PRO order trading integrate to IG IOS App

CKW

Hi,

Currently, there is no way to stop any running automated trading system via mobile IPhone/etc. Correct me if I am wrong?

I suggest to integrate this "must have" feature in IG App that allow user to manage the strategy list on Pro Order trading system, not code modification but at least via mobile user can stop, start, extend, and monitor the strategy. Imagine your coding has some issues when you're not in front of your computer, or holiday/oversea. What you can do?:)

Hi 

Currently we do not offer access to ProRealTime platform through our mobile app but I understand where you’re coming from. In the future we may be able to offer their app but I would not be able to say if/when. It could be a very helpful tool if you have multiple strategies running or those that operate in specific market conditions.

This is something that I will definitely pass along as feedback to the team at ProRealTime. Thank you for sharing your idea, we always appreciate clients taking bigger part in improving our offering.

Thanks!

Archived