More structure on ProOrder

Guest KasperElsborg

Guest KasperElsborg

Hi IG. I have a suggestion. I really feel that the platform is lagging the ability to arrange you own code/indicators. Both in the "Indicator and trading systems" and "ProOrder AutoTrading". I would really like some arrangement feature here so, I can arrange things in taps with own labels along with a search filter function. that would really be helpful!

Cheers Kasper

Hi ,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on ProRealTime. I've passed this to their development team for future consideration, and will let you know if there are any updates.

Dan

Hi 

Many thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on ProRealTime. I've passed this to their development team for future consideration, and will let you know if there are any updates.

Dan

• 4 weeks later...

Also it's very annoying / frustrating when a System / Bot is stopped then when started again the accumulated Profit / Loss starts agan at 0 / zero.

Unless we keep a note pf previous Profit / Loss (yet another 'faffing liitle file admin task' to get around weakness in the PRT Platform) then we dont know what the performance of the System has been since we originally started the Bot.

An example of when I might stop a Bot would be a 'manual stop' due to obsevation of a condition that the Bot was never designed / coded to cope with (extraordinary news etc).

If it's not fesible / practicable to carry the Bot on (afer Bot stopped)  re equity curve results then a compromise would be a facility where a Note could be added (e.g Profit / Loss to 15 Sep 17 = - £800).

Hope above suggestion is considered useful?

Thank You

Graham

Hii 

I can agree with the point you are making and so I will be sure to share this with the guys at ProRealTime. There could be a small icon that if selected for instance could show the performance of the strategy when previously used with a date field. This could help for if you are trying to determine what market conditions make the strategy most profitable for instance if the time period was during an uptrend, etc.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and do keep them coming!

Hi 

I can agree with the point you are making and so I will be sure to share this with the guys at ProRealTime. There could be a small icon that if selected for instance could show the performance of the strategy when previously used with a date field. This could help for if you are trying to determine what market conditions make the strategy most profitable for instance if the time period was during an uptrend, etc.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and do keep them coming!

Agree with you on the information that is lost when a bot is stopped. It also happens that PRT sometimes stop bots for various reasons. When you restart the bot, all information is lost.

Archived