All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Thanks for the input, The issue is being resolved. IG took a position Twice. Remedy is imminent.
  3. Today
  4. Prepare to witness a paradigm shift in Bitcoin Layer 2 solutions with Merlin Chain, an innovative platform that integrates the ZK-rollup network, decentralized oracle, and on-chain BTC anti-fraud module. With seamless compatibility with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), Merlin Chain sets new standards for security, transparency, and interoperability in the blockchain ecosystem. Creating a Safe and Transparent Environment: At the core of Merlin Chain's mission lies its commitment to creating a safe and transparent environment for all investors. By integrating anti-fraud security solutions directly into the blockchain, Merlin Chain mitigates the risk of fraudulent activities and ensures the integrity of transactions. With Merlin Chain, users can trust that their assets are protected and transactions are executed with the highest level of security and transparency. Excitement mounts as Merlin Chain (MERL) prepares for listing on Bitget Exchange on April 19th, 2024, at 10:00 (UTC). This milestone event not only amplifies Merlin Chain's visibility but also provides users with a trusted platform to trade and engage with the MERL token. As Merlin Chain continues to push the boundaries of Bitcoin Layer 2 solutions, its listing on Bitget Exchange marks a significant step forward in its journey towards broader recognition and adoption.
  5. Rarible is a revolutionary platform for artists and creators in the digital world. It functions as both: Software: Artists can use it to create and sell unique crypto assets representing ownership of their digital work, like illustrations or animations. These are known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs). Marketplace: Buyers can discover and purchase these NFTs directly from creators, eliminating the need for intermediaries. Built for the Community: It is a community-owned marketplace, powered by its native token, RARI. Owning RARI tokens gives holders a voice in shaping the platform’s future. Exciting News! Rarible recently listed its token (RARI) on the Bitget exchange, along with a “candybomb” event to reward holders. This is a great opportunity for artists and crypto enthusiasts alike to explore the world of NFTs on Rarible.
  6. ...............to make my question a little clearer. Yesterday i had around £800 to deal. I bought 2 stocks with the full account value leaving around £2 Available to Deal. While there was a considerable amount Unsettled Credit and Debit which is not uncommon as i trade many times daily, I bought the stocks with no issue. Shortly after, my Available to Deal showed as -£495 instead of £2, Funds showed as -£495 and my account value showed as £320. even though my stocks choices were only down less than £5 each.
  7. Move over Doge, there’s a new meme coin in town! EPIK, a playful duck-themed token launched on the Solana blockchain on April 6th, 2024, is making waves with its rapid price surge and growing popularity. Despite its recent arrival, it has garnered significant adoption, with its price experiencing a notable upward trajectory since launch. While its social media presence remains relatively small, the recent listing on the prominent Bitget exchange is a major turning point. This exposure has the potential to propel EPIK towards mainstream adoption, creating a potential wealth opportunity for those who jump on board early. Is EPIK worth keeping an eye on? With its unique character, impressive launch performance, and strategic exchange listing, it’s future looks bright. Whether you’re a seasoned crypto investor or simply intrigued by the power of meme coins, this is certainly a token worth quacking about.
  8. Hi @CharlotteIG can you please advise me on this matter? I have been trading with IG since 2018. I have NEVER had an issue with Trading several times per day using my full account value. As an example, if my total account value was £1000, I have been able without issue to trade in and out within minutes and never had an issue of Unsettled Credit or Debit which has not allowed to me to trade any further. Nor have I ever seen a Negative Balance in either Funds Available or Available to Deal. Yesterday 17th April, I had available over £800 to Trade (total account value £1072). I bought 2 stocks using the full account value leaving around £2 Available to Deal. I then went to the shop. I soon noticed on my App that I was -£495, and my account value was around £320, even though my PL was only under £150. (these figures are approx). Yesterday i sold half of one of my position, and I am still -$168 with £350 Unsettled credit. I have never experienced this before. While I have contacted Helpdesk a simple reply of 'Unsettled Credit' was the answer. What has changed? I feel something is really wrong here. Thanks.
  9. I'm particularly curious about how the halving might impact mining dynamics and profitability. Have you checked out asicminercompare.com? It's a handy resource to keep an eye on the latest mining trends and gear. My two cents? I think we're in for a wild ride, but with Bitcoin, you never know what's around the corner!
  10. Forgive me for adding here as I may not be able to help, but I'd like to comment on your screen shot you've provided. If your Stop is only 2 pips below your 'Buy in' and is -£11, then how have you calculated it is up 48pips when the distance between the current level and the Stop is almost the same? your chart is also showing the ASK price
  11. With most European and US stock indices having slid around 5% from their record highs, is now the right time to buy the dip? Source: Bloomberg Shares Stock market Stock United States Inflation Central bank Written by: Axel Rudolph FSTA | Senior Financial Analyst, London Publication date: Thursday 18 April 2024 13:57 Is the stock market correction coming to an end? Heightened tensions in the Middle East and pared back rate cut expectations amid worries of sticky inflation provoked a 4.5% to 5.5% drop in most European and US stock markets from their record highs. However, long-term investors may want to consider taking advantage of this dip to add high-quality stocks trading at lower prices. Here are some reasons why now could be a good entry point: Stocks are cheaper than they were a month ago. The recent sell-off means stocks across most sectors are trading at 5-10% discounts compared to March 2024. Many strong companies are now available at slightly more reasonable valuations. Interest rates have almost certainly reached their peak and its now not a question of if but when they will be cut. Despite the Federal Reserve (Fed) aggressively raising rates to fight inflation, the US economy has remained robust and has been accompanied by a solid labour market. Inflation is cooling, even if recent data has shown that this process is not linear and that there are some bumps on the way. Falling inflation and rate cuts should provide support for equity prices. Source: LSEG Eikon Several European and US indices have reached potential support zones from which they may, at least over the coming days, recover. S&P 500 daily candlestick chart Source: TradingView The S&P 500, for example, after four consecutive days of falling prices, is trading towards the upper boundary of its 5,048 to 4,920 February sideways trading range, close to the psychological 5,000 mark and the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement of the October-to-March advance at 4,990.5, all of which may act as support from which another up leg may be formed. Then again, if this support zone were give way, possibly because of escalation in the Middle East or disappointing US first quarter Q1 earnings, the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement and December peak at 4,821 to 4,793 may be back in play. From a seasonality point of view such a scenario looks probable since, going back to 1928, the month of May seems to be the worst performing month for the S&P 500 in US presidential election years such as this year’s. Source: LSEG Eikon, Chris Beauchamp IG Having said that, June to-August followed by November to December of presidential election years tend to see stock price rises. S&P 500 seasonal path in US presidential election years chart Source: RENMAC At a time at which global fund managers sentiment is the most bullish since January 2022, a minor correction such as the one we are in at the moment, is to be expected and nothing out of the ordinary. The question is whether stock markets on both sides of the Atlantic may drop another 5% before they resume their ascents or whether the current dip already marks the end of the corrective phase. Source: BofA Global Research In the short term, we may see continued turbulence until inflation and geopolitical tensions ease. However, for long-term investors, the recent dip likely provides an opportunity to buy stocks at cheaper values. The key is taking a patient approach and not getting shaken out by normal stock market corrections. As the economic and geopolitical backdrop improves, today's stock prices could look like bargains in hindsight and this despite this year’s already impressive gains. This information has been prepared by IG, a trading name of IG Markets Limited. In addition to the disclaimer below, the material on this page does not contain a record of our trading prices, or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instrument. IG accepts no responsibility for any use that may be made of these comments and for any consequences that result. No representation or warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Consequently any person acting on it does so entirely at their own risk. Any research provided does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any specific person who may receive it. It has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such is considered to be a marketing communication. Although we are not specifically constrained from dealing ahead of our recommendations we do not seek to take advantage of them before they are provided to our clients. See full non-independent research disclaimer and quarterly summary.
  12. Market Movement: ETH's price is currently around $3,263, showing slight variability with minor daily changes. Tech Innovations: Ethereum's recent Cancun-Deneb upgrade marks the beginning of "The Surge" era, focusing on significant enhancements to scalability, efficiency, and security. Community and Events: Anticipation is high with a packed event schedule including ETHGlobal and DappCon, among other global conferences and hackathons, reflecting a vibrant and engaged community. Future Prospects: Analysts are optimistic, with predictions suggesting that ETH could reach as high as $10,000 due to its technical upgrades and growing mainstream adoption.
  13. Yes yes.i have every thing.This was before and after 5pm.My opening price was 1.0716.I honestly feel robbed and i recorded the whole thing but sadly am unble to attach it here. FYI this isn't the first time and i habe twice called your office.
  14. As Netflix prepares to report its Q1 earnings, investors are keen to see if the streaming giant can maintain its impressive subscriber growth, capitalise on its ad-supported plans, and continue to dominate the streaming landscape. Written by: Tony Sycamore | Market Analyst, Australia Publication date: Thursday 11 April 2024 When will Netflix report its latest earnings? Netflix is scheduled to report its first quarter (Q1) 2024 earnings after the market closes on Tuesday, 18 April 2024. Subscriber surge shocks Wall Street During its Q4 2023 earnings report, Netflix surprised investors by adding 13.1 million new subscribers, surpassing the 8.76 million additions it reported in Q3 and easily beating Wall Street's expectations of 8 million to 9 million. The company reported revenues of $8.83 billion during the quarter, up 12% year over year. Reported EPS of $2.11 was lower than the $2.22 expected, largely due to a $239 million non-cash unrealised loss from FX measurement on Euro-denominated debt. A letter to shareholders In a letter to shareholders, Netflix noted, “We believe there is plenty of room for growth ahead as streaming expands, and our north star remains the same: to thrill members with our entertainment. If we can continue to improve Netflix faster than the competition, we’ll have an increasingly valuable business – for consumers, creators and shareholders." Expectations for Q1 earnings Netflix operates within a lucrative market, with potential revenue opportunities in pay TV, film, games, and branded advertising amounting to over $600 billion. Despite its success, Netflix currently captures only 5% of this vast market. Moreover, its share of TV viewing is “still less than 10% in every country,” highlighting the significant room for growth. Netflix forecast for Q1 2024 Source: Netflix Netflix's year of remarkable growth Surging revenues Current Quarter (Q1 2024): $9.65 billion Previous Quarter (Q4 2023): $8.83 billion EPS takes a leap Diluted EPS Q1 2024: $4.49 Diluted EPS Q4 2023: $2.11 Net income: a strong uptrend Q1 2024 Net income: $1.976 billion Q4 2023 Net income: $938 million Netflix sales revenue Source: TradingEconomics Key points to watch: Netflix's subscriber dynamics Q1 2024 forecast: Netflix anticipates slower customer growth in Q1 2024 compared to Q4 2023, attributing the slowdown to seasonal trends and a pull-forward effect from Q4's robust growth, with Wall Street predicting a 4.31 million customer increase Ad-supported plan impact: Following the previous year's introduction of a lower-priced, ad-supported subscription option, observers are eager to assess its role in driving both new memberships and advertising revenue Password sharing policy: The effectiveness of Netflix's intensified efforts to curb password sharing, examining potential impacts on subscription numbers and profitability, remains a focal point Pricing strategy effects: In light of recent price hikes, there's considerable interest in determining whether the increased costs have influenced subscriber acquisition and retention, potentially pushing users towards more affordable alternatives. Competitive landscape While Netflix has deservedly earned the title of the King of Streaming, competition in the streaming industry remains intense from names such as Disney and Warner Brothers. Outside of the streaming industry, Netflix is also facing stiff competition from linear TV, YouTube, and TikTok, to name but a few. Streaming wars: Netflix leads, Warner Bros. Discovery lags with 5% decline Source: The Hollywood Reporter Netflix technical analysis Netflix's share price dropped over 75% from the high of $700.99 it reached in November 2021 to a low of $162.71 by May 2022, as surging interest rates plunged tech stocks into a downturn, and the company experienced subscriber losses. This period is now well and truly in the past, and after a resurgence akin to that of Lazarus over the past twenty-one months, Netflix’s share price is now just 12% off its all-time high. Netflix weekly chart Source: TradingView The daily chart below illustrates that the rally from the October 2023 low of $344.73 has continued within a bullish trend channel. On the downside, support is identified at $595, a key level where we might anticipate the emergence of dip buyers. It is crucial for this support level to remain in place to sustain the upward trend. On the upside, channel resistance is found at $690, just beneath the all-time high of $700.99, marking a plausible point for the execution of profit-taking sell orders. Netflix daily chart Source: TradingView Source TradingView. The figures stated are as of 10 April 2024. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. This report does not contain and is not to be taken as containing any financial product advice or financial product recommendation. This information has been prepared by IG, a trading name of IG Australia Pty Ltd. In addition to the disclaimer below, the material on this page does not contain a record of our trading prices, or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instrument. IG accepts no responsibility for any use that may be made of these comments and for any consequences that result. No representation or warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Consequently any person acting on it does so entirely at their own risk. Any research provided does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any specific person who may receive it. It has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such is considered to be a marketing communication. Although we are not specifically constrained from dealing ahead of our recommendations we do not seek to take advantage of them before they are provided to our clients.
  15. While after all the previous halvings, Bitcoin's price skyrocketed, this halving will be different. This is because now the Bitcoin ETF is in play, which will attract long-term investors, resulting in a decrease in volatility. Bitcoin will most likely still experience a hike and reach new heights, but the returns will not match the previous levels.
  16. KO Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart, The Coca-Cola Company, (KO) Daily Chart KO Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Counter Trend MODE: Corrective STRUCTURE: Flat POSITION: Minute wave {c} of 2. DIRECTION: Bottom in wave {c}. DETAILS: With yesterday’s session we’ve had a spike in volume on the bull side, which could make us start thinking the correction is either completed, or soon to be. We have almost reached 1.618 {c} vs. {a}., but more importantly we have reached the base of the leading diagonal in wave 1, where many times support is found. KO Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4Hr Chart, The Coca-Cola Company, (KO) 4Hr Chart KO Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Counter Trend MODE: Corrective STRUCTURE: Flat POSITION: Wave (v) of {c}. DIRECTION: Bottom in wave (v). DETAILS: Here on the intraday chart it’s easier to see the five wave move in wave {c} which seems to have unfolded nicely. Looking for a clear sign of a bottom in place. As of April 18, 2024, Elliott Wave analysts closely monitor the daily and 4-hour charts of The Coca-Cola Company (Ticker: KO) to provide insightful technical forecasts. These Elliott Wave predictions play a crucial role in identifying potential trends and reversal points in the stock's price movement. * KO Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart* The Elliott Wave analysis on the daily chart of Coca-Cola shows a corrective phase within a flat structure, identified as minute wave {c} of 2. This phase is categorized under a counter trend function, suggesting that the ongoing correction is approaching completion. The recent trading session marked a significant increase in volume on the bullish side, hinting at a nearing end to the correction. Technically, the price has approached the critical 1.618 Fibonacci extension of wave {c} relative to {a}, reaching a key support level at the base of the leading diagonal from wave 1—a typical zone for finding support. * KO Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – 4hr Chart* On the 4-hour chart, Coca-Cola’s stock exhibits a detailed structure of the corrective phase, clearly depicting wave (v) of {c}. This finer resolution allows for a clearer visualization of the complete five-wave move within wave {c}, indicating the likelihood of a bottom formation. Analysts are keenly observing for definitive signs that confirm the bottom is firmly in place, signaling potential bullish reversals. Technical Analyst : Alessio Barretta Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!
  17. I came across an interesting new meme token called EPIK that launched on the Solana blockchain earlier this month. It features a playful little duck character and has been gaining traction since its debut. In my opinion, several factors contribute to EPIK's potential. Meme coins naturally attract attention, and EPIK's unique duck character design helps it stand out. Additionally, backing from crypto influencers has fueled market interest. It seems on-chain activity is also picking up steam, with daily TV reaching millions of dollars and the number of holders approaching 10,000. With a strong community presence in both English-speaking and Chinese-speaking communities, a recent listing on Bitget potentially exposing it to a much wider audience, coupled with the potential for further price increases, I believe EPIK is a project to keep an eye on.
  18. WTI Elliott wave analysis Function - Counter-trend Mode - Corrective Structure - Zigzag Position - Wave (iii) of 1 Direction - Wave (iii) of 1 still in play Details - We discussed two scenarios in the last update. After 84 was breached, we can confirm wave (B) has ended. Now we need further confirmation with the current decline ending impulse. With the speed of this decline, it will most likely be, barring any surprises. Thus, the bearish impulse for wave 1 is underway. WTI has undergone a notable decline of almost 7% since reaching its 2024 peak in August. This descent appears rapid and impulsive, suggesting the possible conclusion of the four-month bullish correction or perhaps a corrective phase within it. The former scenario seems more plausible, especially when considering the alignment with price movements on higher time frames. From a long-term perspective, the commodity is in the process of correcting the significant impulse wave from April 2020 to March 2022, which marked its resilience against the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. This correction commenced in March 2022 and is still ongoing, with projections indicating a potential further decline to the range of $46-50. Analyzing the daily chart, we can discern the entirety of the correction, identifying a double zigzag structure denoted as the blue wave W-X-Y. Waves W and X concluded at 64.5 and 95, respectively. Currently, wave Y (marked in blue circles) is unfolding downward, displaying a zigzag pattern. Wave (A) of Y terminated at 67.81, followed by a surge for wave (B), seemingly completing a double zigzag at 87.67. This implies the likelihood of witnessing another zigzag or double zigzag for (C) of blue Y, indicating a probable breach of the 64.5 low in the long term. Failure to do so may still result in at least a three-wave dip to 75. Moving forward, the focus will be on monitoring the ongoing bearish reaction, with close attention paid to developments on the H4 chart. Turning to the H4 chart, anticipation centers on a downward impulse to complete wave 1 or A, possibly even to fulfill the initial sub-waves of 1 or A. The specific degree of these waves may not hold significant relevance at this juncture; instead, the emphasis lies on the current price structure. Should the price conform to the expected bearish impulse, a subsequent corrective bounce is anticipated, offering a potentially favorable entry point for selling. As long as the price remains below 87.63, expectations lean towards further declines in the near term. Technical Analyst : Sanmi Adeagbo Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!
  19. EURGBP Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Day Chart, Euro/British Pound(EURGBP) Day Chart EURGBP Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Counter Trend MODE:Corrective STRUCTURE: red wave B POSITION: blue wave X DIRECTION NEXT HIGHER DEGREES:red wave C of X DETAILS: red wave b of blue wave X looking still is in play as triangle .. Wave Cancel invalid level: 0.85001 The EUR/GBP Elliott Wave Analysis for the day chart provides a comprehensive overview of the potential price movements for the Euro against the British Pound, utilizing Elliott Wave principles for technical analysis. Identified as a "Counter Trend," the analysis indicates that the current market direction opposes the prevailing trend. This suggests that the EUR/GBP pair may be undergoing a temporary corrective phase, providing opportunities for traders who anticipate a reversal in the broader trend. Described as "Corrective" in mode, the analysis suggests that the ongoing market movement exhibits characteristics of a corrective wave. This implies that the current price action may represent a temporary retracement or consolidation within the larger trend, rather than a continuation of the primary trend. The "STRUCTURE" is labeled as "red wave B," providing clarity on the current phase of the Elliott Wave cycle. This helps traders understand the nature of the corrective movement and its potential implications for future price action. Positioned as "blue wave X," the analysis highlights the specific phase of the Elliott Wave cycle within the current corrective movement. This indicates that the market is 2 / 2 currently in a corrective phase following the completion of a previous wave cycle, potentially indicating a complex correction pattern. In the "DIRECTION NEXT HIGHER DEGREES" section, the analysis mentions "red wave C of X," suggesting the anticipated direction for the subsequent higher-degree wave within the Elliott Wave cycle. This implies that the market may experience another corrective phase following the completion of the current corrective wave, providing insights into potential future price movements. The "DETAILS" section notes that "red wave b of blue wave X looking still is in play as a triangle." This suggests that the ongoing corrective wave may be taking the form of a triangle pattern, characterized by overlapping price movements and diminishing volatility. Additionally, the wave cancel level is identified at 0.85001, providing a reference point for invalidating the wave count. Traders can utilize this information to evaluate potential trading opportunities and manage risk effectively. EURGBP Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4 Hour Chart, Euro/British Pound(EURGBP) 4 Hour Chart EURGBP Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Counter Trend MODE:Corrective STRUCTURE: red wave B POSITION: blue wave X DIRECTION NEXT HIGHER DEGREES:red wave C of X DETAILS: red wave b of blue wave X looking still is in play as a triangle . Wave Cancel invalid level: 0.85001 The EUR/GBP Elliott Wave Analysis for the 4-hour chart provides insights into the potential price movements of the Euro against the British Pound, employing Elliott Wave principles for technical analysis. Identified as a "Counter Trend," the analysis suggests that the current market movement opposes the prevailing trend. This indicates that the EUR/GBP pair may be undergoing a temporary corrective phase against the dominant trend direction, presenting potential trading opportunities for contrarian traders. Described as "Corrective" in mode, the analysis indicates that the ongoing market movement exhibits characteristics of a corrective wave. This suggests that the current price action may represent a temporary pause or retracement within the broader trend, rather than a continuation of the primary trend. The "STRUCTURE" is labeled as "red wave B," providing clarity on the current phase of the Elliott Wave cycle. This assists traders in understanding the nature of the corrective movement and its potential impact on future price action. Positioned as "blue wave X," the analysis highlights the specific phase of the Elliott Wave cycle within the current corrective movement. This suggests that the market is currently in the corrective phase following the completion of a previous wave cycle, potentially indicating a complex correction pattern. In the "DIRECTION NEXT HIGHER DEGREES" section, the analysis mentions "red wave C of X," indicating the anticipated direction for the subsequent higher-degree wave within the Elliott Wave cycle. This suggests that the market may experience a subsequent corrective phase following the completion of the current corrective wave, offering insights into future price movements. The "DETAILS" section notes that "red wave b of blue wave X looking still is in play as a triangle." This suggests that the ongoing corrective wave may be taking the form of a triangle pattern, characterized by overlapping price movements and diminishing volatility. Additionally, the wave cancel level is noted at 0.85001, serving as a reference point for invalidating the wave count. Traders may use this information to assess potential trading opportunities and manage risk accordingly. Technical Analyst : Malik Awais Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!
  20. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Zigzag Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave (I) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 8.498 Details: the corrective of Wave (II) is equal to 61.8% of Wave (I) at 8.702 Log scale chart ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction is likely to go down to test the 10.585 level before rising again in the third wave. Therefore, the overall picture is a short-term pullback to continue rising. Wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H8 Chart, ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD) LINKUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow Trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave 5 Direction Next higher Degrees: Wave ((C)) of Zigzag Wave Cancel invalid Level: 81.238 Details: The Five-Wave Decline of Wave ((C)) trend to test 11.582 Level ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Trading Strategy: The second wave correction is likely to go down to test the 10.585 level before rising again in the third wave. Therefore, the overall picture is a short-term pullback to continue rising. Wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the trend. ChainLink/ U.S. dollar(LINKUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!
  21. ASX: MINERAL RESOURCES LIMITED – MIN Elliott Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (1D Chart) Greetings, Our Elliott Wave analysis today updates the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) with MINERAL RESOURCES LIMITED – MIN. We determine that MIN may be correcting with wave ((2))-red for a while longer, after which wave ((3))-red may return to continue pushing higher. ASX: MINERAL RESOURCES LIMITED – MIN Elliott Wave Technical Analysis ASX: MINERAL RESOURCES LIMITED – MIN 1D Chart (Semilog Scale) Analysis Function: Major trend (Minuette degree, purple) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((3))-red of Wave iii-blue of Wave (iii)-purple Details: The shorter-term outlook indicates that both wave (1)-blue and wave (2)-blue have concluded, with wave (3)-blue initiated since the low at 52.52. The anticipated direction is upwards, initially targeting 75.23, and a break beyond this level would extend towards 84.03, while maintaining levels below 65.36 is a significant advantage and a strong resistance level for this perspective. Invalidation point: 61.00 ASX: MINERAL RESOURCES LIMITED – MIN Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (4-Hour Chart) ASX: MINERAL RESOURCES LIMITED – MIN Elliott Wave Technical Analysis ASX: MINERAL RESOURCES LIMITED – MIN 4-Hour Chart Analysis Function: Major trend (Minuette degree, purple) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((3))-red of Wave iii-blue of Wave (iii)-purple Details: The further short-term outlook shows that wave iii-blue is unfolding, and it is subdividing into wave ((1))-red, and perhaps it has recently peaked, now is the time for wave ((2) )-red opens to push lower, it may find support around 66.78 - 65.36, and after it ends, wave ((3))-red may return to push even higher . Invalidation point: 64.82 Conclusion: Our analysis, forecast of contextual trends, and short-term outlook for ASX: MINERAL RESOURCES LIMITED – MIN aim to provide readers with insights into the current market trends and how to capitalize on them effectively. We offer specific price points that act as validation or invalidation signals for our wave count, enhancing the confidence in our perspective. By combining these factors, we strive to offer readers the most objective and professional perspective on market trends. Technical Analyst: Hua (Shane) Cuong, CEWA-M (Master’s Designation).
  22. Hi @Franswa38, Can you please confirm the opening price and the price at the time you took this screenshot? If the position is up by 42 pips and you are trading at $5 per pip, the amount shouldn't be that low. Do you have a screenshot that includes the price? Also, do you know the time this screenshot was taken? Regards, AshishIG
  23. Please see the expected dividend adjustment figures for a number of our major indices for the week commencing 22nd April 2024. These are projected dividends and are likely to change. IG cannot be held responsible for any changes made. Dividends highlighted in red include a special dividend, therefore some or all of the amount will not be adjusted. The amount in brackets is the expected adjustment after special dividends are excluded (where shown on major indices). Dividend adjustments due to be posted on a bank holiday will usually be posted on the previous working day. If you have any queries or questions on this please let us know in the comments section below. For further information regarding dividend adjustments, and how they affect your positions, please take a look at the video. How do dividend adjustments work? This information has been prepared by IG, a trading name of IG Markets Limited. In addition to the disclaimer below, the material on this page does not contain a record of our trading prices, or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instrument. IG accepts no responsibility for any use that may be made of these comments and for any consequences that result. No representation or warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Consequently, any person acting on it does so entirely at their own risk. Any research provided does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation, and needs of any specific person who may receive it. It has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such is considered to be a marketing communication. Although we are not specifically constrained from dealing ahead of our recommendations we do not seek to take advantage of them before they are provided to our clients. See the full non-independent research disclaimer and quarterly summary.
  24. Yesterday
  25. Stock Market Report S&P 500, NASDAQ 100, RUSSELL 2000, DAX 40, FTSE 100, ASX 200. Elliott Wave Technical Analysis In our ongoing Elliott Wave analysis of key indices, including the S&P 500 and NASDAQ 100, it appears that the markets have not yet bottomed out. I plan to carefully watch for signs of support formation later on Thursday, which could signify reaching the lows. It's crucial to then observe whether the trading on Friday closes higher. Should this pattern not emerge, we might have to brace for a more extensive corrective phase. Consequently, I'll avoid making any hasty bearish moves and will instead monitor the market's performance towards the end of the week before making any trading decisions. Video Chapters 00:00 SP 500 (SPX) 03:12 NASDAQ (NDX) 10:00 Russell 2000 (RUT) 12:42 DAX 40 (DAX) 16:33 FTSE 100 UKX (UK100) 18:48 S&P/ASX 200 (XJO) 23:11 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com
  26. Am on Long way up almost 42 pips and my profit is @ 9usd..Surely yet am on a 5 usd/per pip whats going on?
  1. Load more activity
us