mt4 on my website

PRSCapital

Question

hello,

How can I add mt4 online to my website regarding putting my live charts onto my website. 

I currently haven't published my website as it is still under construction - however I am using the platform WIX, which I tried to implement the code in that was provided within this forum, but didn't seem to work.

I'm a beginner using code, but understand most terminology.

Would appreciate any help given, thanks!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• 600 USDT'ye kadar hoş geldin bonusu almak ve işlem ücretlerinizde ömür boyu %20 indirimden yararlanmak için Binance referans kodunu "YZLO35M6" girin! Referans kodu Binance borsasında referans kimliği olarak da bilinmektedir. Borsa Binance Referans Kodu YZLO35M6 Kayıt bonusu 600$ hoş geldin hediyesi Komisyon indirimi %20'nin üzerinde
    • If you use Binance referral code "YZLO35M6" while signing up, you will receive a signup bonus of $600 USDT. Additionally, you will enjoy a 20% discount on trading fees for all your transactions on Binance.  Exchange Binance Referral Code YZLO35M6 Sign up Bonus $600 worth of USDT Trading Fees Rebate Up to 20% discount
    • If you’re a savvy shopper looking for incredible deals, you’re in luck! Temu is currently offering an astounding 90% off for both new and existing users. This is a limited-time offer you won’t want to miss. All you need to do is use the exclusive coupon code aci384098 at checkout. Let’s dive into the details on how you can make the most of this fantastic promotion. Redeem this Temu coupon code 90 Off (aci384098) to get $100 off on your first order on Temu. Apply this Temu coupon code as a new and existing customer to get $100 Off new users shopping bonus. Plus you wil get $100 Off coupon bundle What is Temu? Temu is a leading online marketplace that offers a wide range of products, from electronics and fashion to home goods and beauty products. Known for its competitive prices and extensive selection, Temu has quickly become a favorite among online shoppers. How to Use the Coupon Code aci384098 Using the coupon code aci384098 is simple and straightforward. Whether you’re a new user or a loyal customer, here’s a step-by-step guide to help you unlock your 90% discount: Step 1: Visit the Temu Website or App Start by visiting the Temu website or downloading the Temu app from your app store. The platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making your shopping experience seamless and enjoyable. Step 2: Create or Log into Your Account If you’re a new user, you’ll need to create an account. Simply click on the ‘Sign Up’ button and fill in your details. If you’re an existing user, log into your account using your email address and password. Step 3: Browse and Select Your Products Once logged in, browse through the extensive range of products available on Temu. Add your desired items to the shopping cart. Remember, the more you shop, the more you save with the 90% discount! Step 4: Apply the Coupon Code At checkout, you’ll see a field labeled ‘Coupon Code’ or ‘Promo Code’. Enter aci384098 in this field and click ‘Apply’. You’ll instantly see the discount reflected in your total amount. Step 5: Complete Your Purchase Proceed with the payment process by entering your payment details and shipping information. Once completed, you’ll receive a confirmation email with your order details. Promotion Details and Conditions It’s essential to be aware of the terms and conditions associated with this promotion: Discount: The coupon code aci384098 provides a 90% discount on eligible items. Eligibility: This offer is available to both new and existing users of Temu. Duration: The promotion is for a limited time, so act fast to take advantage of this incredible deal. Exclusions: Some items may be excluded from the promotion. Always check the product details for any restrictions. One-Time Use: The coupon code aci384098 can be used only once per account. Why Shop on Temu? Temu offers several advantages that make it a top choice for online shopping: Wide Range of Products: From the latest tech gadgets to trendy fashion items, you can find almost anything on Temu. Competitive Prices: Temu is known for its affordable prices, and with the 90% off coupon code aci384098, the deals are unbeatable. Convenient Shopping Experience: With a user-friendly website and app, shopping on Temu is easy and enjoyable. Fast Shipping: Temu offers fast and reliable shipping, ensuring you receive your purchases promptly. Secure Transactions: Your payment and personal information are protected with Temu’s secure checkout process.
us