AF.

  • Great! 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/04/2020 at 12:11, Caseynotes said:

image.thumb.png.b881bbfc0c7d252387e76fc4e476d409.png

 

 

Woman at Tesco today was asking whether the trolleys had been disinfected yet.

This thing ain't going away for a long, long time.  There are some neurotic women who will have a phobia of touching things in public for the rest of their lives.

Share this post


Link to post

David Jack  @DJack_Journo

15h

"Britain not doing too badly when you look at the figures adjusted for the size of population"

(see graph)

Interestingly Belgium has the steepest rise in fatalities per million and third worst total so far but had the earliest and most stringent lockdown.

image.png.b3c34ae725d5a098acd2cc22a7003cde.png

Share this post


Link to post

https://www.rt.com/uk/485665-british-police-fascist-coronavirus-picnic/

"The country currently has 85,200 confirmed cases of Covid-19, resulting in more than 10,600 deaths, according to a tally maintained by Johns Hopkins University."

All you need to know.

By the way, do we expect Boris to go back in again for more tests to divert attention when more suspecting public call this scamdemic?🤔🤔

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Given that there is on average 10,000 flu deaths and 20,000 pneumonia deaths each year this year could still turn out to be below average. Rumours out of the US say Drs are being coached to call all pneumonia deaths Covid tested or not which could be why we get the chart below posted earlier (pneumonia deaths each week in the US way down this year).

image.png.b7527b82e76e6e897723219da8d223bc.png

  • Like 1
  • Thought provoking 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 13/04/2020 at 07:41, Caseynotes said:

David Jack  @DJack_Journo

15h

"Britain not doing too badly when you look at the figures adjusted for the size of population"

(see graph)

Interestingly Belgium has the steepest rise in fatalities per million and third worst total so far but had the earliest and most stringent lockdown.

image.png.b3c34ae725d5a098acd2cc22a7003cde.png

So all those news stories about Britain being the "worst hit in Europe" were.....

Same people who will compare the raw death rate in the USA vs Belgium probably.

I do think we are close to the point this changes from a medical issue to a political issue. We cant stay in lockdown forever, and people will get ill when we undo the lockdown. Its just a question of how many vs crippling the economy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The ONS have just published registered deaths up to 3 April: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending3april2020

I'm afraid it looks like the death rate from COVID-19 is going to be a lot higher than currently projected. The interesting comparison is the variation from the 5 year average (the top two lines) as this removes uncertainty about testing, deaths at home/hospital etc:

image.png.1095f8a457118f170c8b72b7a37dbaf0.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, andysinclair said:

The ONS have just published registered deaths up to 3 April: https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/deathsregisteredweeklyinenglandandwalesprovisional/weekending3april2020

I'm afraid it looks like the death rate from COVID-19 is going to be a lot higher than currently projected. The interesting comparison is the variation from the 5 year average (the top two lines) as this removes uncertainty about testing, deaths at home/hospital etc:

image.png.1095f8a457118f170c8b72b7a37dbaf0.png

yes, a very interesting uptick starting week 13 (March 23rd).

Share this post


Link to post

Redbox Global @RedboxWire

37s

NY Gov Cuomo: If Reopen Not Done Gradually, May Have To Start All Over Get our news in real-time:

 

Share this post


Link to post

Worst week for deaths in England and Wales since records began

 

Article states: Covid-19 outbreak is deadlier than any UK flu epidemic, official data show

 

These documentaries are both scary and educational:

 

The Flu That Killed 50 Million

 

I would pay particular attention to the difference in outcomes by those authorities that did and those that did not head the warnings of public health officials.

Share this post


Link to post

Suspected covid involvement now enough for listing as cause of death.

Stats from ONS on week ending 2 April;

Total covid (week) 3,475

over 65 age group 3,020 (87%)

zero deaths in the under 14 age group.

 

image.png.1864d37eb7768457267d2d3b6564f3f3.png 

Share this post


Link to post

DailyFX Team Live  @DailyFXTeam

5m

IMF sees world GDP shrinking 3% in 2020 and growing 5.8% in 2021

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, psycho said:

Worst week for deaths in England and Wales since records began

 

Article states: Covid-19 outbreak is deadlier than any UK flu epidemic, official data show

 

These documentaries are both scary and educational:

 

The Flu That Killed 50 Million

 

I would pay particular attention to the difference in outcomes by those authorities that did and those that did not head the warnings of public health officials.

I would urge you to take the vaccine when it is released. It will be good for you because Dr Fauci "$100 Million donation" told you.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, HPbrand said:

I would urge you to take the vaccine when it is released. It will be good for you because Dr Fauci "$100 Million donation" told you.

Fauci has close ties to Gates.👇

image.png.9bbe9697d30d6a9ac089414dbdf9de37.png

image.png.9c73a161bb3fd607eb2821ae8e0990d4.png

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Get vaccinated, chipped ... might as well get the snip while you're there ... another 'pet' of the world elite :D

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Caseynotes said:

Fauci has close ties to Gates.👇

image.png.9bbe9697d30d6a9ac089414dbdf9de37.png

image.png.9c73a161bb3fd607eb2821ae8e0990d4.png

 

The world has gone crazy.

Bill Gates being attacked by conspiracy theorists, no evidence for any of this other than "it's on Twitter". This used to be a reasonable discussion forum....Maybe I should post some screenshots from Twitter arguing that that earth is flat!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, andysinclair said:

The world has gone crazy.

Bill Gates being attacked by conspiracy theorists, no evidence for any of this other than "it's on Twitter". This used to be a reasonable discussion forum....Maybe I should post some screenshots from Twitter arguing that that earth is flat!

oh dear , Gates just keeps popping up again and again.

The truth is that President Donald Trump is locked in an intense power struggle with Bill Gates, who is pushing his vaccines, which may not be available to the public until after November’s election.

https://nationalfile.com/president-trump-vs-bill-gates-on-treatment-fauci-has-a-100-million-conflict-of-interest/

 

image.png.c7d7b708d6a6d4d568325abcd5ae73b1.png

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×