Transferring a Australian Account to UK account

Hi i'm currently living in Australia and have an IG Australian account. I will be moving back to the UK soon. Is it possible to transfer my account or shares to a IG UK account? Also how does this affect my taxes in the two countries? Thanks in advance :)

• 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Sounds like Mystiko Network is making some serious waves in the interoperability space. Seamless compatibility across multiple blockchains is a game changer, especially with the ZK SDK for secure and private dApps. Big backing from Samsung and Coinlist adds credibility too. I will keep an eye on that Bitget listing, it could be a major boost for $XZK
    • ZK seems to have long-term potential in this space, Love that it's tackling Ethereum's scalability issues with zkRollups Super-fast transactions and low fees are game changers for DeFi. Plus, being able to trade ZkSync on Bitget's platform with their user-friendly UI is a plus for me.
    • The high APRs in May 2024 (especially for USDT, BTC, and ETH) are compelling evidence. It goes beyond just headline figures; it showcases the variety of projects with attractive returns. Beyond the immediate gains, I like how you cleverly point out the benefit of supporting new projects and the potential for growth as they gain traction. This adds a layer of strategic investment to using PoolX. Overall, this is a well-structured and informative piece that piques the interest of crypto enthusiasts looking for high returns and portfolio diversification.
us