No phone support calling IG helpline for 3 days now.

Question

I have called IG helpline support 3 days in a row, each time I have been on hold for over an hour then at some point the line just drops. 

So far, there has been no voice support available, I am about to move accounts if this doesn't get addressed, anyone with the same issue?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

10 answers to this question

I truly apologize for the lack of phone support. Due to the  volume of calls we've been receiving it's been extremely tough for many clients to get through to us. Please send an email to helpdesk.uk@ig.com with your query. Please ensure you cc me in the email kenneth.fasedemi@ig.com. Once I receive it I will give you a call.

Guest CantMakedeal

Hi, Im the same. I understand its unusual situation but this is getting close to scam.

Some of my deals are on one market, they say I can not make any new deal. Ok, I don't like that but I understand so I try to close, I can't do that either. So do they take this opportunity to make money?? If I lose, they don't care or they will look after? I don't think so its getting close to a scam business.

1 hour ago, Heavyweight_Prop said:

I have called IG helpline support 3 days in a row, each time I have been on hold for over an hour then at some point the line just drops. 

So far, there has been no voice support available, I am about to move accounts if this doesn't get addressed, anyone with the same issue?

I cannot get in contact with IG either.

I cant make a deposit and they won't answer emails either.

They were quick enough to set up my account, but since then no service.

Scary, broker with 0 access phone support for days, no responses from the office. If by the end of the week I don't hear anything I am going to move to CMC Markets.

• Like 1

I have a different problem ... but similar late of customer service. I have been told for the past two week that my "refer a friend" USD$100 would be credited to my account.... still no credit.

Anyone out there found same issues?

WTF???? This is not cool. Just opened an account here and ZERO support so far... Whats the deal here? BTW.. i cant see any OTC Markets prices.... ANyone know why?

32 minutes ago, DTFasedemi said:

I truly apologize for the lack of phone support. Due to the  volume of calls we've been receiving it's been extremely tough for many clients to get through to us. Please send an email to helpdesk.uk@ig.com with your query. Please ensure you cc me in the email kenneth.fasedemi@ig.com. Once I receive it I will give you a call.

This is just a post to confirm Kenneth does work on our service desk for IG.

If you need any help, do cc him in. 

• Great! 1

Guest MohiSG

I am in the same boat--been calling their line to deposit USD funds but unable to do so...

It only gives option to add SGD funds by card--why is that??

Account approved but unable to add funds--is there a solution??---i have been waiting on calls