Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Two of each e-mail into web inbox.

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

It's a very, very minor issue, but I just thought I'd make IG aware that it's happening. I don't mean my personal e-mail inbox, but the on the 'My IG' page in the top right of the screen. In there are two copies of every message that is sent at the exact same time, any new one received are always doubled.

Not sure if it happens to anyone else? Maybe the fact I first signed up the Academy and then for live account so it sends it twice for some reason.

Thanks.

Contributor of the Month

Re: Two of each e-mail into web inbox.

I can't say it has happened to me.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Two of each e-mail into web inbox.

wrote:

It's a very, very minor issue, but I just thought I'd make IG aware that it's happening. I don't mean my personal e-mail inbox, but the on the 'My IG' page in the top right of the screen. In there are two copies of every message that is sent at the exact same time, any new one received are always doubled.

Not sure if it happens to anyone else? Maybe the fact I first signed up the Academy and then for live account so it sends it twice for some reason.

Hi @UnitedRJ - thanks for letting me know, I'll make sure to pass it onto our comms team. I have just double checked my own account, however I can't seem to recreate the issue, but if any other community members notice this please let me know.