All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I use IG web platform, the charts from Barchart.com (which has a great free stock screener), and sometimes ProRealTime. Caseynotes uses MT4 I think. You might like that one best. Off we go!
  3. hiya do you mind me asking where you get these charts from ..Im putting together a trading system this week for scalping indices, fx and oil and would be interested in your suggestions on indicators etc
  4. Hiya do you mind me asking where you get your charts from ?
  5. 🧐 My German 30 long trade closed at £50 profit this morning Let's go again!
  6. Frankfurt is open and the Dax has ranged over a hundred points already.
  7. Expected index adjustments Please see the expected dividend adjustment figures for a number of our major indices for the week commencing 25th May 2020. If you have any queries or questions on this please let us know in the comments section below. For further information regarding dividend adjustments, and how they affect your positions, please take a look at the video. NB: All dividend adjustments are forecasts and therefore speculative. A dividend adjustment is a cash neutral adjustment on your account. Special Dividends: How do dividend adjustments work? This information has been prepared by IG, a trading name of IG Markets Limited. In addition to the disclaimer below, the material on this page does not contain a record of our trading prices, or an offer of, or solicitation for, a transaction in any financial instrument. IG accepts no responsibility for any use that may be made of these comments and for any consequences that result. No representation or warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of this information. Consequently any person acting on it does so entirely at their own risk. Any research provided does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any specific person who may receive it. It has not been prepared in accordance with legal requirements designed to promote the independence of investment research and as such is considered to be a marketing communication. Although we are not specifically constrained from dealing ahead of our recommendations we do not seek to take advantage of them before they are provided to our clients. See full non-independent research disclaimer and quarterly summary.
  8. Looks like bank holidays are sh!tty thinly-traded days where nothing much happens 🥱
  9. Today
  10. Hi, it's what it says, price had moved too fast to catch your order. In such a circumstance exiting a trade will be executed but with slippage but for a trade entry once price has gone past a certain tolerance then you get a requote and you need to try again.
  11. Why cant I sell my currency when it says The order request you have made has not been accepted due to price movements in this market
  12. S&P remains poised for a break on any excuse, seems unlikely today being a holiday in both UK and US but in these crazy covid times who knows. FTSE and S&P daily. Dax and Dow H1;
  13. Indices and Oil up. Bonds and Gold down. UK and US bank holiday. Ger GDP. CHF down. GBP up.
  14. Yesterday
  15. Come on, we're all waiting to see your trade ideas, analysis or anything else. Time to contribute and show everyone that you are a valuable member of the community, 4rsehole
  16. I own it. You are a c*nt and I hope you own that.
  17. Come on then big guy, give us all a demonstration of your great intelligence and trading prowess.
  18. It is written plain as can be in the first post "You’ll need to add a watchlist to your workspace and un-hide the relevant columns." 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
  19. I would like to know how you can call me out on that one....yes only 23 posts ,should I post 4000+ about being a f*cktard that cant use the platform,can`t make money ,moans about the platform,moans about nobody answering the phone,moans about IG in general but stays here every f*cking day ..Like I said you are an idiot and only surpassed on this forum by an even worse one (nitwit)
  20. Oh. I was missing the step of adding it to My WorkSpace.
  21. Hello, I have been watching this post with some curiosity. I too have just looked at my total deposits vs total withdrawals. i probably have a similar pattern The good thing is that I had estimated my losses quite well LOL.
  22. I spent some time looking over my old trades from 2018. Realized how fking sh!t I was. Then I got really depressed when I realized that maybe I still am fking sh!t.
  1. Load more activity