All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. ASX: WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION – WBC Elliott Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (1D Chart) Greetings, Our Elliott Wave analysis today updates the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) with WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION - WBC. Our recently updated forecast for NST in the Top 50 ASX Stocks service is still active. We identify a long-term trading opportunity with WBC, and are watching closely to provide the best Entry points. ASX: WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION – WBC Elliott Wave Technical Analysis ASX: WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION – WBC 1D Chart (Semilog Scale) Analysis Function: Major trend (Minute degree, green) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((v))-green Details: The short-term outlook suggests that the ((iv))-green wave has concluded, and the ((v))-green wave is unfolding to push prices even higher. A price increase above the 26.5 - 27.2 range would be an initial step to enhance the likelihood of this perspective. Invalidation point: 22.33 ASX: WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION – WBC Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (4-Hour Chart) ASX: WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION – WBC Elliott Wave Technical Analysis ASX: WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION – WBC 4-Hour Chart Analysis Function: Major trend (Minute degree, green) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((v))-green Details: The shorter-term outlook suggests that the ((iii))-green wave has recently peaked, and the ((iv))-green wave has unfolded in the form of a Flat correction, with the ((iv))-wave likely completed. The ((v))-green wave is now unfolding to push prices higher. Breaking above the 26.5 level would be an initial step to strongly reinforce this perspective. We are closely monitoring WBC, and there will soon be a long-term trading opportunity with it. Invalidation point: 22.33 Conclusion: Our analysis, forecast of contextual trends, and short-term outlook for ASX: WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION – WBC aim to provide readers with insights into the current market trends and how to capitalize on them effectively. We offer specific price points that act as validation or invalidation signals for our wave count, enhancing the confidence in our perspective. By combining these factors, we strive to offer readers the most objective and professional perspective on market trends. Technical Analyst: Hua (Shane) Cuong, CEWA-M (Master’s Designation). Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!
  4. Hi @Goose1, You can currently trade these shares on a leverage account, such as Spreadbet or CFDs. All the best, AshishIG
  5. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart Theta Token/ U.S. dollar(THETAUSD) THETAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((5)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Wave ((4) may is complete and the Price entry to uptrend again Theta Token/ U.S. dollar(THETAUSD)Trading Strategy: The correction in wave ((4)) appears to be over. And the price is increasing again in waves ((5)), so the overall picture is looking for an opportunity to open a long position. with a target price at the level 5.185 - 6.263 Theta Token/ U.S. dollar(THETAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart Theta Token/ U.S. dollar(THETAUSD) THETAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((5)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Wave ((4) may is complete and the Price entry to uptrend again Theta Token/ U.S. dollar(THETAUSD)Trading Strategy: The correction in wave ((4)) appears to be over. And the price is increasing again in waves ((5)), so the overall picture is looking for an opportunity to open a long position. with a target price at the level 5.185 - 6.263 Theta Token/ U.S. dollar(THETAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!
  6. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart Theta Token/ U.S. dollar(THETAUSD) THETAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((5)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Wave ((4) may is complete and the Price entry to uptrend again Theta Token/ U.S. dollar(THETAUSD)Trading Strategy: The correction in wave ((4)) appears to be over. And the price is increasing again in waves ((5)), so the overall picture is looking for an opportunity to open a long position. with a target price at the level 5.185 - 6.263 Theta Token/ U.S. dollar(THETAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an Uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart Theta Token/ U.S. dollar(THETAUSD) THETAUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Follow trend Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((5)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave I of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Wave ((4) may is complete and the Price entry to uptrend again Theta Token/ U.S. dollar(THETAUSD)Trading Strategy: The correction in wave ((4)) appears to be over. And the price is increasing again in waves ((5)), so the overall picture is looking for an opportunity to open a long position. with a target price at the level 5.185 - 6.263 Theta Token/ U.S. dollar(THETAUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating an uptrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bullish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!
  7. Commodity Market Elliott Wave Analysis for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Crypto Index, TLT Bonds, US 10 Yr. Yields, USD/ DXY, Gold, Silver, Copper, Uranium, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, XLE ETF, XME ETF. Elliott Wave Analysis Update for Commodity Markets: Current Analysis Remains Unchanged In the latest Elliott Wave analysis of the commodity markets, there is no alteration in the wave counts. Bitcoin is reinforcing its position with Wave (4) appearing to be established, contrasting with Ethereum which shows less clarity. The U.S. Dollar and 10-year yields are expected to continue their upward trajectory. Gold, silver, and uranium are nearing the completion of their Wave 4, suggesting that opportunities for long trades may arise soon. Natural gas is currently in the e) wave of a Wave 4 triangle formation. Crude oil, maintaining a price above $80.00, remains in a bullish stance, as do ExxonMobil (XOM), alongside sector indices XLE (energy) and XME (metals and mining). Video Chapters 00:00 Bitcoin (BTC) ETH/USD / Crypto Index 09:49 US Dollar Index, DXY / TLT Bonds. US Gov Bonds 10 Yr Yields 17:48 Precious Metals: Spot Gold XAU /GDX ETF / US Spot Silver XAG 28:49 Base Metals:Lithium, Uranium URA ETF / Copper / ETF XME 35:36 Energy: Crude Oil WTI OIL / Natural Gas NG / ETF XLE 41:08 End Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge.com 6 Analysts covering 150+ markets
  8. Yesterday
  9. Hello Goldenbrown, Thank you for your interesting comments. I will answer them tomorrow, when I have some spare time. Best regards.
  10. EDIT* Sorry forex pairs no lower than 0.10 but xauusd 0.50? It won't let me adjust to lower lots
  11. So, as titled, I am using mt4 linked to my IG account and it won't let me choose lower that 0.50 lot size on forex pairs, is this correct or am I missing something? Thanks in advance.
  12. It is a consensus that Web3 wallets offer users whole control over their assets, ensure protection against unauthorized access, deliver seamless access to the growing world of blockchain services and more. However one quality that many participants are yet to tap fully is the earning opportunities they unlock. So in my exploration to access those juicy opportunities, I’ve discovered quite a few on Bitget wallet. Earned good rewards from the previous ZETA airdrop, and now in line with offering an unparalleled rewarding trading experience in Web3, Bitget Wallet has launched a massive airdrop for its ecosystem token BWB. Scheduled to last from March 18 to April 28, participants are invited to download Bitget Wallet app on their devices and claim BWB by participating in events through the app—the more tasks completed, the more points you gain. I just think that considering that 164m BWB points have already been issued over the period of 5 weeks, with one more week to go, no better time to hop on this opportunity than now especially with a welcome bonus of 50 $BWB points up for grabs!
  13. In the top menu at the end of the workspace tabs, if there are more workspaces then there is a 'more button' indicated by the 3 dots. When this button is clicked a dropdown displays the additional workspaces, and when a workspace name in the dropdown is clicked so that workspace displays. However the workspace dropdown remains open; I my opinion it would be better and logical for the dropdown to instead automatically close (as it used to a while ago).
  14. Hi, I read this IG article but it doesn't seem like Impala or Northam shares are available to trade in any of the places they are listed. https://www.ig.com/uk/trading-strategies/palladium-stocks--how-to-invest-and-the-best-companies-to-watch-210507 Any help please? Cheers.
  15. this sounds like an amazing opportunity for users in the crypto world. It's important to approach futures trading competitions with caution, ensuring one's financial stability and a comprehensive understanding of the market. While the prizes are enticing, responsible trading remains the ultimate goal. Thanks for sharing such an intriguing event, I’ll definitely be taking a look at it !
  16. As a newbie crypto trader, I dove headfirst into the world of futures trading on Bitget. Feeling overwhelmed by the charts and analysis, I discovered their copy trading platform. It was a revelation! Following the strategies of Bitget's elite traders, I learned the ropes while making real profits. Their expertise took the guesswork out of trading, allowing me to focus on understanding the market. This new Bitget Futures Elite Trader Selection Program is fantastic news. It incentivizes these top traders, giving them greater exposure, while also helping new users like myself identify proven performers. It's a win-win for everyone, and a huge step forward in making futures trading more accessible and successful for beginners. Thanks Bitget!
  17. Ontology is a high-performance, open-source blockchain that aims to revolutionize the way we approach digital identities, data sharing, and trust in the digital realm. One of the standout features of Ontology is its dual-token model, which separates the roles of ONT and ONG. While ONT serves as the staking tool for nodes and governance, ONG operates as the value-anchoring utility token for on-chain applications and transactions. This innovative approach mitigates the risk of turbulent fluctuations in the native asset value, ensuring a stable and efficient ecosystem. The ONG listing on Bitget is particularly exciting for several reasons. Firstly, it aligns with Ontology's recent announcement of a $10 million fund aimed at fueling the innovation and adoption of Decentralized Identity (DID) through the ONT and ONG tokens. This initiative underscores the project's commitment to empowering, educating, and evolving its ecosystem in exciting new ways.
  18. Ontology is making waves in the Web3 space by offering a unique solution to a major challenge: digital identity and data management. This high-performance, open-source blockchain empowers businesses to build secure and scalable solutions. Here's what sets Ontology apart: Focus on Identity and Data: Ontology specializes in decentralized identity (DID) and data solutions, helping businesses create trust and transparency in Web3. Flexibility for Businesses: Its infrastructure supports cross-chain collaboration and Layer 2 scalability, allowing businesses to tailor their blockchain needs. Dual-Token Model: Ontology utilizes both ONT and ONG tokens, decoupling gas fees from the core asset value (ONT) to avoid market fluctuations impacting transactions. ONT is currently traded on major exchanges like Bitget and Binance. $10 Million DID Adoption Fund: This recent initiative showcases Ontology's commitment to fostering innovation by empowering developers and educating users about decentralized identity. In summary, Ontology offers a secure, flexible, and user-friendly platform for building trust-based applications in the evolving Web3 landscape.
  19. How many of you caught this off my previous posts? I'm willing to bet no one Retracement down to both the 70.7% (SQUARE) retracement level AND the 75% level Extended Gann Box angle with the Indicators oversold! Come on it ain't hard Then you drop to a lower time-frame for entry! - You do NOT blindly buy the angle or the ret level, let the retail crowd buy those - you drop down to an Intra-day time-frame etc PS - This is what GANN was doing over 100 years ago - this is NOT new
  20. The world of cryptocurrency can be exciting and fast-paced. New projects are constantly emerging, and there’s a constant buzz around innovation and potential. While I’m always following the latest trends, I recently came across an event that piqued my interest. Bitget, a well-known crypto exchange, is hosting a futures trading competition with some truly incredible prizes. We’re talking luxury goods like a Louis Vuitton bag and a Rolex, or even a Tesla Model S! This is a great opportunity for experienced traders to test their skills and potentially win something life-changing. Of course, futures trading carries inherent risks, so it’s crucial to only participate with capital you can afford to lose and to have a solid understanding of the market before diving in. Now, I know futures trading can be a bit risky, so this definitely isn’t for everyone. But if you’re already into crypto and have some experience trading, it might be worth checking out. There are even smaller rewards for achieving lower trading volumes, so you don’t have to go all-in to win something cool. Remember, these rewards are exciting, but responsible trading is always the best prize.
  21. Which I did and several weeks later got no any reply.
  22. 5. Several weeks now - get no any reply to reasons of absence of L2, thus support doesn't exist. 6. Why are STOP orders prevents me to sell the same stock when it has higher price?! It makes no sense esp. with cash account, I have to cancel stop orders first and then sell next, by that time there will be no profit left... Which simply means I can't use STOP orders. 7. No market scanners which can sort by % price gain (even w/o dynamic update, with manual refresh).... Nope not possible. So, it can be fine for investment where you have a few trades per day, holding stock for days-months, but for day trading personally I can't trust any large money to IG with all that issues, I am sorry to say.
  23. Unlike many emerging platforms that are building a reputation, Safe is already a leading provider of smart wallet infrastructure for Ethereum and EVM blockchains and their focus is to transform every Ethereum account into a secure smart account. With over 200 projects already deployed on Safe's standard, including Gnosis Pay and Worldcoin, it boasts a vast ecosystem that enables new applications in DeFi, staking, gaming, and more. Widely used by individuals and organizations for features like gasless transactions, facial recognition logins, Safe is trusted by industry giants like Vitalik Buterin, Punk6529, Shopify, and Reddit for managing their digital assets. I believe with over 8.3 million Safe accounts, 47 million transactions processed, zero critical security incidents since launch in 2018 plus a slated Bitget listing of SAFE token, Safe is setting the industry benchmark for security. Who is/are Safe’s closest competitors?
  24. Dow, Nasdaq 100 and Nikkei 225 make headway off recent lows The selling in indices has stopped for now, with major markets higher after finding at least a short-term low last week. Source: Getty Images Written by: Chris Beauchamp | Chief Market Analyst, London Publication date: Tuesday 23 April 2024 13:38 Dow recovery goes on The index continues its recovery from the lows of last week, and Monday’s session saw it move back above the 100-day simple moving average. The flood of major earnings over the coming two weeks may mean that the index experiences a more volatile period, even if it does continue to rebound. Further gains target 39,000, which provided some resistance earlier in the month, and then on to 40,000. A close back below 38,000 could suggest the price will head back towards 37,500, retesting last week’s low. Source: ProRealTime Nasdaq 100 braces for big tech earnings The pullback in the index paused yesterday, as the price reached 17,000. A small gain helped to suggest that a low may be forming. The big tech earnings that dominate this week and next may mean that the index struggles in the short-term, though with the percentage of index members below their 20-day SMA hitting 5% last week a short-term bounce still seems likely. A close above 17,415 and the 100-day SMA helps to build a short-term bullish view. Sellers will want to see a close back below 17,000, which could then open the way to the January low at 16,177. Source: ProRealTime Nikkei 225 returns to 100-day SMA As with other indices, the Nikkei 225 has seen its pullback pause over the past three sessions. Buyers appeared last week when the index dropped below 37,000, and the index then pushed back to the 100-day SMA. A close above the 100-day SMA would add strength to the bullish view, while the price then targets the early April highs around 39,860. 37,000 continues to hold as support for now, so a break below here is needed to put the bearish view back on track. Source: ProRealTime
  1. Load more activity
us