Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome to IG Community

I’m Dan and I’ll be managing the community. It’s a place for you to share your knowledge and ideas, contribute your experiences and seek help. I’d encourage you to post replies to other members, however please take a moment to read the Community Guidelines first.

We also have a team of moderators on hand to ensure things run smoothly, stay on topic, and that you get an answer to any questions you may have. If you have any queries directly related to your account then you may need to contact our helpdesk directly.

If you have specific questions or feedback about IG Community, please post it in the ‘suggestions’ board and I’ll be happy to hear it. I look forward to working with you all to make IG Community a valuable, engaging and informative resource.

Cheers,

Dan

Someone Solved Your Question? Please let other members know by clicking on 'Accept as Solution'.

Re: Welcome to IG Community

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry to see that the activity on this site is close to zero, which is a pity and rather surprises me

In particular, as on other BBs - even the sensible ones! - there is much to be gained all round when specific shares or indices are discussed ...... but to revert to where i started ..... for that to work plenty of contributors and contributions are required

Established Contributor

Hi cynic,

A perhaps ironic first post...? Smiley Happy

Anyway - what do you trade ie. what markets are you trading ?

Occasional Contributor

HI Zero, how does one create new posts on here?

M

Established Contributor

@Morpheus

Hi Morpheus,

A good question.  If you mean in the "Welcome to IG Community" thread, it seems you can't.  Must be off limits. 

BUT - in the say, "Technical Analysis" thread, you use the blue rectangled "New Message" top left above message box.

You can see in this thread that is hazed out/not blue. 

I guess if you want to comment on this particular thread, just do it and the conversation will just erratically wander about. 

Community Manager

Hi @cynic,

Welcome to the IG Community!

Only a small group of clients have been invited at present with the aim of building the foundations for the Community. Soon, it will be available to all our English speaking clients and we hope it will then grow into a vibrant active space. We appreciate your feedback and hope you will continue to contribute.

Thanks,
Dan

Someone Solved Your Question? Please let other members know by clicking on 'Accept as Solution'.

I trade the US MARKETS mostly as they lead.the way in market sentiment, Swing trading and momentum for short term bets.

New Contributor

I trade a few uk equities, certainly not full time, just to make a few bob or lose a few.

Concentrate on mid to large caps as small/aim generally rubbish and only worth shorting.

Hi Dany. I'm Robert F from Milton Keynes. I have been trading for last 4 years with mixed results, mainly Indices and Fx. I am looking for fellow traders in my city to talk about trading or play golf.

My email: rflse2000@gmail.com

Phone: 07769723397

Kind regrdas

Robert F

Hi Dan and others in the community,

My name is Donny, I dabbled with trading Binaries a few years ago with some excitement and a very modest gain, until a mad moment of trying to chase a loss one day, and lost the lot... I know.

So here I am again, older, and Id like to think, wiser ? hmm, not so sure

but certainly more inclined to learn from others, sharing ideas , and having fun with trading the markets as an income perhaps.

Donny-figaro