Why is the platform require stop to be near the price

wavefinger

Question

Hi, why is the IG platform require stop and target to be near the price, if its far from the price the platform doesnt take your order or deal. Ive been battling from last friday to place a trade because your platform want to stop me out of the trade. if it was saying my stop is near the price I would understand but far from the price it raises concern why are you prepare to stop me out of the trade. I hope I get help because your phone and emails are not being answered. Ive attach a copy of my quiry

image.thumb.png.e550e3186421cb96c4bd196c30950e19.png

2 answers to this question

this is the respond I got from them after 200 Days, Their concern is for them to make money out of you not you a claint to make money out of the market.

I got your concern but please note that there will be minimum and maximum stop and limit distance beyond which it is not possible to place the stops or limits.

It will not be possible to find the exact stop and limit distances as they vary based on the volatility of the markets.

Minimum and maximum stop/limit distances are standard for all the clients and cannot be altered or adjusted.
Unfortunately there is no other way to alter the stop/limit distances but I will take your concern as feedback and will pass it to the concerned team.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, Cadarno/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD) ADAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Flat Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: wave (II) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: Wave II Is equal to 61.8% of Wave I at 0.358 Cadarno/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction in the Expanded Flat pattern, where we are in the middle of a decline in Wave C, will have five extended internal sub-waves. But we still have one more decline left for Wave C to complete. So wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. Cardano/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a Dow trend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum.       Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Cadarno/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD) ADAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 4 Direction Next higher Degrees: wave C of Flat Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: A short-term pullback in wave 4 before falling again in wave 5. Cardano/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction in the Expanded Flat pattern, where we are in the middle of a decline in Wave C, will have five extended internal sub-waves. But we still have one more decline left for Wave C to complete. So wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. Cardano/ U.S. dollar(ADAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a Dow trend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!    
us