All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi, it's what it says, price had moved too fast to catch your order. In such a circumstance exiting a trade will be executed but with slippage but for a trade entry once price has gone past a certain tolerance then you get a requote and you need to try again.
  3. Why cant I sell my currency when it says The order request you have made has not been accepted due to price movements in this market
  4. Today
  5. S&P remains poised for a break on any excuse, seems unlikely today being a holiday in both UK and US but in these crazy covid times who knows. FTSE and S&P daily. Dax and Dow H1;
  6. Indices and Oil up. Bonds and Gold down. UK and US bank holiday. Ger GDP. CHF down. GBP up.
  7. Yesterday
  8. Come on, we're all waiting to see your trade ideas, analysis or anything else. Time to contribute and show everyone that you are a valuable member of the community, 4rsehole
  9. I own it. You are a c*nt and I hope you own that.
  10. Come on then big guy, give us all a demonstration of your great intelligence and trading prowess.
  11. It is written plain as can be in the first post "You’ll need to add a watchlist to your workspace and un-hide the relevant columns." 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
  12. I would like to know how you can call me out on that one....yes only 23 posts ,should I post 4000+ about being a f*cktard that cant use the platform,can`t make money ,moans about the platform,moans about nobody answering the phone,moans about IG in general but stays here every f*cking day ..Like I said you are an idiot and only surpassed on this forum by an even worse one (nitwit)
  13. Oh. I was missing the step of adding it to My WorkSpace.
  14. Hello, I have been watching this post with some curiosity. I too have just looked at my total deposits vs total withdrawals. i probably have a similar pattern The good thing is that I had estimated my losses quite well LOL.
  15. I spent some time looking over my old trades from 2018. Realized how fking sh!t I was. Then I got really depressed when I realized that maybe I still am fking sh!t.
  16. Running PRT backtest on 5 Mins but it only goes back a week. Any way to go back further ?
  17. Covid-19 has confounded the expectations of doctors. Patients suffer from a bewildering variety of complications. They urinate blood, complain of heartburn and lose their sense of smell and taste. A 56-year-old man in a Beijing Hospital developed brain inflammation; his face began to twitch and he hiccuped uncontrollably. A 71-year-old woman, returning to the US from Egypt, developed back pain, vomiting and **** diarrhoea. https://www.wired.co.uk/article/how-coronavirus-kills Enjoy
  18. This is our 'way of life' now. Hell is other people, as I've said.
  19. Are you able to oblige by showing some signs of intelligence?
  20. Forget it ... I'm obviously just not intelligent enough to find Wally. I suppose I can live without
  21. What am I missing? The fking plonker with only 22 posts is welcome to chime in and make itself useful for once
  22. Create a watchlist then click on the 3 bar icon next to the name and then select the data you want displayed, see pic.
  23. And you're a worthless fking pr1ck but I don't call you out on it?
  24. dmedin

Lyft Inc

Has just given a buy signal.
  25. The models govts used to justify the lockdown strategy wildly exaggerated the risk while the early empirical data that was ignored was correct as were the epidemiologists who predicted a mortality rate of only around 0.01% - 0.1% (see previous posts above). Italy waking up to economic devastation caused not by Covid but by the lockdown. "The lockdown guillotine: one in three stores does not reopen" https://www.ilgiornale.it/news/politica/ghigliottina-lockdown-negozio-su-tre-non-riapre-1865187.html And from Oxford University; "Asked what her updated estimate for the Infection Fatality Rate is, Professor Gupta says, “I think that the epidemic has largely come and is on its way out in this country so I think it would be definitely less than 1 in 1000 and probably closer to 1 in 10,000.” That would be somewhere between 0.1% and 0.01%." https://unherd.com/2020/05/oxford-doubles-down-sunetra-gupta-interview/
  26. What's that you say, Peregrin Took? One ought to have gone long on 8 April? Ah you might be right!
  1. Load more activity