Demo account trade disabled

I had the same problem. The account finally went live at 12PM today (Monday). Amazingly some of the pairs had moved in excess of 80,000,000 pips (yes! that's 80 million pips!! Check out AUDCAD). In summary I blew my £10,000 demo account going into £92,000,000 debt (Two of my pairs move millions).... Am I alone in this or did anybody else had the same problem? USDJPY and USDCAD also moved millions of pips. 

I'm not too bothered right now, becuase it was just a demo account, but did this happen to anybody else's account?

Strangely, this is only on MT4. The web-based IG platform candle sticks and MT5 do not show these crazy movements. 

Best wishes

Reza

Edited by DrReza

Yes i also have a problem with Demo Account prices gone crazy... my charts now wont show any sense

here is a screen shot of the daily EUR /AUS  i have at least 5 other charts similar...completely unusable

Any answers out there ...would be appreciated !!EUR_AUD.thumb.png.c179ab364dd7737af0879de0cc20e4f7.png

Tim

Yes, that's exactly what I see on 5 pairs, Tim. The problem is that my ATR is now shot! I cannot even risk manage any new trades...

Anyone with a live account has this problem or is this just the demo server, please?

7 minutes ago, TIMMY13 said:

Yes i also have a problem with Demo Account prices gone crazy... my charts now wont show any sense

here is a screen shot of the daily EUR /AUS  i have at least 5 other charts similar...completely unusable

Any answers out there ...would be appreciated !!EUR_AUD.thumb.png.c179ab364dd7737af0879de0cc20e4f7.png

Tim

2 minutes ago, DrReza said:

Yes, that's exactly what I see on 5 pairs, Tim. The problem is that my ATR is now shot! I cannot even risk manage any new trades...

Anyone with a live account has this problem or is this just the demo server, please?

no problems on the live platform 👇

image.thumb.png.27cc8efa698a7a48292b591e5b652776.png

• Thought provoking 1