South Africa 40

wingman999

Question

Hi I have another platform which allows trading of ALSI and ALMI contract.

I know that the ZAR exposure of ALSI is R250k for which my provider requires a R60k margin.

What is the ZAR exposure on 1 South Africa 40 contract and the corresponding margin 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• As a meme fan, I have been waiting patiently for the Bull trend that happened to BTC recently to get to all the alts and so we can have what we had back then in 2021 to happen again, but time the strength of the uptrend has not been able to match up with what I am expecting and I do hope that the halving will help, but looking at the hype that is usually expected from the meme community. I don't think I'll be able to wait for the trend to resume and so I am taking more steps ahead of the game, taking up all the opportunities I believe would help the price-trend of my holdings, especially for the DOGE memes and I have found this DOGEDAY event ongoing and it really made a lot of sense to me, because if we look at how the DOGE coins have performed in the past. I believe if we can have a Bitcoin day to celebrate the first cryptocurrency, then we should be able to have a DOGEDAY too looking at the success rate of the meme and the support from the community. For me, this is something special that is worth the energy, vibes and hype and worth participating it. There are different sections to the event, which include the Twitter part, where Bitget is sharing $3,00 to those participating( https://twitter.com/bitgetglobal/status/1780495739984150962Twitter Post ) and the telegram event, and I believe this will favour those that love to bet on the price of coins. They are sharing 100BGB tokens for this and the Discord event has a 90BGB token to be shared.  If we can have Bitcoin's day, then this DOGEDAY should be observed in all the DOGE communities and I will admonish meme lovers to observe events like this because it reflects the nature of memecoin and the hype around it.
    • Would love to grab it below 100!
us