Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Established Contributor

Digital 100s

Today I've been forced over to the new platform - I'm in Australia.

A question - or observation - there are no range Digital 100s (10pt range, 25pt range)  It is hard to believe that you'd be shooting yourself in the foot like that, especially after the recent ESMA ruling.  

Second - a practical suggestion - allow a filter for the Digital 100s by index (eg ASX 200, Wall St).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Digital 100s

Still on the old platform here in UK, not my field and I may have missed something but the difference in presentation between the old and new seems significant.

dig1.PNGdig2.PNG

*** Intraday Price Action Scalping on FX Majors ***
Established Contributor

Hi Caseynotes - brilliant - that says everything.  

I miss the old already...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Zero  Just a quick check, when they move the IG open page to the new platform dashboard they hide the access to the old platform in a drop down box on the 'Open New Platform' blue box. They still haven't moved options to the new platform yet so the old platform should still be available.

dig3.PNG

*** Intraday Price Action Scalping on FX Majors ***
Established Contributor

Hi @Caseynotes  Thanks for that - I did a bit of investigating and I see the same thing for my CFD account.  There is a red dot that seems to be glowing at the top right corner of a similar "open new platform" button.  I can open the old as you show.  

I remember an email a while ago saying we were going to be transitioned.  I can adapt to the new of course, and it may have better features, yet why cull the binaries?  

I would have thought IG would find them (range) the most profitable, as they are easy to muck up (as a trader).  Anyway - feedback given.  Thanks for your help too.  Cheers.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback chaps. Just to clarify, once you click on the binary specifically you can add to workspace / select your time frame / view all the different strikes down the right hand side (as shown in blue selected 33.1 bid). You can also filter as you suggested by indices (or commodities or FX) and your time frame. 

Hopefully this answers your queries and feedback? Or is there any additional info you would like me to pass back? 

On a side note there will be a time when the classic platform is turned off completely, and I would therefore recommend to maybe keep trying the new platform every so often / setting some time aside to set up a work space and maybe force yourself to use it for x number of days. Hopefully you'll notice the improvements, although I do appreciate that a whole new UX / UI is a big deal. 

All the best.

2018-04-12 08_44_38-IG Trading Platform _ Spread Betting.png