Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi,

As it the Easter break, and as I have read on the IG website, the index I am looking at (the FTSE 100) should not be trading today.

Why on my IG platform does it show it is trading?

Best regards,

Thomas

  • Great! 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Tar2ed said:

Hi,

As it the Easter break, and as I have read on the IG website, the index I am looking at (the FTSE 100) should not be trading today.

Why on my IG platform does it show it is trading?

Best regards,

Thomas

Hi, ftse and dax are trading in an IG 'out of hours' market today as opposed to the IG weekend market or a closed market because the US markets are open.

image.png.624e83fc1f601540142a258e83ee498a.png

  • Like 1
  • Great! 1

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

Hi, ftse and dax are trading in an IG 'out of hours' market today as opposed to the IG weekend market or a closed market because the US markets are open.

image.png.624e83fc1f601540142a258e83ee498a.png

Thank you for answering my question!

  • Great! 1

Share this post


Link to post

Turns out that WE shouldn't have been trading yesterday.  What a f*king treacherous and hideous f*king day yesterday was from a trading POV.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, dmedin said:

Turns out that WE shouldn't have been trading yesterday.  What a f*king treacherous and hideous f*king day yesterday was from a trading POV.

what's the difference between mechanical trading and emotional trading? (besides the affect on the size of your account).

Edited by Caseynotes

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Caseynotes said:

what's the difference between mechanical trading and emotional trading? (besides the affect on the size of your account).

Should have stuck my rules:

1285453867_WallStreet_20200414_10_34.thumb.png.5ca5af1865c8788567bb6cbbd2467237.png

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×