Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Occasional Contributor

Pivot points

Hi I would like the Pivot point indicator to have the option to input my own open high low and close in to the settings please.
Thank you
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pivot points

Hi @Gaz777,  as a work around you could use this pivot point calculator to give the levels to then plot on your chart.

*** Intraday Price Action Scalping on FX Majors ***
Community Manager

Hi @Gaz777 thanks for the suggestion. I will feed it back. Also thanks to @Caseynotes for the work around and manual input suggestion.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Caseynotes
Thank you for your suggestion. I have been using a pivot point calculator to give the levels to then plot on my chart and it works but.
1) The Point to point lines that I have to use have to be placed one at a time and this takes a lot longer.
2) if I then mark them up with a number R1 then this number blocks half the chart on a higher time frame.
I think typing the high low and close into a indicator for them to generate the lines with the level number and R1 S1 etc already on would be fantastic and it would also solve the other issues with Monday morning Pivot points that another person was asking about.

Thank you for the quick responses and I hope the now indicator is put as a option.