Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. I want to transfer some shares to my wife before selling them so that we can make use of her annual allowance for capital gains tax purposes. Am I right in assuming that the best way to do this is to get her to open her own account with IG and then transfer the shares from my account to her account? thanks
  • Create New...