Jump to content
  • 1

Demo - Pro Real Time..


Guest Vision

Question

Guest Vision

Hello all..

A quick question and it may seem pretty obvious, however I am a little confused so forgive me.

When looking to active PRT on demo account, it says that account will be charged £30 if you do less than 4 trades.

I understand that this is viable for real accounts.. but if I activate it on demo.. will my real account get charged if I don't then meet the criteria on live?

Sorry for the confusion.

Link to post

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 23/04/2020 at 19:07, Guest Vision said:

Hello all..

A quick question and it may seem pretty obvious, however I am a little confused so forgive me.

When looking to active PRT on demo account, it says that account will be charged £30 if you do less than 4 trades.

I understand that this is viable for real accounts.. but if I activate it on demo.. will my real account get charged if I don't then meet the criteria on live?

Sorry for the confusion.

There is no confusion. I will let you know at the end of this month. I had the same question and couldnt find the answer anywhere. I wanted to practice with the PRT platform on a demo account (for free) but the message suggests you will be charged £30 if you use PRT regardless if its Live or not.

I took the plunge anyway as it seems to be a good platform with decent reviews. I'm using it only on demo just now so will find out if I get charged for it at the end of the month. (I have zero funds in my live account so we'll see what happens).

Link to post
  • 0
Guest Vision

I took the plunge anyway.. been a few weeks now, so should be coming up to the monthly limit. Will also keep you posted..

Would love to know when Pro Real Time v11 will be implemented.. I used their version through PRT website and it is miles better. I also asked them if opening an account through them for IG would allow me to utilize the PRT v11 platform but they stated no.. they stated they actually don't have anyone capable working on it who is at an adequate skill level. Not the news I wanted to hear.

Link to post
  • 0
On 08/05/2020 at 00:36, Spook1304 said:

There is no confusion. I will let you know at the end of this month. I had the same question and couldnt find the answer anywhere. I wanted to practice with the PRT platform on a demo account (for free) but the message suggests you will be charged £30 if you use PRT regardless if its Live or not.

I took the plunge anyway as it seems to be a good platform with decent reviews. I'm using it only on demo just now so will find out if I get charged for it at the end of the month. (I have zero funds in my live account so we'll see what happens).

I have the same question. We are in May 2020 now. Did you get charge for using Demo PRT platform?

Link to post
  • 0
20 hours ago, Sid47 said:

I have the same question. We are in May 2020 now. Did you get charge for using Demo PRT platform?

I only signed up to PRT 5 days ago (7th May 2020). I'll let you know at the end of the month if I get a charge. 
Although it is active for my Live account I haven't even launched the platform. I've only launched it for Demo.

Worst case I'll get a £30 charge but we'll see.

  • Like 2
Link to post
  • 0
Guest Vision

I didn't get charged, however my Live account wasn't active. Result may differ if your Live account is live whilst simultaneously running demo.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • General Statistics

    • Total Topics
      13,694
    • Total Posts
      68,372
    • Total Members
      57,268
    • Most Online
      5,137
      14/01/21 09:51

    Newest Member
    MajorRon
    Joined 20/01/21 21:04
  • Posts

    • hahaha, and now ... Dylan Davidson @dyl_davidson Holy ****, on the day Biden is sworn in, WHO advises laboratories around the world to reduce the cycle count in PCR Covid testing, which will result in fewer positives!!  WHO Information Notice for IVD Users 2020/05   If you have been reading the thread you will know the high cycle threshold in use for the PCR was a major cause of the very high ratio of false positives (50 - 80%) (if you haven't already have a listen to the 16 min podcast (linked in quoted post) where Harvard Prof explains the different uses for the PCR and the Lateral Flow tests and why we should be using the quick and cheap LFT).
    • I seem to remember reading somewhere that over a certain limit the buying and selling fees are no longer a flat fee and become a percentage of the sale/purchase. Is this true and if so what are the limits and how does one buy or sell above a certain value? I'm talking specifically about equities.  Couldn't find any information on this so any guidance would be welcome. Thanks!
    • I really trade! Here is a trade from this week - The Market is an ETF of the Nasdaq100 Index provided by ishares - CNX1 This was a 2 day Swing trade If you've read the above posts then this is a clear DOUBLE BOTTOM following all the rules mentioned in the posts above ENTRY - Entry was actually set for the high of the Inside bar but the market gapped up and opened at the GREEN horizontal line! which was fine As you can see the DB caused a classic W shape if fulfilled - 2RSI in the <25% Oversold zone = 1 high probability trade potential with target of the swing high of the long leg of the W - as you can see price hit that level this afternoon for a healthy return - This provided a 2R return, "IF" (and we have no control over this) I'd of been triggered in at the high of the Inside bar as planned rather than the gapped entry, the R:R was 4R if stop placed at the swing low or 11R if entry was high of the narrow range IB and stop was at the low of it! - Now in this trade - the intention was the 11R trade but the Gap caused a change of plan THIS IS WHY I TRADE BECAUSE OFTEN THESE TRADES COME OFF INTENDED AS PLANNED - this one didn't but it was still a half decent trade To prove the position - I won't be doing this ever again - very NEARLY got the high! You can SCAN the market EVERY DAY for NARROW RANGE bars - and then when they conform to trading method you employ they offer an ultra high probability trading opportunity with ultra high returns   
×
×
  • Create New...