All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Massa solution to blockchain trilemma of security, scalability and decentralization has gained significant widespread adoption hence the reason they now have over100 investors including Blueyard, TRGC, Andurance Ventures, Ariane Capital, Acequia Capital, and Numeus. The adoption of MAS is on a large scale recently with the listing on Bitget giving it additional exposure to over 25Million users.
  3. Massa scalability, efficiency and security position it as one of the most sought after project right now. This is evident as the project boast over 100 investors including Blueyard, TRGC, Andurance Ventures, Ariane Capital, Acequia Capital, and Numeus, Massa has a great prospect of becoming one of the top project in the defi landscape hence I will advise you keep eye on it.
  4. Today
  5. I think there is an issue when switching accounts. I have seen similar behaviour where my request limit appears to be exceeded even though I am only making 2/3 calls. There was another thread on this: But so far no response/resolution. Can somebody at IG look into this again? Thanks
  6. EURUSD Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Day Chart, Euro/U.S.Dollar(EURUSD) Day Chart EURUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Counter Trend MODE: impulsive as C STRUCTURE:blue wave 3 POSITION: black wave C of 2 DIRECTION NEXT HIGHER DEGREES:blue wave 4 DETAILS: blue wave 2 looking completed at 1.09862 .Now blue wave 3 of C is in play . Wave Cancel invalid level: 1.08838 The EUR/USD Elliott Wave Analysis for the day chart offers insights into the potential price movements of the Euro against the U.S. Dollar, applying Elliott Wave principles for technical analysis. Described as a "Counter Trend," the analysis suggests that the current market direction is contrary to the prevailing trend. This indicates that the EUR/USD pair may be undergoing a temporary reversal against the broader uptrend. Identified as "Impulsive as C" in mode, the analysis indicates that the current market movement exhibits characteristics of an impulsive wave within the larger corrective pattern labeled as "C." This suggests a strong and sustained directional move against the primary trend. The "STRUCTURE" is labeled as "blue wave 3," providing clarity on the current wave count within the Elliott Wave cycle. This assists traders in understanding the ongoing impulsive movement and its alignment with the broader corrective structure labeled as "C." Positioned as "black wave C of 2," the analysis highlights the specific phase of the corrective pattern within the larger Elliott Wave cycle. This suggests that the market is currently undergoing a corrective phase within the context of the broader countertrend move. In the "DIRECTION NEXT HIGHER DEGREES" section, the analysis mentions "blue wave 4," indicating the anticipated direction for the subsequent higher-degree wave within the corrective pattern. This suggests that the market may experience a temporary pullback following the completion of the current impulsive wave. The "DETAILS" section notes that "blue wave 2 looking completed at 1.09862. Now blue wave 3 of C is in play." This suggests that the previous corrective wave has likely concluded, and the market is now in the third wave of the current impulsive movement. Traders may monitor this wave for potential trading opportunities or trend continuation. Additionally, the wave cancel level is noted at 1.08838, serving as a reference point for invalidating the wave count. EURUSD Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4 Hour Chart, Euro/U.S.Dollar(EURUSD) 4 Hour Chart EURUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis FUNCTION: Trend MODE: impulsive STRUCTURE:red wave 3 POSITION: blue wave 3 DIRECTION NEXT HIGHER DEGREES:red wave 4 DETAILS: red wave 2 looking completed at 1.08838 .Now red wave 3 of 3 is in play . Wave Cancel invalid level: 1.08838 The EUR/USD Elliott Wave Analysis for the 4-hour chart provides insights into the potential price movements of the Euro against the U.S. Dollar, utilizing Elliott Wave principles for technical analysis. Described as a "Trend," the analysis indicates that the prevailing market direction aligns with the broader uptrend in the EUR/USD pair. This suggests that the current price action is consistent with the dominant bullish momentum in the market. Identified as "Impulsive" in mode, the analysis suggests that the current market movement exhibits characteristics of an impulsive wave, indicating a strong and sustained directional move. Traders may interpret this as a sign of significant buying or selling pressure driving the market in one direction. The "STRUCTURE" is characterized as "red wave 3," providing clarity on the current wave count within the Elliott Wave cycle. This assists traders in understanding the ongoing impulsive movement and its alignment with the broader Elliott Wave structure. Positioned as "blue wave 3," the analysis highlights the specific phase of the impulsive wave within the larger Elliott Wave cycle. This suggests that the market is currently experiencing a strong upward movement within the context of the broader uptrend. In the "DIRECTION NEXT HIGHER DEGREES" section, the analysis mentions "red wave 4," indicating the anticipated direction for the subsequent higher-degree wave within the impulsive pattern. This suggests that the market may experience a corrective phase following the completion of the current impulsive wave. The "DETAILS" section mentions that "red wave 2 looking completed at 1.08838. Now red wave 3 of 3 is in play." This suggests that the previous corrective wave has likely concluded, and the market is now in the third wave of the current impulsive movement. Traders may monitor this wave for potential trading opportunities or trend continuation. Technical Analyst : Malik Awais Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!
  7. ASX: COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH Elliott Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (1D Chart) Greetings, Our Elliott Wave analysis today updates the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) with COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH. Continuing on last week's forecast made with COH, that forecast is now accurate. We identify in the short term that COH could decline lower to complete a Zigzag Correction with wave (4)-blue, followed by a potential resurgence of wave (5)-blue to push higher. ASX: COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH Elliott Wave Technical Analysis ASX: COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH 1D Chart (Semilog Scale) Analysis Function: Major trend (Intermediate degree, blue) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave (4)-blue Details: The short-term outlook indicates that the (4)-blue wave is currently unfolding to push lower, targeting the immediate range of 293.87 - 278.31. After the completion of the (4)-blue wave, the (5)-blue wave may resume to push higher. Additionally, the support target is very close to the Major Level at 300. Invalidation point: 253.36 ASX: COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH Elliott Wave Technical Analysis TradingLounge (4-Hour Chart) ASX: COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH Elliott Wave Technical Analysis ASX: COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH 4-Hour Chart Analysis Function: Major trend (Minor degree, red) Mode: Motive Structure: Impulse Position: Wave ((iii))-green of Wave C-red Details: The short-term outlook suggests that the (c)-purple wave continues to push lower, possibly targeting around the Major Level 300. Maintaining below the level of 323.84 serves as both resistance and an advantage for this bearish view. After this corrective ABC-red wave concludes, it also indicates that the (4)-blue wave has ended, paving the way for a potential upward movement with the (5)-blue wave. Invalidation point: 342.40 Conclusion: Our analysis, forecast of contextual trends, and short-term outlook for ASX: COCHLEAR LIMITED - COH aim to provide readers with insights into the current market trends and how to capitalize on them effectively. We offer specific price points that act as validation or invalidation signals for our wave count, enhancing the confidence in our perspective. By combining these factors, we strive to offer readers the most objective and professional perspective on market trends. Technical Analyst: Hua (Shane) Cuong, CEWA-M (Master’s Designation). Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!
  8. TAO is one of the leading AI tokens but looking at NAO fundamentals, uses cases and product offerings. It has a wider array that could position it for massive adoption. I will be taking advantage of the poolX and candybomb event to scoop some into my PF.
  9. Launchpool has been a great avenue for me to earn passively. The just concluded ENA launchpool on the CEX brought 120% gains aside the price of BGB that also went up giving a 2 in 1 profit
  10. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, VeChain/ U.S. dollar(VETUSD) VETUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Flat Position: Wave ((C)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave II of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: 0.2100 Details: Wave II Is equal 50% of Wave I at 0.0270 VeChain/ U.S. dollar(VETUSD)Trading Strategy: The short-term retracement of the second wave is likely to retest the 50% level of the first wave at 0.0270. We expect that the price is still likely to fall further, but only as a pullback. short term to continue Wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the uptrend. VeChain/ U.S. dollar(VETUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge 4H Chart, VeChain/ U.S. dollar(VETUSD) VETUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Flat Position: Wave ((C)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave II of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid Level: Details: Wave C is equal to 161.8% of Wave A at 0.0265 VeChain/ U.S. dollar(VETUSD)Trading Strategy: The short-term retracement of the second wave is likely to retest the 50% level of the first wave at 0.0270. We expect that the price is still likely to fall further, but only as a pullback. short term to continue Wait for the correction to complete to rejoin the uptrend. VeChain/ U.S. dollar(VETUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is above the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum. Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!
  11. Hi KoketsoIG, The issus is that I don't even reach my limit before I get the error: "errorCode": "error.public-api.exceeded-api-key-allowance" This is my test: 1) In api companion i login to me Live og Demo account (same problem in both environments) 2) I wait for at least a minute to my login doesn't influence the test 3) I make 25 GET /marketnavigation requests 4) I switch the account to my second account with the PUT /session request 5) I should now be able to make 30 GET /marketnavigation requests, but I get the error after just 4 requests From your previous answer I should be able to make 60 requests per-app per minute, but I can only make 30. What am I doing wrong?
  12. Yesterday
  13. Certain centralised platforms have been very intentional about creating wealth for its users to this end CEXs like Bitget have built certain frameworks to aid this adequately. Through the instrument of its launch pool, it lets users earn massive APR thus providing a good ground for wealth creation. The performance of some of the launchpool projects lends credence to this, the likes of $ENA, $ZKF $GRAPE and a host of others generated good APRs. In an almost similar exactitude as the launchpool, the PoolX is the new framework that lets users earn by staking $BGB and $USDT to mine other tokens on the platform. From the products Bitget have brought forth it is safe to say the platform is playing a worthwhile part in wealth creation to every crypto enthusiast around the globe. Personally, I have participated in these and i will say they are worthwhile opportunities to make fortunes off of, i will advise you jump on it too anon.
  14. Certain centralised platforms have been very intentional about creating wealth for its users to this end CEXs like Bitget have built certain frameworks to aid this adequately. Through the instrument of its launch pool, it lets users earn massive APR thus providing a good ground for wealth creation. The performance of some of the launchpool projects lends credence to this, the likes of $ENA, $ZKF $GRAPE and a host of others generated good APRs. In an almost similar exactitude as the launchpool, the PoolX is the new framework that lets users earn by staking $BGB and $USDT to mine other tokens on the platform. From the products Bitget have brought forth it is safe to say the platform is playing a worthwhile part in wealth creation to every crypto enthusiast around the globe. Personally, I have participated in these and i will say they are worthwhile opportunities to make fortunes off of, i will advise you jump on it too anon.
  15. For example, look at today's 15/04/24, DAX (Germany) 40 chart action. I predicted that the market would take off up from the very start and have a positive morning.
  16. The gravity of Binance and Kucoin offense isn't the same with BingX. Agreed they defaulted in allowing some users use their exchange without KYC but they didn't provide crypto service to a sanctioned nation. BingX action is a total disregard to the US, DOJ and SEC.
  17. The recent attack of Israel by Iran add extra layer of concerns as to why BingX will provide crypto services to a country under sanction. Am pretty sure they will pay heavily for this if they eventually survive not been banned.
  18. As someone deeply interested in AI and Web3 technologies, I'm always on the lookout for projects that push the boundaries. Recently, Nettensor caught my attention—an intriguing endeavor that seamlessly blends AI innovation with blockchain advancements. Offering Layer 1 and Layer 2 solutions for Ethereum and Bitcoin, along with AI-driven AppChains and DePIN solutions, Nettensor presents a promising frontier in the realm of AI DeFi. What truly intrigues me is Nettensor's commitment to simplifying the convergence of AI infrastructure with blockchain technology.Acting as a bridge between blockchain networks, Nettensor facilitates seamless communication with its Aggregated capabilities. And with the news of their token soon to be listed on exchanges like Bitget, it hints at a broader landscape of opportunities.Nettensor's vision sparks curiosity: how will this fusion of AI and Web3 technologies shape the future of decentralized finance and beyond?
  19. Massa is making waves in the DeFi space with its innovative approach to blockchain technology. Their unique blockclique architecture boasts a staggering 10,000 transactions per second, putting them at the forefront of scalability and efficiency. Furthermore, their Autonomous Smart Contracts (ASCs) empower fully on-chain dApps, reducing reliance on centralized control. This focus on decentralization is further emphasized by the project's impressive network growth. Their testnet has ballooned to over 8,000 nodes, and their social media presence has exploded with tripling Twitter followers and a Discord community exceeding 105,000. Recent collaborations with Starknet, Umbrella, and Hyperlane solidify their commitment to fostering a robust DeFi ecosystem. Listing on Bitget and the backing of over 100 well-respected investors paints a promising picture for Massa's future as a major DeFi player.
  20. Nettensor is making waves in the tech industry by offering a unique combination of AI infrastructure and advanced blockchain solutions. They leverage cutting-edge hardware to deliver fast, efficient, and powerful products designed to streamline the convergence of these two revolutionary technologies. It boasts a comprehensive suite of services, including NetCloud, NetGPU, NetApp Chain, and NetVPN. Notably, their native token, NAO, recently debuted on the Bitget exchange and has been experiencing a positive initial price trend. With its focus on simplifying and elevating the synergy between AI and blockchain, Nettensor is positioned to be a key player in the future of decentralized applications. But will NAO's bullish start translate into long-term success? Only time will tell.
  21. The spike in volume you're noticing around 7 pm could be related to the closing of trading sessions or the release of important news. Regarding your experience with a sudden wick spike, this is a common challenge in trading. Setting appropriate stop-loss levels and being prepared for volatility can help manage such risks. As for news sources, financial news outlets like Bloomberg, Reuters, and CNBC can provide valuable insights into market trends. Also, I came across this interesting platform, smarterbusiness.co.uk, which helps businesses find optimal utility providers. While it may not be directly related to trading, having access to the right info and resources can be crucial in any business endeavor.
  22. Dear @Rocket747, Welcome to the IG community, glad to have you here. Please try different time zones, UCT + 4 and see if you can see the 17:00 candles. Hopefully, someone else with the same problem will provide a solution . All the best, KoketsoIG.
  23. Dear @CNDK, Thank you for your response. You are kindly advised to monitor your requests closely and ensure you are not requesting more than the specified limits. All the best, KoketsoIG
  24. prepare to witness a revolution in blockchain technology with Massa, pioneering a radical approach through its unique blockclique architecture. Capable of processing up to 10,000 transactions per second, Massa stands as a leader in scalability, efficiency, and security, setting new standards for decentralized ecosystems. At the heart of Massa's innovation lies its blockclique architecture, a groundbreaking framework designed to optimize transaction throughput and enhance network performance. With the capacity to handle up to 10,000 transactions per second, Massa empowers developers and users with unparalleled speed and scalability, paving the way for a new era of blockchain applications. Massa's Autonomous Smart Contracts (ASCs) represent the next evolution in smart contract technology. Supporting a wide range of applications, including DeFi, ASCs enable decentralized applications (dApps) to be fully hosted on-chain, reducing reliance on centralized services and enhancing security and autonomy. With Massa's ASCs, developers can unleash the full potential of decentralized finance and beyond, driving innovation and accessibility in the blockchain space. Excitement mounts as Bitget Exchange announces the listing of Massa, providing users with the opportunity to trade and stake this revolutionary token. This partnership not only enhances Massa's visibility but also offers traders and investors a trusted platform to engage with its native token, unlocking new opportunities for growth and participation in the Massa ecosystem.
  25. Data shown for South African shares on PRT ends at 4pm instead of 5pm. Have tried different trading zones and trading hours still can't get the 4-5pm candle. Suggestions please.
  26. Fundamental and technical reasons point to further US dollar strength Source: Getty Forex Shares United States dollar Japanese yen Euro United States Written by: Axel Rudolph FSTA | Senior Financial Analyst, London Publication date: Monday 15 April 2024 12:39 The US dollar trades in five-month highs and has further upside in store A robust US labour market, sticky inflation, pushed back US rate cut expectations, and escalating tensions in the Middle East have led to a 3.5% rally in the US Dollar Basket over the past six weeks. According to technical analysis, further greenback appreciation is also on the cards with the October-to-November highs at 106.98 to 107.05 being eyed. US Dollar Basket Daily Candlestick Chart Source: TradingView The fact that the US economy added 303K jobs in March 2024, the most in ten months, coupled with Consumer Price Inflations (CPI) coming in slightly higher-than-expected at 3.5% versus a 3.2% year-on-year increase in February, pushed US yields to five-month highs and led to the greenback appreciating. Meanwhile US Federal Reserve (Fed) rate cut expectations have been pushed back from June and three rate cuts this year to September and two rate cuts, also boosting the greenback. This is because higher rates for longer make holding the US dollar more attractive than other currencies such as the euro of the British pound, for example, with the former expected to cut rates in June and the latter in August. The missile and drone attacks by Iran on Israel over the weekend have led to flight-to-safety flows into the US dollar, leading to further appreciation of the currency. The yen, despite investors expecting to see another rate hike at the Bank of Japan’s (BoJ) July monetary meeting, continues to take the brunt and is further depreciating versus the US dollar, hitting yet another 34-year high whilst on its way to its 1990 peak at ¥160.16. USD/JPY Yearly Candlestick Chart Source: Tradingview USD/JPY is thus on track for its fourth straight year of gains with further upside expected to be seen in the course of this year. Versus the euro, the US dollar is also expected to appreciate further. Last week’s fall through and weekly chart close below EUR/USD’s key $1.0725 to $1.0695 support zone, made up of the December-to-early April lows, is technically bearish and puts the October low at $1.0449 on the map. En route lies the 78.6% Fibonacci retracement of the October-to-December advance at $1.0596. This bearish scenario will remain in play while no bounce in the cross takes it to above the major $1.0695 to $1.0725 resistance area. EUR/USD Daily Candlestick Chart Source: Tradingview The technical picture is similar when it comes to GBP/USD, even though it is currently flirting with the 50% retracement of the October-to-March advance. Nonetheless the currency pair also fell through its key support at $1.2540 to $1.2500, which encompasses the December-to-early April lows, and thus points towards further weakness towards the October-to-November lows at $1.2096 to $1.2038 unfolding. On the way down the 61.8% Fibonacci retracement can be found at $1.2365 and represents the next downside target. Only a rise and daily chart close above the, because of inverse polarity now resistance zone, at $1.2500 to $1.2540, and the 200-day simple moving average (SMA) at $1.2580 would negate the bearish GBP/USD outlook. GBP/USD Daily Candlestick Chart Source: Tradingview This information has been prepared by IG, a trading name of IG Markets Limited. In addition to the disclaimer below, the material on this page does not contain a record of our trading prices, or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instrument. IG accepts no responsibility for any use that may be made of these comments and for any consequences that result. No representation or warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Consequently any person acting on it does so entirely at their own risk. Any research provided does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any specific person who may receive it. It has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such is considered to be a marketing communication. Although we are not specifically constrained from dealing ahead of our recommendations we do not seek to take advantage of them before they are provided to our clients. See full non-independent research disclaimer and quarterly summary.
  27. Experience the pinnacle of AI infrastructure with Nettensor, a cutting-edge provider harnessing the power of advanced hardware technologies to deliver fast, efficient, and powerful products. Whether you're delving into blockchain solutions or exploring the realm of artificial intelligence, Nettensor has you covered with its innovative offerings. Advanced Blockchain Solutions Nettensor stands at the forefront of blockchain innovation, offering comprehensive solutions for both Layer 1 and Layer 2 protocols. With a focus on Ethereum and Bitcoin networks, Nettensor provides advanced blockchain capabilities tailored to meet the evolving needs of developers, enterprises, and enthusiasts alike. Whether you're seeking scalability, security, or interoperability, Nettensor delivers solutions that drive progress and unlock new possibilities in the decentralized landscape. AI-Driven AppChainsI n addition to its blockchain offerings, Nettensor introduces AI-driven AppChains, revolutionizing smart contract capabilities through the Bittensor Substrate Layer. By leveraging artificial intelligence, Nettensor enhances the functionality and performance of smart contracts, paving the way for unparalleled efficiency and innovation in decentralized applications. With Nettensor's AppChains, developers can unleash the full potential of AI within the blockchain ecosystem, opening doors to a new era of intelligent decentralized applications Excitement mounts as Bitget Exchange prepares to list Nettensor on April 15th at 11:00 UTC. This significant milestone not only enhances Nettensor's visibility but also provides traders and investors with a trusted platform to engage with its native token. As Nettensor continues to push the boundaries of AI infrastructure and blockchain technology, its listing on Bitget Exchange marks a pivotal moment in its journey towards broader recognition and adoption.
  1. Load more activity
us