Transferring available cash in my Share dealing Account to my ISA

Hi

I recently sold some shares for a profit in my share dealings account... I have tried to transfer the cash to my ISA shares account but when i go to funds transfer, it says i have £0 (no funds) available to transfer!!! This is extremely frustrating as the share dealing account is demonstrating the cash... PLEASE HELP!

On 09/04/2020 at 16:39, Immanuelinho said:

Hi

I recently sold some shares for a profit in my share dealings account... I have tried to transfer the cash to my ISA shares account but when i go to funds transfer, it says i have £0 (no funds) available to transfer!!! This is extremely frustrating as the share dealing account is demonstrating the cash... PLEASE HELP!

Please know our settlement period works on a T+2 (t+3 for US shares) basis. This means the cash for the shares won't settle on your account the day you sold them but two (three) working days later. 

Many thanks for your understanding. I hope this clarifies why you can't withdraw your funds at the moment.