MT4 Invalid account

HI, ( MT4 Invalid account ) besides the obvious of inputting incorrect account details is there any other reason this could happen. MT4 is loaded on PC. Uninstalled including data starting afresh. Still the same issue. Mobile app account fine and working. Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by captm
On 02/04/2020 at 03:12, captm said:

HI, ( MT4 Invalid account ) besides the obvious of inputting incorrect account details is there any other reason this could happen. MT4 is loaded on PC. Uninstalled including data starting afresh. Still the same issue. Mobile app account fine and working. Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance! 

1 hour ago, Lokaz91 said:

Did you solve this as I am having the same problem? 

Thanks

If it's a demo account just start a new one from File > Add an account and highlight the demo data feed then follow the instructions.

If live account then check the 2 emails IG sent with your login (5 numbers) and password. Also check that you are trying to log into the right account (demo/live).

Guest captmusgrave
On 08/04/2020 at 23:06, captm said:

Hi. Not as yet. Leaning heavily towards security settings somewhere as I'm using Mobile WiFi at the moment. 

Resolved the issue... Original Password given for the account. So my bad my loss. All good :)