IG Forex has worst Trading system and untrusable !!!

On the IG MT 4 i just start trading and i recognize  a lot of problems on the platform as  below videos.  That is horrible .  I suggest you to not trade on IG Forex.

Just take a look below videos guys.

https://youtu.be/MnQkjSELfMY  On the video is my last position of your platform .  So watch the video and think that  why i couldn't close the position !   even i tryed more then 2 hours to close it.

So i couldn't close the these positions because of  your system gave the errors,   This is the exactly was the same situation at all.  Look at the video please and see why i couldn't close all of them   https://youtu.be/Us91CEYK1RQ
  And think one more time here  please. They fuc k me up so hard of that shitt y problem.

So  The other problem is that on that     https://youtu.be/S3gjPhHerEw   this is opening position problem .

So  of that shi t  probles i loss much money guys.   I don t suggest  you to contunie to have the same problems on IG .  Don t trust them .......  Just run from here

I've contacted them myself.  I'm still waiting for an answer.  It's been two weeks almost.  I couldn't Close trades, Move Stop, or Limit.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    haq
    Joined 01/12/20 20:54
    • @CharlotteIG As well as the above, please note that your presenters regularly cover Bitcoin but fail to mention that your leveraged Bitcoin products are very soon to be discontinued.
    • How ridiculous it is that IG's own Josh Mahoney tipped Spot Palladium as the "Trade of the Week" on 30th November yet IG has had the market designated as "Closing Only" the whole time? Also, when certain spot markets are Closing Only why is this not indicated with a non-green traffic light next to the entry in the list of instruments and prices - it's really annoying to find out only after opening the ticket. The same goes for all the hundreds of now-untradeable ETFs.  
    • Hi I'm having trouble understanding why, when I place two orders, I get a second order closed rather than triggered. So I have enough in my account with plenty of leverage left to cover any major swing in price. I start by placing an order 2 pips above the current price, for example, and then a 5 pip target with a high stop loss. If the trade triggers and then goes in the opposite direction I then wish to recover some of that loss by placing a second trade 2 pips below the current price with a 5 pip target and high stop loss. Once the second trade is triggered, IG just kicks out both trades.  I'm lost as to why this is occurring as like I say, there is no issue with leverage or account balance.