Failed withdrawals -- IG Liquidity Issues?

James369

Question

Is IG experiencing liquidity issues (might explain the increased margin requirements...)

I've tried to withdraw money to my bank account and to the original card but both keep getting failed. Both the card and the bank account are verified.

No reply to to my multiple emails and nobody answering the phone.

Please release my money asap -- this is no way to treat customers fairly, I'm sure the FCA would agree...

Edited by James369

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Ultiverse is making a splash with its AI-powered Web3 gaming platform, promising a one-stop shop for players and creators. Sounds like a glimpse into the future of gaming. The Sandbox (SAND), this virtual world allows players to create and monetize voxel assets, offering a creative outlet in the metaverse. Axie Infinity (AXS), a pioneer in the Play-to-Earn (P2E) space, Axie Infinity lets players collect, breed, and battle adorable Axie creatures.   So, is Ultiverse the ultimate Web3 gaming destination? Not necessarily. (hey, Bitget even offers pre-market trading for them!), the Web3 gaming landscape is full of exciting possibilities. It's a good idea to explore your options before making a choice. What do you think? Is Ultiverse the future of gaming, or just one pixel in a larger picture? Have you explored any other Web3 gaming projects? Let's hear your thoughts in the comments!
    • Binance 紹介コードとして指定されている「UL2M4EB8」コードは、取引所のユーザーが他のユーザーをプラットフォームに招待し、この招待を使用して有益な取引を行うために使用する特別なコードです。紹介コードはユーザーの個人アカウントにリンクされており、このコードを通じてプラットフォームのメンバーになるとさまざまな特典を利用できることを他のユーザーに示します。 Binance 紹介コードと紹介 ID は同じ意味です。コード UL2M4EB8 を入力してコードをアクティブ化します。これにより、アカウントに 600 ドルの登録ボーナスを追加でき、最高 20% の手数料割引が適用されます。 紹介コード UL2M4EB8 は、最大 600 ドルに達する大きなウェルカム ボーナスのロックを解除するだけでなく、売買の生涯にわたる最高手数料割引も提供します。
    • Ο κωδικός "UL2M4EB8", που προσδιορίζεται ως κωδικός παραπομπής Binance, είναι ένας ειδικός κωδικός που χρησιμοποιούν οι χρήστες στο χρηματιστήριο για να προσκαλούν άλλους στην πλατφόρμα και να πραγματοποιούν κερδοφόρες συναλλαγές χρησιμοποιώντας αυτήν την πρόσκληση. Ο κωδικός παραπομπής συνδέεται με τον προσωπικό λογαριασμό ενός χρήστη και υποδεικνύει σε άλλους ότι μπορούν να επωφεληθούν από διάφορα οφέλη εάν γίνουν μέλη της πλατφόρμας μέσω αυτού του κωδικού. Ο κωδικός παραπομπής Binance και το αναγνωριστικό παραπομπής έχουν την ίδια σημασία. Ενεργοποιήστε τον κωδικό σας εισάγοντας τον κωδικό UL2M4EB8. Έτσι, μπορείτε να προσθέσετε μπόνους εγγραφής $600 στον λογαριασμό σας με την υψηλότερη έκπτωση προμήθειας 20%. Ο κωδικός παραπομπής UL2M4EB8 όχι μόνο ξεκλειδώνει ένα σημαντικό μπόνους καλωσορίσματος που μπορεί να φτάσει έως και $600, αλλά παρέχει επίσης την υψηλότερη έκπτωση προμήθειας για αγοραπωλησίες εφ' όρου ζωής.
us