Jump to content
  • 0

Is my Account Active?

Question

I have uploaded my documents a week ago. Today I can see the below message that we have verified your identity and address. However, I am still seeing the account status as Pending with the activate your account option. Please note I want to trade Forex Micro Lots through MT4 Platform so I am not sure if CFD was the option to select.

 

image.thumb.png.196782f9c1f73744fdc73db43b77a08b.png

 

image.thumb.png.c32a3a5b408050c66cabf1edf7bada9a.png

Share this post


Link to post

6 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
19 minutes ago, LimeHap said:

Please note I want to trade Forex Micro Lots through MT4 Platform so I am not sure if CFD was the option to select.

If you are a UK tax payer there are advantages to using the spread betting platform over cfd, once you have either you can easily get the other as you have already passed the verification process, you can also easily transfer money between the 2 accounts.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0

I'm not from UK, I'm from Pakistan brings another question in my mind. Do you have any idea if international clients like me being from Pakistan are exempt or still subjected to tax on their earnings?

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
6 minutes ago, LimeHap said:

I'm not from UK, I'm from Pakistan brings another question in my mind. Do you have any idea if international clients like me being from Pakistan are exempt or still subjected to tax on their earnings?

ok, the sb platform is only available to uk residents, Pakistan will have it's own laws on what is considered taxable income and if losses can be claimed against but the usual situation is that profits from cfd's are taxable.

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
1 minute ago, Caseynotes said:

ok, the sb platform is only available to uk residents, Pakistan will have it's own laws on what is considered taxable income and if losses can be claimed against but the usual situation is that profits from cfd's are taxable.

No, what I want to know is does IG deduct any amount as tax from me on the income or profit of my trades for UK or Australia.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
  • 0
Just now, LimeHap said:

No, what I want to know is does IG deduct any amount as tax from me on the income or profit of my trades for UK or Australia.

 

 

no, IG are not a tax collector and are not even allowed to offer tax advice. If trading US stocks with whichever broker the US do deduct a US tax before settlement. 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Member Statistics

    • Total Topics
      8,947
    • Total Posts
      48,853
    • Total Members
      61,873
    Newest Member
    DrJackD
    Joined 01/04/20 21:40
  • Posts

×
×