Birthday present for a 12 y.o girl

I need a gift for a birthday party DS is attending on the weekend.  Looking to spend up to $50, but I have no idea what to buy as DS is young for his age and still loves Lego.  Suggestions please? 

My nephew is also young for his age and absolutely loves Lego. Last month, I was in the same boat for his friend's birthday and ended up getting a cool Lego Creator set! It's within your budget and has so many options.
Also, I found this awesome site, giftedstories.com. They have great gift ideas for kids, which really helped me out. I got the idea for a Lego set there, and my nephew's friend was thrilled. Hope this helps and you guys have a great time at the party.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• What is a Referral Code? When you sign up on the BingX exchange using the referral code, you will earn welcome bonuses and reduced trading fees. Also, it offers you various other benefits and gives you access to other reward programs.  Use BingX Referral Code Reddit 2024 Bonus BingX Referral Code: “69LEU1YB” is one of the most used referral codes on the internet.  On your first deposit, you will be rewarded up to 500 USDT. It offers you a maximum trade reward of up to 5,000 USDT.  “69LEU1YB” BingX referral code can also give you a 5% rebate or trading fee refund. This BingX Referral code has a lifetime validity. 
    • Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, Binance/ U.S. dollar(BNBUSD) BNBUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Triangle position: Wave 4 Direction Next higher Degrees: wave (III) Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: Lateral expansion with a Triangle pattern Binance/ U.S. dollar(BNBUSD)Trading Strategy: A five-wave increase in an Impulse pattern, with the fourth wave developing into a Triangle pattern, before prices rose again during the fifth wave. The overall picture therefore increased again. Look for opportunities to join the uptrend after the correction is completed. Binance/ U.S. dollar(BNBUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum.   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Binance/ U.S. dollar(BNBUSD) BNBUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Triangle position: Wave ((E)) Direction Next higher Degrees: wave 4 of (3) Wave Cancel invalid level:  Details: Movement within the Triangle pattern before increasing again. Binance/ U.S. dollar(BNBUSD)Trading Strategy: A five-wave increase in an Impulse pattern, with the fourth wave developing into a Triangle pattern, before prices rose again during the fifth wave. The overall picture therefore increased again. Look for opportunities to join the uptrend after the correction is completed. Binance/ U.S. dollar(BNBUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a Downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum.   Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • Grabbed again in this dip! 🤞
us