Crude oil overnight interes

JoeMA

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nirmal

Anyone has looked into the overnight funding costs properly?  I don't think the way the trading houses have charged the hefty overnight rates is treating customers fairly, especially for those who were holding a position before the April crash.  I am mounting a challenge to this and will welcome feedback.  Just to be clear I am referring to people who had opened their position in March or beginning of April and held that position after 21 April 20.

Guest Nirma

Anyone has looked into the overnight funding costs properly?  I don't think the way the trading houses have charged the hefty overnight rates is treating customers fairly, especially for those who were holding a position before the April crash.  I am mounting a challenge to this and will welcome feedback.  Just to be clear I am referring to people who had opened their position in March or beginning of April and held that position after 21 April 20.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• ASX: COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH Elliott Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (1D Chart) Greetings, Our Elliott Wave analysis today updates the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) with COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH. Continuing on last week's forecast made with COH, that forecast is now accurate. We identify in the short term that COH could decline lower to complete a Zigzag Correction with wave (4)-blue, followed by a potential resurgence of wave (5)-blue to push higher.  ASX: COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH Elliott Wave Technical Analysis   ASX: COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH 1D Chart (Semilog Scale) Analysis Function: Major trend (Intermediate degree, blue) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave (4)-blue Details: The short-term outlook indicates that the (4)-blue wave is currently unfolding to push lower, targeting the immediate range of 293.87 - 278.31. After the completion of the (4)-blue wave, the (5)-blue wave may resume to push higher. Additionally, the support target is very close to the Major Level at 300. Invalidation point: 253.36       ASX: COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (4-Hour Chart) ASX: COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH Elliott Wave Technical Analysis ASX: COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH 4-Hour Chart Analysis Function: Major trend (Minor degree, red) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((iii))-green of Wave C-red Details: The short-term outlook suggests that the (c)-purple wave continues to push lower, possibly targeting around the Major Level 300. Maintaining below the level of 323.84 serves as both resistance and an advantage for this bearish view. After this corrective ABC-red wave concludes, it also indicates that the (4)-blue wave has ended, paving the way for a potential upward movement with the (5)-blue wave. Invalidation point: 342.40       Conclusion:   Our analysis, forecast of contextual trends, and short-term outlook for ASX: COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH aim to provide readers with insights into the current market trends and how to capitalize on them effectively. We offer specific price points that act as validation or invalidation signals for our wave count, enhancing the confidence in our perspective. By combining these factors, we strive to offer readers the most objective and professional perspective on market trends.   Technical Analyst: Hua (Shane) Cuong, CEWA-M (Master’s Designation). Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • TAO is one of the leading AI tokens but looking at NAO fundamentals, uses cases and product offerings. It has a wider array that could position it for massive adoption. I will be taking advantage of the poolX and candybomb event to scoop some into my PF.
    • Launchpool has been a great avenue for me to earn passively. The just concluded ENA launchpool on the CEX brought 120% gains aside the price of BGB that also went up giving a 2 in 1 profit 
us