Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Last year's KCGI was an eye opener for me, im still going to give it a shot this year
    • I have been tracking Wisdom Tree Emerging Markets 3x ETF ticker 3EML & had the graph in a tab called Fin/Fuels.  I have now invested in it & wanted to move the graph to a different tab called Pension. I deleted it from Fin/Fuels but when I tried to add it to Pension it is no longer listed as available to track.  Where has it gone?  How come I could track it if it is no longer available?
    • Crypto traders seeking a platform to showcase there trading prowess and potential can look no further. The KCGI trading contest is a prestigious event that has already seen some mind-blowing performances, with top traders raking in substantial prizes. The leaderboard speaks for itself – the top-ranked trader, "BGUSER-RU39NCBC" from team "It'sit," bagged a whopping $90,000 reward for their exceptional 1643.15% Individual PnL. But it's not just about the top spot. Traders ranking second and third have also secured impressive payouts of $54,000 and $36,000, respectively, proving that this contest is a goldmine for skilled traders. Beyond the financial rewards, the exchange KCGI trading contest offers a unique opportunity to put your trading strategies to the ultimate test against some of the best minds in the crypto trading arena. It's a chance to showcase your skills, gain recognition, and potentially elevate your reputation within the community. So, what are you waiting for, traders? It's time to step up your game and join the KCGI trading contest on Bitget. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a rising talent, this is your chance to compete, learn, and potentially secure life-changing rewards. The leaderboard is constantly evolving, and the competition is fierce. Join the action, sharpen your skills, and let your trading prowess shine. Who knows, you might just be the next big name on the  KCGI trading contest leaderboard!
us