Account currently on closeout order

Moneymaker247365

Question

Hi everyone, I am currently having an issue with not being able to open a new position on an index like the asx200 or Wall Street, the error it’s giving me when trying to place the trade is: another order may be in the process of being filled on this same position due to insufficient funds.

odd thing is I don’t have another position being filled, and I have enough in my available to place the trade? Any ideas what this could be? 

i then checked my recent activity section and it is showing from my failed attempts to open a position the error message is: account currently on closeout monitor

any help would be much appreciated! Photos attached

357DDA0D-E0B3-4784-9237-76B0A2817B69.png

F4B4340D-56C7-4809-9C13-78A917CD1621.png

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    dreamc
    Joined 30/01/23 03:11
    • For more up to date news on how markets will open, the latest earnings and economic news, watch IGTV live in the platform at 07:30am UK. Today’s coverage: Indices: Mkts start the week on a negative swing with Europe expected to open down – minds refocusing in on rates  FX: Dominating theme this week is central bank mtgs: Fed 25bps, BoE 50bps, ECB 50bps. Today waiting German Q4 GDP – watching EURUSD Equities: Earnings – RYA PHIA Commods: Gold up a small fraction of last weeks losses. Oil down for a second day as confidence ebbs away that demand will be a dominating feature, at least for the time being      
    • That is a very interesting thread. Talking about crypto, I would like to know the opinion, do pump-and-dump crypto groups work? Can I trust this review or there is the difference in the reality?
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, 30 January 23,   Theta Token / U.S.dollar(THETAUSD) THETAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Follow trend   Mode: Motive  Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((1)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Motive Wave Cancel invalid Level: Theta Token/U.S.dollar(THETAUSD)Trading Strategy: Theta Token has recovered well from the 0.706 level and is on its way up to test MA200 resistance, if broken, signaling a weakening of the downtrend. As a result, the trend may change to an uptrend. And there is a trend towards the price target at the level of 1.711. This is just the start of an uptrend. Price may reverse before increasing again. Theta Token/U.S.dollar(THETAUSD) Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200, indicating a downtrend. The wave oscillators above Zero-Line Bullish momentum. TradingLounge Analyst: Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart, 30 January 23,   Theta Token / U.S.dollar(THETAUSD) THETAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis  Function: Follow trend   Mode: Motive  Structure: Impulse Position: Wave (5) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave ((1)) of Motive Wave Cancel invalid Level: 0.706 Theta Token/U.S.dollar(THETAUSD) Trading Strategy: The Theta Token Rising of wave (5) is the last wave in the Moive wave which is a warning signal before price trend change or reversal. Beware of throwback in wave ((2)). Theta Token/U.S.dollar(THETAUSD) Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200, indicating an uptrend. The wave oscillators above Zero-Line Bullish momentum.