WMT Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge Daily Chart,
Walmart Inc., (WMT) Daily Chart
WMT Elliott Wave Technical Analysis
FUNCTION: Trend
MODE: Impulsive
STRUCTURE: Motive
POSITION: Minute {v}.
DIRECTION: Top in wave {v}.
DETAILS: We are looking for a five wave move into Minute {v}, considering {iii} was near equality of {i}, we could expect an extension in wave {v}. We also just surpassed 0.618 {v} vs. {iii}, with equality being the next target at 72$.
Stocks24(1).thumb.png.ce2b56f5399bf98c07a7851ac3dc9c61.png

WMT Elliott Wave Analysis Trading Lounge 4Hr Chart,
Walmart Inc., (WMT) 4Hr Chart
WMT Elliott Wave Technical Analysis
FUNCTION: Trend
MODE: Impulsive
STRUCTURE: Motive
POSITION: Wave (iv) of {v}.
DIRECTION: Bottom in wave (iv).
DETAILS: We see volume increasing on the moves up of wave (iv) which gives us additional confirmation we are in a corrective phase.  
This Elliott Wave analysis for Walmart Inc. (WMT), examines the current market structure and potential future movements using Elliott Wave principles. The analysis provides insights from both the daily and 4-hour charts to offer a detailed understanding of WMT's price action and anticipated trends.
Stocks24.thumb.png.81a181782f8257a8802f02513ed8df44.png

* WMT Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – Daily Chart*
We are looking for a continuation of the five-wave move into Minute wave {v}. Given that wave {iii} was near the equality of wave {i}, there is an expectation for an extension in wave {v}. The recent surpassing of the 0.618 projection of {v} compared to {iii} suggests that the next target is the equality projection, which is approximately at 72$. This level could act as a significant resistance, and a potential completion point for wave {v}.

* WMT Elliott Wave Technical Analysis – 4Hr Chart*
The analysis indicates that wave (iv) is currently unfolding, and there is an increase in volume during upward movements within wave (iv), confirming that we are in a corrective phase. This suggests a consolidation or pullback phase before resuming the final leg up in wave {v}. The end of wave (iv) will set the stage for the last impulse to complete the entire wave {v} structure.

Technical Analyst Alessio Barretta
Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge Daily Chart, Polkadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD) DOTUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Flat Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: wave (II) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level: Details: Wave II Is equal to 61.8% of Wave I at 5.225. Polkadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD)Trading Strategy: Polkadot overall is still in the period of correction. In the position of wave (II) with a double corrective pattern, the view is therefore for a short-term pullback before rising again in wave (III), waiting for the correction to complete to rejoin the uptrend. Polkadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum.   Elliott Wave Analysis TradingLounge H4 Chart, Polkadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD) DOTUSD Elliott Wave Technical Analysis Function: Counter Trend Mode: Corrective Structure: Flat Position: Wave C Direction Next higher Degrees: wave (II) of Impulse Wave Cancel invalid level: Details: Wave II Is equal to 61.8% of Wave I at 5.225. Polkadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD)Trading Strategy: Polkadot overall is still in the period of correction. In the position of wave (II) with a double corrective pattern, the view is therefore for a short-term pullback before rising again in wave (III), waiting for the correction to complete to rejoin the uptrend. Polkadot/ U.S. dollar(DOTUSD)Technical Indicators: The price is below the MA200 indicating a downtrend, The Wave Oscillator is a Bearish Momentum.   Technical Analyst : Kittiampon Somboonsod Source : Tradinglounge.com get trial here!  
    • I've been recently diving deeper into the world of DePIN and AI projects, curious about their potential impact on various industries. One project that particularly caught my eye is WELL3, a Web3 Wellness Platform. What initially drew me in was the unique combination of DePIN, Decentralized Identity (DID), and AI analytics all focused on health data management.   This focus on data decentralization really resonated with me. WELL3 uses DePIN and AWS's Trusted Executive Environments to keep my health data secure and private. The idea of earning WELL tokens for using smart wearables and sharing anonymized data is also interesting, it incentivizes healthy habits while giving users control over their information. Plus, the partnerships with big names like Animoca Brands and Samsung add a layer of credibility to the project. Overall, WELL3's approach to health data ownership and management in the Web3 space seems innovative and user-centric. With the WELL token listing on Bitget on July 3rd and the promise of rewarding events, I'm keeping a close eye on how this project unfolds.
    • The JAIL token's message about holding bad actors accountable in crypto resonates with me. Referencing those high-profile cases is a bold move. And with a trading volume over $337 million on Bitget, it seems others are taking notice too.
us