Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Hi, I am aware that i need to fill in the W-8BEN form before starting to trade US stocks. While I was signing the form, I realised that my prefix is wrong. (should be Ms) Does that matter? and how do i change it? Many thanks
  • Create New...